Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-INevolution4 default replacement for human, alien, zombie, vampire, lycan, plant

by Navetsea Posted 12th Mar 2008 at 9:38 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2011 at 8:13 AM by Navetsea

219 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 204 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 9
Test Subject
#176 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 6:00 AM
ok yep they're working great...somehow they manged to be non barbie anyway o.O
Test Subject
#177 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 2:14 AM
I downloaded the Vampire replacements (non-transparent) and it won't work. I put it in my downloads folder... Did I do something wrong?
Test Subject
#178 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 6:44 AM
Ok I love all of these so much and I already have the plantsim and vampire one...but when I downloaded the lycan, my werewolf's head only changes. So then his head looks totally different from the rest of his body. I know I don't have another default since I just got the Pets today. Any ideas as to what's up?
Test Subject
#179 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 4:26 AM
Downloaded these today! Can't wait to see if they work... hopefully they do. They're great, thanks!
Test Subject
#180 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 6:08 PM
looks delicious (^_^) thanks
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 5:37 AM
they look so realistic!!! and its so complete!! :DDD
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 8:19 AM
Where can I find those red eyes that the semi-transparant vampires have in the pic? I'd download your eyes file, but it's one file, and I already have default replacement eyes I'd rather not part with, but I really like those vampire eyes... :/

Downloaded the non-transparant vampire skin, have yet to try it out, but it looks good!

Icon made by me!
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 8:07 AM Last edited by DGV441982 : 14th Feb 2010 at 5:03 PM.
Has anyone figured out how to get the Lycan to show up from the neck down. Only the face is changing for my Lycan Sims.. The plant Sim works. I don't have any other default Lycan files. if you can help please message me or post it here b/c I'm not the only one having this issue.

Edit: the four Default skins work with the Lycan replacement completely and it's the secondary and custom skins that only the face changes. Similar to the regular Lycan skin.
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:49 PM
Wow! These skins are amazing! I remember, a few months before I became a member of MTS, I saw these and have been looking for them ever since! I'm so glad I finally found them!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Test Subject
#185 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 5:40 PM
Thank you so much for the vampire and werewolf skintones!
Test Subject
#186 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:05 PM
Great job! Thank you for this! I am working on a world that would be perfect for your designs! Keep up the awesome work!
Inventor
#187 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 1:46 AM
That's a very nice set of skintones and they're very realistic. I like the decent eye colours too. Overall a very good job. Thx for creating and sharing them.
Test Subject
#188 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:57 PM
wow thanks
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 15th May 2010 at 12:08 PM
I took one look at your first photo and smiled. This is quality.
Test Subject
#190 Old 25th May 2010 at 6:24 AM
Beautiful skins! However, when i use the lycan skin, it only shows from the neck up. (and yes I'm using a custom skintone, the only time i see it work is over your own default skintone on the NPC, etc.) But, I tried all the others, and it works fine over the custom skins I already have. I don't have any other default skins, except for these, so I don't see the problem. I tried this on two sims with different skins, all of the morphs (plant, vampire, zombie, alien) still work, except for lycan. I love that skin, so I really want to use it. D: Any ideas?
Test Subject
#191 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 1:24 PM
Thanks... I don't want barbie version, so I tried to go to sexysims, but their pages don't open, and I can't find there I can download this creation in INSIMadult. There is only strange advertising. Oh, my English is awful
Test Subject
#192 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 3:11 AM
Thank you Navetsea! xox They work perfectly and look exactly as in the pictures... I guess the difference for me is that my computer was spacifically (sp? LOL) built for sims 2 and is pretty epic, (yay no lag!) the screen is also a LCD TV screen, I'm not bragging, just saying in my experience I have been very lucky to have custom content work with no faults and I believe that is due to quality of content craftmanship (<3) and an more than adequate system. Therefore in my opinion alot of issues can be traced back to the users system, not the content download. Just something to think about...

Navetsea, also I recoloured the alien (for my own private use) but I wanted to say thanks for the awesome base I worked with. I just tweaked the colours (not Sp - it's aussie) Aqua and yellow highlights. Happily show you if your interested. I'm going to try and showerproof it and convert it to warlokks bodyshapes. Haven't done it before so I hope you don't mind, if I get stuck, if I ask for your help (with the bodyshapes...I have this set also showerproofed for the bodyshapes, Got to fix the mesh link to the teens or something -they're bodiless! LMAO - otherwise I'd cry)

Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
Has anyone figured out how to get the Lycan to show up from the neck down. Only the face is changing for my Lycan Sims.. The plant Sim works. I don't have any other default Lycan files. if you can help please message me or post it here b/c I'm not the only one having this issue.

Edit: the four Default skins work with the Lycan replacement completely and it's the secondary and custom skins that only the face changes. Similar to the regular Lycan skin.

I am having the same problem... If I find a fix I will post it here.
Test Subject
#193 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 3:14 AM Last edited by steffanarnie : 12th Jun 2010 at 3:18 AM. Reason: Changed link
Quote: Originally posted by Tamei
Thanks... I don't want barbie version, so I tried to go to sexysims, but their pages don't open, and I can't find there I can download this creation in INSIMadult. There is only strange advertising. Oh, my English is awful

http://www.insimadult.org/index.php/topic,31978.0.html

Test Subject
#194 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 2:16 AM
Found a fix for the Lycan Glitch with custom skins, tried it out in my game and it works well so far...

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6098.0.html

It's by Pioupiou and the threads called 'Werewolves grrr / Made fix, download at your own risks.' It also tells you how to do it for yorself...

hope this helps... ^_^
Test Subject
#195 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 5:50 PM
None of these skins work for me .-.
I postem into my downloads folder, and it doesnt show up on the game. n three of the files are currupted....
Its so awesomly done n I want it so bad but I cant get it to work. >.<
If you could help me I would truely apreciate it. Ty.
Test Subject
#196 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 11:55 PM
Sorry to bother you, but I have a question. Would there happen to be a reason why the skin's are only working for the body and not the face when I put eyebrows on them? I have one type of default replacement (your skins) for each color and have downloaded a default replacement of eyebrows and eyelashes. I have tried clearing cache to see if that possibly was the problem, but now I am trying to figure out what is wrong. Should I just delete the eyelashes and eyebrows? If so, do these skins work with customs that are not defalt replacements? They work great with default replacement make-up.
By the way, they are wuite beautiful. I trully admire your work.

RIP, Taylor Austin. I never had the chance to hold you in my arms, but I'll hold you in my heart forever. Love, Mommy
Test Subject
#197 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 8:21 AM
The skin tones are enhanced beautifully, however the S2-S3 skin tones are a little darker than I'd hoped. S2, to me, seems as if it should be S3. I am quite happy with S4 however, but the S2 and S3 skins are quite dark.
Test Subject
#198 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 5:06 AM
These are so pretty! I love the Vampire one, but the werefolf one isn't showing up properly...I got the heads, but the rest of the body is normal....HELP!
Test Subject
#199 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 5:20 PM
It seems I'm having a similar problem to other people. The links you post are not working, so hope for a non-barbie version is squashed. It also seems that the downloads aren't working at all. Maybe I'll come back and see if it is working, because I was really looking forward to downloading these defaults.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#200 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 10:22 AM
It's wonderful! Thank you!
Page 8 of 9