Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 9:50 AM
Default thoughts
thoughts on the sims medieval
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 6:37 PM
Sims 2 or Sims 3? I heard a The Sims 3 Medieval is coming out, so I mean is this about that game, then? Well, if it is, I'd make a secret place in my neighbourhood and it would be hidden from the main land. Noone would know the past still lived, THAT is my plan...
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 9:59 PM
it is not sims 3 game is it?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 10:11 PM
I thought you meant the Sims 3 game.... Because there is The Sims 3 Medieval. Didn't you hear? Well, if you meant for the Sims 2 or whatever... This is my Sims 2 plan :

I would make many children, tudors, stewarts, and so on. Their ruler (king) would treat them like dirt. And then you would feel sorry for them and they wouldn't ever have revenge. Now onto the rich. The rich set some poor people's houses on fire and they laugh and it's sad

Let's hope this answer was write this time!

~Lila
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 10:43 PM
you must understand i do not like the sims 3 but i hope that the sims medieavl is better but i like the sounds of the sims 2 medieval that sounds of insterent as long as the chaseing eating surrender monkeys at ea do'nt make it *** up.