Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 2:54 AM
What place do you like to take your dog(s)/ other pet(s)
Hi, I just joined like three seconds ago, lol I lOVE animals so I had to join and since I'm bored right now I decided to make a post. Today I took my somewhere around 12 year old english springer spaniel tobey(he's very cute) to a lake(its called lake slyvia) and we dont take him very many places now because of how old he is, but he LOVES the water espcially at lake slyvia, even though he is old, he was jumpin and playing in the water, for cooling down and for fun. Also, when he was young he would always jump in and swim in the creeks by our house, he is such a water puppy , so Where do you like or your pets like to go the most? Or what type of places.... and dont forget to mention what they are and how cute they are!!!! :3

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 6:57 PM
Where i take them varies on which dogs im taking.
My black lab and my lab/dalmation like going to cluff ponds
my 2 dauchsand chihuahuas like going to the park
my little maltese/chihuahua/mini dauchsand likes going anyplace hteres mud but not water

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-