Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#226 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 2:01 PM

Pierre Curian drops in on his daughter-in-law Polly Esther to say hi.

Gallagher Newson's first act as a teen was to noogy his big brother - he wanted to claim a higher place on the totem pole than he would ever get without decisive action.

Rich Mann teaching his soon Junior to fish.

Daytona Beech will have a fit if she finds out Rhett talked to Sandy's boy Wallys; but Rhett doesn't see why she has to find out. Daytona can't see into the front courtyard from her house, and Goldie and Candy won't rat him out. He can tell his own damn son one joke without the world falling apart. As far as Wallys is concerned, he's come back to Coach's house after Little League and Coach's grown-up son is being friendly.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#227 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 10:34 PM
This is Marcus Evergreen partner to heir Erica Evergreen on my Evergreen Legacy. Unfortunaty Erica died and Marcus remarried and had more children.
This is a picture of him and his girls.

(L-R) Front - Olivia, Tamsin, Marcus. Floor - Mollie, Callie and Marsa.
The two girls front right Callie and Marsa are from a relationship to someone else.
Instructor
#228 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 7:29 PM
All she wants is a quiet bath, all by herself!
Fortunately the other 2 children did not join in the tiny bathroom.

Field Researcher
#229 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 3:13 PM
Anthony and Yvonne play pool while daughter Maisie provides the soundtrack

Having lunch, joined by Maisie's husband, Deon

The guy in the middle is Maisie's twin, Marvin
Scholar
#230 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 1:39 PM
Pigeon Hawkins decided to take advantage of the fact that her parents were otherwise occupied -- Kitty with pottytraining Grasshopper and Goz out walking Bandersnatch -- to play keepaway with her little sister Crane.

Crane's protests over being duped made Harris look up from his studies to admonish his younger sister. "Hey, stop that! How'd you like it if she was teasing you?"

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#231 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 1:51 PM

Luis Iana wasn't home when his daughter Luisa was born, and the very first thing he does on coming home from work is pick her up and walk toward the refrigerator. "I nursed her five seconds ago," says Sharla, "but you're welcome to change her first diaper. I'm going to bed."

"Pa!"
"I'm fine, baby."
"But the Grim Reaper came for you!"
"And I sent him on his way."

Rosemary's father-in-law Greg Aerius seems real excited about her make-up for the wedding.

Mitchella Curious has a tremendous bond with her Uncle Lazlo's wife. "Aunt Crystal! I miss you!"
"But I only moved across the street."
"That's too far!"
Sometimes Crystal feels that way, too.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#232 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 3:49 AM
Scylla and Verity happily discuss the latest tv shows, movies, and music over breakfast. While she won't admit it in public, Scylla thinks she has a cool mom.

Chester dances with Ursula, while his wife Stella swoons. Hot and bothered Stella also made the kids' beds and picked up the toys off of the floor -- each act punctuated by more swooning and fanning -- but her eyes remained on Chester the whole time. Stella has a problem.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#233 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 8:50 AM
The Hailes household...
Imogen with baby Herbert and husband Anthony (who is unaware that he is not related in any way to Herbert)

Miranda (daughter of Imogen and Anthony) with little brother Herbert
Mad Poster
#234 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 5:57 PM

Epiphany Curian supplies the musical entertainment at her big brother's wedding. Pa Greg doesn't seem to approve of Daddy Ben's changing clothes already.
[/url
I'm not positive that Miguelito Casa's fiancee will agree with him that this is an appropriate topic of conversation with her little sister, Athena Newson. Eugene Newson doesn't seem to care, though.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/mkKKX4]

Helen Wheels called her brother-in-law and his housemates to help her with the baby while her husband was at work. Maybe the Swingin' Bachelors household wasn't the best place to look for support of this kind.

"It's just like getting a ball where you want it to go - if you focus, it's not that hard." Valentine Hart was on the road a lot when his first set of kids was this age, so he's determined to do everything he can with the second batch. Rhein would rather be playing catch with him.

Field Researcher
#235 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 4:26 PM
The Segerstedt family

It's time for the little green creature to come out in the middle of breakfast.

Jessie's best friend Natty and his son Patty are verry exited. His husband and the other kids are more interested in the pancakes.

Auw the baby has his fathers red eyes... or not.....

They might be alien hehehe
Mad Poster
#236 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 1:17 PM
Loki and his daughter Kriemhild have a particularly close relationship.

"Daddy, will you help me with my homework before I have to go to school?"
"Sure thing, Viking Princess!"

"You have two things to keep track of: The true answer, and the answer the teacher's looking for. Remember the first one, but put down the second."

"You were right, Daddy! As soon as I stopped correcting the teacher I got A+!"
"That's my girl!"

To celebrate, he reads to her from Chilton's Auto Manual.

#237 Old 3rd May 2014 at 7:51 PM
I don't know why it seems I usually end up posting Lightyear photos, but here ya go.

Annie wakes up earlier than usual, jumping on her bed to express her happiness, "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!"
Then her older brother, Matthew, probably can't hear her excitement over their little brothers' pillow fight. "Seriously, guys? I can't concentrate!"
Things calm down after they go to school, Flora takes a vacation day, and later James surprises her coming home early with being promoted to the Hand Of Poseidon. No more worrying about money now!
Annie grows up into a teen wearing a dress that's definitely not her style and with her same hairstyle that's probably not suited for teens. But for now she'll keep it.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 8th May 2014 at 12:26 AM
A typical outing between Tybalt and Juliette:

Tybalt: "Juliette, hey Juliette, look over there! A pretty, sparkly thing!"

Juliette: "Huh? Wait, what, where? Where is it Tybalt?"
Tybalt: *soft, evil chuckling while moving darts around*

Juliette: "Whoa what just happened! How'd I lose?"
Tybalt: "I guess you're just not as great as me, the Darts Master!" ( )
Mad Poster
#239 Old 8th May 2014 at 4:38 PM
Families are so much more than the nuclear unit.

Laika Weiss enjoys visiting her new cousins! Grampa married Gramma Dora, who has come to fetch Laika home from visiting Ottomas Prime. She had been having a nice time talking to Aunt Samantha's belly in the bathroom.

Hamilton Beech may have recently gotten gray hairs, but he'll always be his Mama's boy as long as she draws breath. They're about to head into Bigg City together, and Daytona wants him to look his best.

Luis Iana gets to know his wife's new brother-in-law, Joe Grundstrom. Bonus penguin. Double bonus, Luis's sister-in-law's cat, Galore.

Esteban Casa may be the grouchiest man in Drama Acres, but he's very accommodating of his son Emilio and daughter-in-law Lily in the cramped house they share.

Link Ninja
#240 Old 15th May 2014 at 2:11 AM
The Hart family recently got together for another family picture from the last time, before all the kids went off to college. Now the eldest three are graduated and will hopefully do something with their degrees.

(From L to R clockwise) Kimmy, Melody, Sonata, Rhapsody, Matthew, Adagio, Harmony, and Andante. Matthew apparently only owns one good outfit decent for pictures. Kimmy apparently only poses one way for family pictures, strict with her hands on her hips.

While there were lots of mis-shots one turned out the most decent with small flaws like Rhapsody complaining about her wrist and Harmony not quite looking at the camera.

Then, they got a smaller family shot of the grandparents and Harmony with her husband, Elm and two sons - baby Shane and Toddler Nicholas.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#241 Old 16th May 2014 at 7:33 AM Last edited by Peterskywalker! : 1st Sep 2014 at 4:08 PM.

Father and son watching a movie together. Luke (son) is so happy, it is almost contagious

A friendly family dinner at a club.

Santa, his wife, and his little helpers wish you all a happy holidays... in May.

Come see the hip new band the Grengors live a club near you. Nick's world famous DJ stylins with pulsing bass, and melodic piano are now paired with fantastic choreographed dancing from his wife Sarah and his two children Rose and Luke. Don't miss this opportunity. Book now!
Scholar
#242 Old 17th May 2014 at 12:51 PM
Pink Hart and her grandpa Rich Mann get along like a house on fire and their strong grandchild-grandparent bond is really kind of sweet... especially if one ignores the fact that he's a retired supervillain and she's eagerly following in his criminal footsteps (much to the horror of the Hart side of the family). But look how much fun they're having! And doesn't Rich look so proud of Pink? Aww

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#243 Old 17th May 2014 at 9:27 PM
Brandi Broke's grandson, Brad, with his son, Rook
Mad Poster
#244 Old 23rd May 2014 at 2:05 PM
Pink's starting to perfect casually evil expressions, I see...that villainously tacky overcoat may be overdoing, though. In my Widespot, Candy's baby was a boy, Arden, and Candy's fear of commitment has saved him from Grandpa Mann's evil influence so far. They're currently living in Bigg City, but he'd rather be back in Widespot living with Grampa Valentine Hart, Uncle Rhett, Miss Mary, and Aunt Rhein. He invited them all over without asking Mommy, and introduces them to the game in the common room.

"Well, now, what's this you're playing?"
"It's Don't Wake the Llama, Grampa! It's great!"
"You'll have to teach me to play, then."

"Whew! Didn't think you were gonna pull that one off!"

Miss Mary sat in for a little while, but her new baby makes it hard for her to sit still for long, so she gave up her seat to Mommy, shortly before Grampa woke the llama. (And we all know he would neeeeeevver throw a game!) "Dadgum it! Y'all are just too good at this for me."

A little later, Rhett corners Valentine in the bathroom to give him a head's up: earlier that day, he witnessed Candy making enemies with Arden's grandmother, Lana Mann. Candy's life is full of minefields and they don't want to set any off through lack of staying current.

Test Subject
#245 Old 24th May 2014 at 6:49 PM
Default The Michelson's
I started a new legacy and It's going great there are now over 42 members in the family.

It all started with Jaimie and Cassidy and they had 7 children.

[IMG][/IMG]

L-R FRONT ROW. Mariana, Millie-May, Autumn and Jackson
BACK ROW - Blossom, Kaleb, Jaimie, Cassidy and Noah.

They all had families of their own but I have just started taking pictures of them. Here is Noah's...

[IMG][/IMG]

L-R - Noah, Sunny, Robson and Ruby. Unfortunatly his wife Madia and their young daughter were killed in a fire.
Noah is not yet an elder because he had his children very young.

If you would like to see my tree.

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&...145101969210729
Link Ninja
#246 Old 29th May 2014 at 3:04 AM
Candid shot of the Greystones. (From L to R) Sebastian, Skyler, and their mother, Sasha. The brothers came home from Sim State to take their mother out to the cocktail lounge for brunch for Mother's day. She bought them a round. Their dad, Silas, was at work and couldn't join them. Sebastian takes his looks after his mother.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#247 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 3:40 PM

Wallys Beech isn't sure it's right to go to the park with Gramma dead, but Mommy says it's not good for him to sit around the house crying all the time, and Mommy knows best...

River Land is torn between his commission and family loyalty when selling things to his married sister. "So, you could buy this now, and I'd get 15%; or I could buy it for you on my employee discount and you could reimburse me."
"And Junior won't think you buying maternity bras is at all odd?"

Ted and Harriet Ottomas had Ted's future brother-in-law Joe Grundstrom over on the eve of his marriage. Joe is all excited over becoming an uncle, and looks forward to being a father. Ted wonders whether Joe is really sufficiently brave or clueless to bring the matter up when his twin Theodora gets into the room. Ted likes Joe fine, but he sometimes wonders what alternate universe version of Theodora he thinks he's marrying.

Harriet forestalls possible ructions by talking about noncontroversial subjects, like global warming.

Scholar
#248 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 1:22 AM
The Smiths, (belated) Father's Day edition:

It didn't matter if a joke about pollution turned into an argument...

...because Johnny and PT#9 both agreed that even frat boys shouldn't dump their trash in their own hallway.

It didn't matter that Johnny told his dad that tracksuits were so outdated...

...because Johnny himself was not at all immune to questionable fashion decisions!
Mad Poster
#249 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 3:50 AM

Arden Hart isn't sure what Grandma and Mommy are fighting about, but he knows they shouldn't come face-to-face, and runs to intercept her while Mommy's buying a dishwasher from Mrs. Beech. "Hi Grandma! Mommy says I can't have a dog in the apartment, but I think I should because, because what if ALIENS came? A dog could chase them off!"
"I think that's an excellent point!" Lana makes a mental note: giving Arden a dog would annoy Candy...

The Travellers of Widespot. Two bedroom apartment. One bathroom. Toddler twins. No one knows what time it is. Tina is grabbing what fun she can get, while she can get it.

"Mitchella? Wake up. It's almost time for the wedding, dear."
"Ugh. Don't want Daddy to get married."
"Not that wedding. Mine and Uncle Vidcund's."
"Oh! Right! Okay, I'll get up!"

In a warehouse in an alternate universe, teen clones of Vidcund and Lazlo keep losing their friend status over shower issues. "If you'd clean up after yourself once in awhile -!"
"How can I? By the time I get to it you're already doing it."
"You could clean it as soon as you make it!"
"That's crazy talk. Oh, c'mon Vid! It's not that bad! Bet I can make you laugh."

Lab Assistant
#250 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 3:11 AM
Danielle and Day are hopelessly in love with one another, however they just aren't the committing type. They prefer their relationship to be an open one, and have zero interest in having any children of their very own. Still, this doesn't stop them from keeping their nephew (technically only Day's nephew) Ronnie almost every weekend. He kind of fills the void from their childless relationship----plus they can hand him over to his parents when they reach the end of their rope.

Random picture of the Udan family:

Front left - front right (Dnieper, Suhalia, and Dahn); Back Left- back right (Siva, Terris, Suhalia (mom), Tanav (dad), and Lupe (parrot) [The others listed are Suhalia and Tanav's children]

PopcornHamchurro (HammieChurro for short) was shortly adopted after Gabby and her husband Zennifer were convinced that they would never conceive a child of their very own

"Years" later the couple now have a set of triplets

(front: Roman, Jennifer, and Papa Zennifer) (backgrund: Gabriella and the crybaby of the family, Leilah)
Page 10 of 28