Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nikki Sixx

by The Path Of Nevermore Posted 21st Aug 2010 at 5:12 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2011 at 8:10 PM by Astraea Nevermore

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 2:11 AM
This is absolutely amazing. You have truly done a fantastic job. I'd like to download the file, but I'm having some trouble. I hope this isn't something really dumb that I'm overlooking, but here it goes: I can download the file, and I can extract it, but when I try to double-click on it, there is no known self executing program attached to it. In other words, I get kicked to a window asking me to brouse the internet for the correct program to open the file. Any ideas as to what I'm missing?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jenncinlaw
This is absolutely amazing. You have truly done a fantastic job. I'd like to download the file, but I'm having some trouble. I hope this isn't something really dumb that I'm overlooking, but here it goes: I can download the file, and I can extract it, but when I try to double-click on it, there is no known self executing program attached to it. In other words, I get kicked to a window asking me to brouse the internet for the correct program to open the file. Any ideas as to what I'm missing?

Thanks for the comment well, you don't really have to open the file with a program, the only thing you have to do is to put it into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims folder. If you don't have a SavedSims folder, create it yourself and put the sim in there. Once in the game, you'll see the sim in your sim bin, under Young Adults
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 11:35 AM
Ahhhhhh .... kk, I thought I was looking for one of those files that you double click and it just installs from there. Sorry about that, hehe. And thanks again!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 5:30 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 11:54 AM
Awesome, pretty sim with lots of detail aswell
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 9:00 AM
I x understand...the mods that I am suppose to download...the IU wtvr thingy...it says that it will not be adapted with late night for some incompatible reasons for it...so is it viable if I download this mod...??? This mod is sexy...but I fear to be impeded...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by strychnine johanna
I x understand...the mods that I am suppose to download...the IU wtvr thingy...it says that it will not be adapted with late night for some incompatible reasons for it...so is it viable if I download this mod...??? This mod is sexy...but I fear to be impeded...

No worries, after the Late Night patch you don't need to download that UI mod anymore, non-default skins will work even without it. On the top of the UI mod page there's an additional note by the MTS staff with better clarifications on the use of non-default skins without the UI mod, read those to know how it works exactly.
Scholar
#33 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 12:12 AM
I do believe he's been stolen, given a nose-job, and posted here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=3662116

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:13 AM
Oh wow I love it! It looks just like him. Thank you for making this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 10:32 AM
As much as I am more of a 1950s girl, the 80s still hold a place in my heart. I love Nikki Sixx, and this is just flawless. Great work!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#36 Old 16th May 2011 at 5:24 PM
The Simmified Nikki kinda looks like Andy Sixx...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 5:02 PM
hey ! i love it ! But I don't understand how to downald.
Can you give the sims on the Official web site of the Sims 3 ?
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 6:15 AM
Oh Nikki. <3 I've always loved Motley Crue, but lately I've been into Sixx:AM and his fantastic books. This man is such an inspiration to me and you've captured him very well. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:21 PM
He's very hot. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 4:48 PM
People can give this sims on the official site of the sims 3 or in package, please ? HELP !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 7:01 PM Last edited by ammiwo : 5th Apr 2012 at 2:27 PM.
Thank you soo much, i love the sims you make!
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd May 2012 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rocket_Camie
hey ! i love it ! But I don't understand how to downald.
Can you give the sims on the Official web site of the Sims 3 ?
Thank you.

You need to download him into saved sims folder and save the other thing she has for him in your mods folder. If you never downloaded from here, I have found out how to do download from here on youtube.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 1:34 AM
Thank you for this, he looks so sexy <3
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 5:30 AM
The link for the hair is gone -- any other place I can find it?
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 6:03 PM Last edited by genuck : 13th Feb 2013 at 6:29 PM.
I really need that hair and can't find it

Edit: Ah, got it at sendspace TYVM.
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 12:29 PM
OMG! love it! <3
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 1:36 PM
Great mod, he looks so sexy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 7:46 PM
nice work ^^