Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simply Leftovers

by MogHughson Posted 6th Jun 2009 at 9:54 AM - Updated 5th May 2011 at 10:46 PM by MogHughson : Noting BoilingOil's equivalent mod

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:47 AM
excellent, I will certainly test this out, it looks like a handy mod

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:08 AM
This will come in real handy with my single sims! Thanks.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:17 AM
Brilliant idea! It will definitely improve my gameplay .
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:25 AM
I think this will be great for the game! I often feel troublesome when onlu one sim in the family is hungry but then he has to get a whole dish out and he distribute the big dish into many single ones where no one needs except one person. This is really a very conbient mod. Thank u so much!!

Carole081668
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:42 PM
Thank you so very much, this has annoyed me since seasons came out! If I could hug you I would!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 2:30 PM
Wow! Thank you! I love putting away leftovers. Especially now that I have the serve eight mod. Having leftovers in the fridge is great for the children because if they are hungry in the middle of the night they can go get something to eat. This mod will take away the need to micro managing to put away all those leftovers. I'm looking forward to using this in my game. So, thanks.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:56 PM
I agree with everyone else, this mod is EXTREMELY useful! Most of the time I direct one of my sims to make a group meal, and everyone else eats the leftovers later without the fuss and muss of creating a meal then. Thanks again, very clever way of not having to put away leftovers all the time!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:06 PM
Brilliant idea! I'm always scared the group meal will spoil when ONE sim takes it out of the fridge. Usually when making a group meal, I make them serve it, and then spend a few sim minutes putting each plate back in the fridge separately. Time saver!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:19 PM
OMG! I always wished for something like this whenever my sim put a way a group meal. How annoying that they'd take out the entire turkey instead of a plate.

Thank you for this very useful mod-- as always.
Instructor
#11 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:32 PM
Thank you, this has bugged me forever! Will be very useful and covenient indeed.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:52 PM
Cool! I've been waiting for you to release this. It's going to come in very handy!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:13 PM
Oooh, this is wonderful! Thank you so much! .
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:22 PM
Awesome idea. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 7:41 PM
I hate when my Sim gets leftovers and then has to put away the 'leftover' plate because she only needed leftovers for herself! Glad someone else knows what I mean.

Thank you very much. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:18 PM
I thought I was the only one who was bugged by this, good to know I'm not alone. Thank you so much for this! :D

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:24 PM
THANK YOU! You've saved my sanity!

Who puts away a meal in a group set in reality, anyhow? This makes much more sense!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:49 PM
I adore you
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:13 PM
Thank you thank you thank you thank you a million times :D
It's so annoying having to put away leftovers that are already leftovers... this is the best hack ever
Field Researcher
#20 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:32 PM
Perfect. I am one of those people who will direct my sims to take a piece of cake, put it down, and put it in the fridge . . . repeat. When I have extra stuff, it always goes into the fridge, but it's always an annoyance to take out a whole platter and put it back minus a plate when all I wanted was the one plate. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:02 PM
I'm having problems. I installed the hack, and now I have no leftover options at all!
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:08 PM
Terrific! Thank you!
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I'm having problems. I installed the hack, and now I have no leftover options at all!
What EPs and SPs do you have? I will try testing with your setup.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:26 PM
Thanks so much! This always bothered me! I love the leftovers feature so group meals don't go to waste, but I don't know how many times I've had one sim ruin a whole group meal leftover because I forgot to tell him/her to put it away. But now at least if they spoil their plate, its just one and not six others. :P
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:27 AM
OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I was just playing sims tonight and became very irritated w/my sim for the tedious task of putting away leftovers and getting them back out. It's like you were reading my mind! *cheers wildly*

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
Page 1 of 6