Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fully animated multi-purpose Coal Stove - *UPDATED 21feb06* - REDOWNLOAD!

by Numenor Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 7:43 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2013 at 10:03 PM by leefish : fix image

300 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 284 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 13
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:20 AM
Amazing!!! Thanks you very much!!!
Field Researcher
#52 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:21 AM
Amazing!! Everything you make just completely stuns me. Thank you, once again, for great things!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:58 AM
THANK YOU!!!!! This is so cool! This will go well with my victorian houses :P

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) To be wise is to know everything else about something and nothing about everything else!

Click HERE to see George Bush kissing Johnny Howard!
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:58 AM
This is so awesome! I can't wait to see in-game-action!

TRE

TRE
http://acerbicwit.livejournal.com/
http://www.ofthesky.net/

"If I had to I could clean out my desk in 5 seconds and nobody would know I had ever been here. And I’d forget too…" - Ryan Howard, The Office
Field Researcher
#55 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:15 AM
You're a bloody genius! Thank you ever so much!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:33 AM
Great job, Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:34 AM
What would our games be without you? Not as exciting and fun that is for sure. Thanks for sharing your excellent imagination with us.
You are a doll.
Karr
Instructor
#58 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:36 AM
Just wow! I love it!

I was looking for one of these too, thanks so much

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:51 AM
this really is cool but my sims dont use it for trash was wondering if some will and some wont as neither of the adults do. or do i have to get rid of the trash compactor first? just if i get rid of that kids cant throw away anything was hoping i could have both. this isnt a huge issue its still really awesome. crouchygirl.
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:53 AM
This is really sweet!

blah.
#61 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:09 AM
OMG its freakin great!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:59 AM
You're The Man!
Forum Resident
#63 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 7:35 AM
This is really what the maxis original lacks. GREAT WORK!!!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#64 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 7:58 AM
WOW! Numenor you are truly great. This is wonderful, just the other day I was thinking that I would use this 'fireplace' more often if you could cook meals on it! So you are a mind-reader also!
Thank you so much. Forever grateful - nengi65 :bow:

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:20 AM
Thanks! This will be amazing in my period homes! Great job!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:37 AM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#67 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:40 AM
La adoro: è adorabile. TU sei adorabile :-)
Maria
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkphoenix
This won't replace the other stove though right? Or fireplace I mean.

No, the Coal Stove has its own registered GUIDs and will not interfere with any other object in the game.

Quote: Originally posted by Sim_code2
Victor just burned some pancakes on it, and the stove is still smoking for no apparent reason.

Are you sure that the stove isn't just "dirty"? When dirty, you will see, mixed with the thick black smoke, a thin green smoke (the one that means a bed smell); the stove gets dirty not only by burning trash, but also by cooking on the upper range.

Quote: Originally posted by crouchygirl
my sims dont use it for trash was wondering if some will and some wont as neither of the adults do. or do i have to get rid of the trash compactor first? just if i get rid of that kids cant throw away anything was hoping i could have both.

All the trash "appliances" have an "priority index", that means how much the sims will like to use that appliance. The lowest priority is assigned to the outdoor trashcan (that is always usable by children); the highest is assigned to the trash compactor.
The Coal Stove has the same priority as the trash compactor, therefore, if the sims are near a compactor, they will not use the stove.
The stove was created to be placed in "period" houses, or poor houses: in both cases no trash compactors are supposed to be used in such lots.
this doesn't meand that you can't use compactors: only, be sure that the compactor is more difficult to reach than the stove.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 9:03 AM
WoW! Numenor - thats what I allways wanted!
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 9:14 AM
100 % consistent with your truly exceptional record Numenor , thank you just does'nt cut it , however I can think of nothing else to say :salute:
Fluffy
retired moderator
#71 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 10:03 AM
I probably said this before, but you never cease to amaze me, Numenor
this is an amazing object and with my whole period neigbourhood thing I am very thankfull for it
you rock!
Test Subject
#72 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 11:01 AM
Words escape me....this is awesome! Thank you!!
#73 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 11:16 AM
Default Ace stove
Numenor you are a genius, you're stuff is of such a high quality I'm always amazed. Thank you for this new amazing item
Field Researcher
#74 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 11:35 AM
You're amazing. Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#75 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 11:42 AM
This is wonderfull!!! I really wanted something like this. Your incredible Numenor!
:banana:

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Page 3 of 13