Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Food - Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches ! No Eps Required

by pacotacoplayer Posted 17th Aug 2006 at 1:48 AM

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:08 AM
Seeya on my next food?

Does that mean I have to sit on it?

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:23 AM
It looks like the sim is putting salt on the sandwich...
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:26 AM
So Happy To See That There's Someone Focusing On Food Again!!! I Was Getting Bored With The Old Food I Had For My Sims!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:38 AM
Food is one of my favorite things to download so thanks for satisfying me and my sims these last few days!! I was trying to think of some ideas for you in case you were starting to run low and I thought of cinnamon rolls...there's nothing like a big fluffy cinnamon roll drenched with icing in the morning! :P
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:16 AM
love it, thanks!
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:56 AM
I also have all of your foods, thanks and keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you do next!

If life is hard, you just have to be a little harder!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:59 AM
Fooooooooodz <3 best food ever :> thank you

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Field Researcher
#33 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flyingpigeon

Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen....

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Mad Poster
#34 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 8:49 AM
Looks great Paco. I can't wait to try it in game. One point though, peanut butter and jelly is not healthy food.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:21 AM
the boats of comments on this one too
Looks like u are doing a gr8 job!

I just have to come to america and try this Peanut Butter & Jelly coz I see it in movies.U americans really love it don`t u?
Anyone wanna invite me over for a sandwich?:P

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Alchemist
#36 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:30 AM
Love them, ptp! Very neat!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 11:43 AM
yummy i love peanut butter i am not sure on jelly but yummy anyway thankyou for your foods there great
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flyingpigeon

Well, FP, I cloned it from the lunch meat sandwiches

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 12:12 PM
love it thanx,I need a b&j sandwhitch now.mmmmmmmmmmm delish...............
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:35 PM
You've done an outstanding( and rather quick) job with the foods you have blessed us with recently. I love them! Thanks for all your hard work! I can't wait for more!

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:27 PM
oh my gosh, thanks soo much, i love all your foods, and this one is so cool! I love PB&J and now my sims can have it too, thanks
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 4:05 PM
i really love your foods!, they add so much to a sims personality thanks :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 7:21 PM
Hey -
I have no idea who you are, but judging from the comments ^^^ (I read them all) you sound very talented and seem to have serious skill with this whole food-making thing. Curious and impressed, I'd like to check out all your other foods, if somebody could post a link to all your threads of something? Thanks and keep up the good work! =)

XX Gem xx
Field Researcher
#44 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 2:28 PM
Great looking food, no doubt about it, I was wondering though if I was the only one for whom this doesn't show as PB&J in the game. The food is there, but the text in the pie menu's is not. Yours isn't the only food I have had the problem with and I am assuming it's probably an issue with the text strings only being updating in US English and left blank for all other languages?

I suspect I seem ungrateful and nit-picky, but to you, and all other food creators, is it possible to get an update with the other language fileds filled, even if it just the same English text in them all? This would save me and if my assumptions are right, many other non US downloaders from much frustration.

English girls can be so mean! ~ Ryan Adams
Someone in Texas loves me!
The Jorenne Fan Club ~ 17 members and counting
Scholar
Original Poster
#45 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 3:34 PM
well yea, Jorenne, we (as creators) need to put Set TO Default Lang Only in SimPE which I guess if you have your game in another language it may not work. I read a tutorial on how to gets my creations EP ready so if you dont have Eps (not sure which ones) this wont work either.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:18 PM
I do have all the EP's and FFS, so I don't think that would be the problem, but it is so frustrating to see these wonderful food varieties and not be able to use any of them without ending up with 20 options for lunchmeat sandwich or berry pie (for example) it makes nearly all sim meal times a bit of a pot luck dinner

English girls can be so mean! ~ Ryan Adams
Someone in Texas loves me!
The Jorenne Fan Club ~ 17 members and counting
#47 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 6:31 PM
Finnaly one of my fav's my sims can now have in their game well um when i posted this message i was munching down on 2 PB and Jam sandwiches, hey thanks paco you really are the best your foods are amazing i wonder whats cooking next in the oven

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:54 PM
Come to think of it, I'm surprised PB&J wasn't automatically in the game. Nice work!
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 4:27 AM
Thanks!
Great for my sim-kids afternoon lunch.
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 1:16 AM
they still dont work in my game
Page 2 of 3