Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 9:16 PM
Default WCIF a Store content file/mesh
I have Roaring Heights (obtained legally), and the download included an evening gown that is not available individually in the Store. I want to import the evening gown file into TSR Workshop to make some simple alpha and specular edits for my own personal use - I want to remove some lines/shadows to make the skirt simpler. How do I find the file for that gown? I went back to the Store, and I can't even download Roaring Heights; it wants to go directly to the Launcher, but I want to save the file instead. I hope my question/explanation is understandable. TIA!
Screenshots

goderguy
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by goderguy
I have Roaring Heights (obtained legally), and the download included an evening gown that is not available individually in the Store. I want to import the evening gown file into TSR Workshop to make some simple alpha and specular edits for my own personal use - I want to remove some lines/shadows to make the skirt simpler. How do I find the file for that gown? I went back to the Store, and I can't even download Roaring Heights; it wants to go directly to the Launcher, but I want to save the file instead. I hope my question/explanation is understandable. TIA!

Check your messages