Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get to College

by simmythesim Posted 28th Jul 2015 at 10:46 AM - Updated 31st Jul 2015 at 2:55 AM by simmythesim

461 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 295 Feedback Posts, 165 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 19
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#426 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 1:12 PM
Thanks, now I can send my Sims to college!
Test Subject
#427 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 2:28 AM
Default Homework bug?
Everything works pretty well and I appreciate this mod very much but.... Whenever I try to study, I can't. It just resets my sim and nothing happens. I've tried everything. I just can't get it to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#428 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 11:53 AM Last edited by Mena Buchner : 8th Oct 2017 at 9:35 AM. Reason: Additional interaction not working
Go To College - Ask Questions?
Thanks to the creator and modder that updated this mod! I'm so happy; I've been wanting a school/college mod forever and was sad when Zerbu's Go To School mod stopped working for me (no longer get the option to follow to school).
Anyway, does anyone have a workaround for the fact that no professor or teacher shows up on the lot to hold a lecture? That is the only interaction I cannot do with my sim? Any chance we can BE the teacher or professor? That would be so cool..

Update: I managed to get the professor on the lots - I just changed my lot tye to another random lot, exited build mode, then went back in and selected the Uni lot type I wanted. I also deleted all computers on the lot (as all sims go there instead of doing what they need). Now there's an interaction I cannot find how to do and that's "Ask Questions". Any help?
Test Subject
#429 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 3:17 PM
As much as I appreciate the work put into this mod and love the idea of it, when I installed it and tried to use it I immediately began getting error messages so often that I had to uninstall it before my sims even went to class. My sims couldn't even reach their textbooks unless they were pre-placed at the center of a desk. I have zerbu's other mods (which I love) and very limited custom content (a few custom harvestables, one mesh edit of a dress, MC Command center, and brittpinkie's sleepover party), and haven't had nearly as much trouble with those. I should clarify that this is meant to let you know of potential issues, not to complain.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#430 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 4:07 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#431 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dziva
Hi, I have tried installing this mod a couple of times. I have two issues with it. First, I cannot study the subject (do homework basically) and second when I go to school no teachers show up. If they do appear they do not go to the podium to teach but instead just goof around. Is there any way to fix these issues? I would like to play this.
same i cant do homework : (
Test Subject
#432 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 1:36 AM
Patch - Pre Cats & Dog EP (November 2017)
Is this mod compatible with the new patch that just came out? If it is not, are you working on a fix?
Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#433 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkChii_666
Is this mod compatible with the new patch that just came out? If it is not, are you working on a fix?
Thank you so much!!

Itasan, who is now keeping this mod updated, has created a hot fix update on his tumbler page:
http://itasan2.tumblr.com/post/1453...d-by-itasan2-me

Thank you again, Itasan, I really appreciate this!
THANKS POST
#434 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 4:08 PM
I love this mod really brings the game to life. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#435 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 9:45 PM
Hi! the my sim glitches and goes into the T-pose when I try to make her study. help pleaseee
Test Subject
#436 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 11:57 PM
Even with the itasan update .. the podium does not work, cannot do homework.
Test Subject
#437 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:09 PM
I can't seem to study the current topic! When I click on the study book my sims goes to the book, is about to do it, then just stands there.
Test Subject
#438 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 9:23 PM
Can send the sim alone but cannot join him ,any solution?
Test Subject
#439 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AN10
Can send the sim alone but cannot join him ,any solution?

this mod hasn't been updated in 3 years. That's probably why
Test Subject
#440 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by freedomdeep
Itasan, who is now keeping this mod updated, has created a hot fix update on his tumbler page:
http://itasan2.tumblr.com/post/1453...d-by-itasan2-me

Thank you again, Itasan, I really appreciate this!

I want to download this but I cant use the new link by Itasan
Test Subject
#441 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:18 AM
Can someone give me a better link so I can download this please?
Lab Assistant
#442 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 10:17 PM
Caused a Last Exception error upon loading the game for me.
Test Subject
#443 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilitaRabbit
Caused a Last Exception error upon loading the game for me.

This mod is being updated here: http://itasan2.tumblr.com/post/1453...d-by-itasan2-me for those of you having issues with it in game
Test Subject
#444 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McgooDavey
This mod is being updated here: http://itasan2.tumblr.com/post/1453...d-by-itasan2-me for those of you having issues with it in game
I cant download from Itsan link
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#445 Old 12th May 2018 at 8:24 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#446 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 12:07 AM
The updated mod from itasan doesn't work for me. My sim just gets stuck on their home lot, even though I had a school built with the correct lot type for their major.
Field Researcher
#447 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 10:20 AM Last edited by itasan2 : 3rd Jun 2018 at 2:30 PM.
Get To College Mod V2 is Released!! (June 3, 2018)
In celebration of Seasons Expansion Pack, I’ve updated the mod again!! Enjoy your college life in the Seasons!!
You can download from here (my Tumblr site).

Changes in Version 2.0:
1. Easy-To-Use All In One File Structure
Some files of the previous versions had to be downloaded from the other sites and they were a little confusing. Now they are all reconstructed. You just download here this site. No need for other mods any more.

2. The Length of School Term
The length of school term was 20 days. Now you can chose 5, 10, 15 or 20 school days.

3. The Start Level of College Student
The start level of college student was GPA3.0. Now it is affected by the final level of high school. GPA4.0 for high school grade A, GPA3.0 for grade B and C, GPA2.0 for grade D and F. If a sim started with YA or older, it is GPA3.0 as an exception.

4. University LOT in Brindleton Bay
You can build a university LOT in Brindleton Bay.

5. Spanish and Portuguese Translations
The mod includes new two translations - Spanish thanks to tasharola , Portuguese language thanks to anapaulasantos87 .
Instructor
THANKS POST
#448 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 3:06 PM
This mod is sooo great, I love it! Thank you for keeping the updates 😄
I wonder if you will add more than 3 majors one day, but as a musician myself, I’m glad that you have music.
I love the idea to «Â*joinÂ*» at work. This is the best part!
Did you plan to do more?
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#449 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tipoual
This mod is sooo great, I love it! Thank you for keeping the updates 😄
I wonder if you will add more than 3 majors one day, but as a musician myself, I’m glad that you have music.
I love the idea to «�*join�*» at work. This is the best part!
Did you plan to do more?
Thank you!

I think I want to add a new major in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#450 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:10 PM
you should add science majors to it! like biology or engineering! id love to see that, but love the mod! thank you!!
Page 18 of 19