Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Martian Base X-06

by CokeBuilder Posted 4th Jan 2007 at 7:58 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2008 at 11:36 PM by CokeBuilder

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 2:32 PM
I think this is one of the best lot uploads I've ever seen. Mega-congrats on a job well-done!
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:01 AM
Iv always wanted one of theese thank you so much! omg i love it and congrats on the feature! i just made an alien town but i was stumped on ideas now i can make more housing for them and us fellow humans on mars thx

KS-Kyle
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:44 AM
very sleek, nice work. (:

i am the luckiest.
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:53 AM
I downloaded it but when I tried to install it I got an error message saying the file may be corrupted, and the installation was terminated. Any ideas?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:17 AM
I'm having the same problem as nfergson.
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 10:02 AM
WOW! Magnificent!

DDude
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:15 PM
Soooooooo awesome!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:07 PM
Thanks everyone so much! I'm glad you like it, I love reading your comments

HPWannaBe: I'm sorry, what you see is what you get I can't build it without OFB, sorry

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nfergson
I downloaded it but when I tried to install it I got an error message saying the file may be corrupted, and the installation was terminated. Any ideas?

I'm sorry, I have no idea This lot has been play tested and checked with Clean Installer. Everything used on the lot was included... Do you have Uni, Nightlife, OFB, and Pets? That's the only thing I can think of...

Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:29 PM
Well I deleted the first download, re-downloaded it & this time it installed! Can't wait to play it!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:14 AM
Wow, FANTASTIC, Great and just what I wanted. yYou are so clever.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 3:14 AM Last edited by MooreSpino : 8th Jan 2007 at 2:51 AM.
I still can't get it to install. I have all EPs. [sigh] Why me?

EDIT: There might be something in the file that is corrupted. Could you try and repackage the lot and upload again?
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:41 PM
wow realy cool i love it just if there was some custom random lab stuff to go with it
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:17 PM
I love your lot, but when I've downloaded it I get an error from winrar. :S
Alchemist
#40 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:01 PM
Hi Cokebuilder, I missed this unbelievable lot! Really impressing, what can I say? Bravo! Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#41 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 10:58 PM
It's awesome!
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:01 PM
Its realy cool i have a alien town with some waky houses for them but i have a question how do u do the domes ?
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 2:01 AM
Hi i love this lot but can anyone tell me how CokeBuilder did these 3 things:

* The Domed Clear Roofs.
* The Foundations on the second level.
* And the slanting solar panels.

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
Instructor
Original Poster
#44 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:11 AM
Here's a tutorial on how to do domes: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...&user_id=422747

Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 2:14 PM
My game never fully loads the house, after 45mins of loading- I figure somethings wrong and shut down the game. I have all expansions - any ideas?
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:28 PM
"I still can't get it to install. I have all EPs. [sigh] Why me?

EDIT: There might be something in the file that is corrupted. Could you try and repackage the lot and upload again?"

Well, sometimes the lot doesn't download completely, so the file is corrupted. Unfortunately I find it common. Try getting Q-Express, because it helps solve this problem.
Test Subject
#47 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:00 PM
How did you get the roof like that and make the solar panels slanted?
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 7:19 AM
another one of the rare lots i'll actually download. even if it's much bigger than the lots i usually use in game! two thumbs up on this one!
Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:02 AM
OMG this is an awome lot...but i only have eps:1, 2, 3 and sp 1....can you make a low EP version? thanks in advance (even if you cant, the lot is inspiring)
Page 2 of 3