Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 3:37 AM
Default Model appearance in TSRW
I'm trying to make some edits to CAS parts in TSRW, but I can't actually see the edits because the model is wearing clothing that covers what I'm editing. For example, I'm trying to create various length socks. But the model is either wearing shoes, and/or pants, so I can't see the socks. How do I make the model shoeless and pantless? I have googled every term and combination I can think of, and nothing comes up. Is it possible to have a naked model? Also, gloves don't seem to appear on the models. I can edit the textures, but I have no way of knowing what my edits look like, because the gloves don't actually show up on the model to view them. I have version 2.0.86.0.

Any assistance would be most appreciated!

goderguy
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 5:45 PM
So in the beginning when you open it to select categories. Down in the bottom is some selectors. So say you pick a top then in those pop ups you will have Bottoms and shoes.

Here is a screenshot. Let me know if this is what you are asking
https://www.mediafire.com/view/kune...lothes.jpg/file
Inventor
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 6:11 PM
Also, I'm making accessory tights for a toddler and I can't see to test them until I get them in game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 6:40 PM
Yes, that is exactly what I needed! Thank you! However, like the gloves, the socks do not appear on the model. Shoes, bottoms, tops and full outfits appear, but accessories such as gloves and socks do not. I have attempted to adjust the age, and still nothing. Anyone else have this issue? I don’t want to play guessing games with my edits if I can’t actually see what I’m trying to edit.

Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
So in the beginning when you open it to select categories. Down in the bottom is some selectors. So say you pick a top then in those pop ups you will have Bottoms and shoes.

Here is a screenshot. Let me know if this is what you are asking
https://www.mediafire.com/view/kune...lothes.jpg/file

goderguy
Inventor
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by goderguy
Yes, that is exactly what I needed! Thank you! However, like the gloves, the socks do not appear on the model. Shoes, bottoms, tops and full outfits appear, but accessories such as gloves and socks do not. I have attempted to adjust the age, and still nothing. Anyone else have this issue? I don’t want to play guessing games with my edits if I can’t actually see what I’m trying to edit.

I'm not sure how you can see them without taking them into game. At least that's been my experience with gloves and socks. So if someone else knows that would be great. It just might not be possible with TSRW which is strange
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 12:28 PM
Make them as a normal CAS garment first. Open your project as either full body swimsuit, or as a top or bottom... items as bra, panties, tight t-shirt, tight underwear for male. The overlays show on the models, so you can see them and fix things. Once satisfied, make your accy package using those multipliers, masks, etc.
Inventor
#7 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Make them as a normal CAS garment first. Open your project as either full body swimsuit, or as a top or bottom... items as bra, panties, tight t-shirt, tight underwear for male. The overlays show on the models, so you can see them and fix things. Once satisfied, make your accy package using those multipliers, masks, etc.

Thank you!!! I feel like an idiot for not thinking of doing that.
Also it's nice to see you here and not just on the "other site"
Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
Thank you!!! I feel like an idiot for not thinking of doing that.
Also it's nice to see you here and not just on the "other site"

I forget how I stumbled onto doing that. Not sure why TSRW won't show accessory textures?
I have been member here longer than "other site", but the nature of many things I make, may be a bit beyond the PG nature here. )))
Inventor
#9 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
I forget how I stumbled onto doing that. Not sure why TSRW won't show accessory textures?
I have been member here longer than "other site", but the nature of many things I make, may be a bit beyond the PG nature here. )))

I know it's strange but I just followed what you said and YAY I can now see the little toddler tights I am editing!

Absolutely!! I've been enjoying your work for sometime now!