Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Squeeze ME! -cottage

by armiel Posted 1st Aug 2012 at 3:39 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2012 at 5:51 PM by armiel : fixed stupid typo

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 5:01 AM
I made a basement for my cats and the ladder stopped working. So I tried to move it and put it back in, but it said the ceiling was to low. I also remodeled it to be modern, because that is just my style and rearranged furniture, if that makes a difference. It worked after I rearranged but not after I made the basement. I made a room leading off the door to get to the basement too, so that might have been it but I don't know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 9:40 AM
This is the best small house I've ever seen, I would definitely live in one in real life, if I can find one, (and afford it)!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 10:00 PM
It's amazing! Looks so cozy.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 6:16 PM
Adorable. Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 1:46 AM
love small houses. Thanks
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 5:43 PM
So great! I love the cozy home, great for young and old!
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 1:16 PM
What a great little home! Thanks so much for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 24th May 2013 at 6:52 PM
Thank you so much for the house, a fan of tiny but cozy and enjoy the nature!
The 1st day when I haven't build anything on the backyard everything just fine!
The 2nd day, I used buydebug to have stuffs and build a wagon on the back, change the terrainpaints with flowerbeds, and all the grapes...
Then I can't go upstairs :[
Have my sim go to bed, the sleeping bar appear but he just standing there do nothing, then I have to lead him step by step, but he cant go upstairs!

*PS: I even change some stuffs like the bathroom' stuffs position, the dresser, sofa.. but everything just fine until I paint the terrain that close to the house :[
and when I save & quit, it says something wrong and the game has stop working! (kind of crash I guess).

Just wanna tell you that, but again thank you for your awesome job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 7:39 AM
Thank you so much!!! Now I can create an old lady or an old couple, so they can live like real old people!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME
Page 2 of 2