Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 1:57 PM
Default Is there a Sims 4 version of ACR?
I'm missing the ACR mod that was so great in the Sims 2, I just loved the unexpectedness of it! The game seems a bit bland without it, so was wondering if someone has developed a Sims 4 version yet?

I have the Wicked Whims mod but it really isn't the same...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Suzanne239
I'm missing the ACR mod that was so great in the Sims 2, I just loved the unexpectedness of it! The game seems a bit bland without it, so was wondering if someone has developed a Sims 4 version yet?

I have the Wicked Whims mod but it really isn't the same...

MCCCommand center will cause your other townies to get married, move in, and have babies; Have Some Personality Please, Risky Woohoo&Try for Baby Chances, Autonomous Proposals, Autonomous First Kiss all from PolarBearSims will also really help. Woohoo Wellness is also something to look into and No Strings Attached can give you Friends with Benefits relationships if that's something you'd like to have. Open Love Life will give your sims the chance to prefer open relationships or to not and can help you have open relationships. The SimDa Dating App mod lets you have hook ups, blind dates, and regular dates as well where you can pick partners from a menu.

Uh, those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There's definitely more, but maybe start there first.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LastHaven
MCCCommand center will cause your other townies to get married, move in, and have babies; Have Some Personality Please, Risky Woohoo&Try for Baby Chances, Autonomous Proposals, Autonomous First Kiss all from PolarBearSims will also really help. Woohoo Wellness is also something to look into and No Strings Attached can give you Friends with Benefits relationships if that's something you'd like to have. Open Love Life will give your sims the chance to prefer open relationships or to not and can help you have open relationships. The SimDa Dating App mod lets you have hook ups, blind dates, and regular dates as well where you can pick partners from a menu.

Uh, those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There's definitely more, but maybe start there first.

Can the MCCC mod populate bars and clubs, have more Sims show up?
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 11:15 PM Last edited by LastHaven : 4th Nov 2021 at 4:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by NanaWildflowers1
Can the MCCC mod populate bars and clubs, have more Sims show up?

On its own I don't think so, but there's a different mod that does that for sure--just search "more sims" in the sims 4 section and you'll find a few. "More Sims in the World" still gets updates, so that's a good place to start.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 9:45 AM
On its own I don't think so, but there's a different mod that does that for sure--just search "more sims" in the sims 4 section and you'll find a few. "More Sims in the World" still gets updates, so that's a good place to start.

Thank you so much.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 7:38 PM
Thank you so much, this is super helpful! I'm a bit intimidated by the MCCC mod, so I'll skip that one for now. I've also found the autonomous first kiss & proposal mods but don't notice any effects from those yet..

Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Suzanne239
Thank you so much, this is super helpful! I'm a bit intimidated by the MCCC mod, so I'll skip that one for now. I've also found the autonomous first kiss & proposal mods but don't notice any effects from those yet..

Unfortunately, it really would be the thing for you to see more pregnancies and marriage crop up as once I put it in I began to notice way more babies in my unplayed houses. MCCC IS pretty intimidating at first, but it's honestly not so bad if you can find a guide and it'll quietly run in the background if you don't want to mess with it all that much. It's like the Bat Box and Story Progression had a baby, but I don't think it can be quite as destructive as the batbox.

By the by, since Wicked Whims works almost the exact same as Wonderful Whims, I would recommend trying to messing around with the Attractiveness options as I notice my sims will flirt autonomously a lot more when they are more attracted to somebody. It's thrown monkey wrenches into my storylines because sometimes a sim might run off with another before my sim can properly woo them. Click on a sim you, find the Attractiveness option, click the Develop/Choose [sim's name]'s Preferences or Other Sims Preferences, click the method you want to use, and decide how strong you want it to affect them. You should start to see more flirting after that, but it might take a bit for a sim to find someone they're attracted to.