Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 3:33 AM
Here is 3rd generation teen Rebecca Jane and toddler Anna Leigh. Anna Leigh just grew up into a child and Rebecca Jane is my heir...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#178 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 1:03 PM

"Happy birthday, Mom!" Dominic Estic, home for the occasion of Maddy's aging.

"Happy birthday, Ma!" Epiphany Curian isn't biologically related to her mother's wife Eppie, but don't try to explain that to her.

Eppie welcomes her baby brother Marius to the party, the first time she's seen him since he went to college. "Holey cheese, boy!"
"I know, right? I never even saw Dad with black hair, and I get a shock every time I look in the mirror. If I didn't have Mom's eyebrows, I'd be real confused!"

After the cake, Eppie introduces him to Cousin Sadie. That's Piff's brother (on her Daddy and Pa's side) John Amos Aerius in the near background and her biological Pa (who is also Eppie's cousin) in the far background. The number and variety of people Piff can family kiss is huge!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#179 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 10:57 PM
Uberfamily sim Grimm Subject is in his element.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#180 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 3:07 PM

Red Onions autonomously called his granddaughter Pearl over to tell her the story of each holiday souvenir. He knows he's not long for this world and wants to pass on Everything to her.

He's also taking some time off work to enjoy baby Vidalia.

But Pearl's his main concern, and she listens respectfully as he talks about Serious Subjects.

Pearl and Vidalia's uncle, William Ghote, visits a lot while his parents are fighting, and appears fascinated with Vidalia.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 6:57 PM
Default My Family, the Whites
[IMG][/IMG] ]
This is my newest family, Rabbi Yoel and Elanna White. They just moved to Strangetown.

The best revenage is a well lived life.
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 9:33 PM Last edited by elanna : 3rd Nov 2013 at 6:11 PM.
Default The White Family; Grandparents
[IMG][/IMG]
This is Rabbi Yoel White, with his parents, Ira and Iris White. The family's favorite morning meal, grits,

The best revenage is a well lived life.
Mad Poster
#183 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 8:20 AM
SamberRelic, you're posting sims 3 pics in a sims 2 thread, please remove them and post them in the sims 3 version of this thread.
Mad Poster
#184 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 4:55 PM

Guadalupe Newson looks after baby brother Laus while Mama and Carmel take naps and Dad's at work. Being the oldest is tough. And it's about to get tougher.

See what I mean? Carmel's had a birthday in the interim, but Laus is still a toddler and Mama's delivered bouncing baby Fatima. This is getting old hat for Garrett. He started making the bed during the birth video.

Gavin's oldest and youngest dance together. Annie's on a visit home from college and Random's glad to see her.

Not that Random doesn't have other resources. Georgia's husband Merlin is her favorite uncle. They talk about aliens.

Lab Assistant
#185 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 7:16 PM
Cassiopeia, her husband Alan and their son Orion:

Scholar
#186 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 7:08 PM

The Bondens, remake of an old family I used to have.
Test Subject
#187 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:25 AM
Family shoot!
Victor and Melody with their three children: Max, Jack, and Melony.

Melony and her family.

Max and his family.

Victor and Melody with their grandchildren.

The lot of em

Mad Poster
#188 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 1:12 PM

Tired, but triumphant after a day spent persuading her baby's father that she didn't mean to flirt with that other guy, Mary gets Rhein up from her nap. "Guess who's here, Rhein! That's right, Daddy! Were you a good girl for Grampa today? Of course you were - you're always a good girl. You're the best girl in the world! Val, will you take her a minute while I make coffee?"

"Guess what, Rhein? You're going to be in a wedding. And then you'll come live with Daddy. And Candy, and Rhett, and Goldie, and Arden. You've never seen Arden. You have a nephew. I'll expect you to keep him in line, like your mama does me!" Valentine finds yet again that life is easier when he stops arguing with women and lets them love him.

"Any day now, right, Daddy? What are you going to name him?"
"I have no idea and it's going to be a her."
"Nonsense! You're past due a boy."
"I don't think I can make 'em, sweetie." After four daughters by three mothers, Hi Thyme is pretty confident about that.

But his confidence - not for the first time - is misplaced. "Hey, she's not green! Those eyes, though..."
"And, um, I was wrong. Apparently, I can make boys."
"Whoa, you're right!" That's a bigger surprise than the eyes. "So, not Celestia. Shame, it's such a pretty name."
"I don't have another one! What do boys get named? Bob, George, John, Phillip -" He has to stop there to run to the bathroom, so - Phil Thyme it is!

Test Subject
#189 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 12:42 PM Last edited by eduardovercetti : 27th Nov 2013 at 7:52 PM. Reason: spoilers

The Jenkinsons
(Lee, Marc, Jack and Joey). Normally Lee and Marc have different hairstyles:

and as seen above, Marc occasionally wears makeup. I've yet to decide "default" hairstyles for the boys.

EDIT: so sorry about going over the picture limit - put in a spoiler.
Mad Poster
#190 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 3:07 PM
Mr. Vercetti, your family is lovely, but you are waaaaay over the pics-per-post-rule! We're supposed to top out at four. Please put the rest under spoilers, spread them around, or save them. You could have posted some of them to "couples" or "teens," for example.

Guadalupe Newson took her little brother Carmel with her to Lily's House of Transformation, where he ran into Tio Lisandro and greeted him.

Guadalupe threw a teen party and invited over another uncle, William Ghote (half-brother to Garret's wife Lourdes) and her BFF Pearl Onions, who is also William's niece. That branch of the family is...affectionate. Really affectionate. That's wholly-unrelated Dave Ottomas doing his best not to notice, in the background.

Gallagher Newson and his wife Minnie sit down with their kids for a meal before shipping the first one off to college. That's Eugene, college-bound Minerva in the bikini, and little Athena - not so little anymore. Twins Luke and Lacy aren't in the bouncy chairs so they must be in their cribs.

Down the hill, Joshua Ruben plays punch-you-punch-me with one of his four daughters, Martine.

Scholar
#191 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 11:20 AM
Joshua and Beth Evans play with their twin sons Isaac and Magni. Both boys look a ton like Joshua so far -- and they both have his nose -- and they're both 3 points Shy, like their parents.

While it's still fisticuffs and war between Beth and Nervous, it was all peek-a-boo and giggles between Nervous and his grandson Magni.

Grimm snuggles his little nephew Isaac while Frieda watches and smiles. (Grimm really is the uberFamily sim: he scooped up Isaac to give him a kiss the moment he laid eyes on him.)

The war between Beth and Nervous prompted Siggeir Beaker -- whose respect for his wife Grimhild and her family is boundless -- to tell his father-in-law to chill out. Siggeir usually stays a safe distance from Nervous and lets him pretend he doesn't exist, so this was a huge moment.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#192 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 1:37 PM
Well, that family is kind of complicated. But grandchildren tend to make things simple.

Ted Ottomas begins what promises to be a long, enthusiastic career of spoiling his daughter Dorothea rotten.

Wallys Beech thinks I'm putting this picture in the wrong thread. He thinks it was quite a coup getting Hall of Famer Valentine Hart to come to his birthday party and give him pointers on playing catch. Valentine (or "Coach," as Wallys will soon be calling him) feels he owes Sandy and Daytona one for letting him come, and is making copious mental notes on what to tell his son Rhett about the boy.

Dixie Land's invited her family over to her college residence. "C'mon, Mary, loosen up! You don't want Scot to show you up, dancing at your wedding."
"Goodness, we won't be dancing like this at my wedding!"

"Aagh! Diapers!"
"Get over it, Trent - you're not going to be able to shove all the diapers off on me this time."
"But I'm diaperphobic!"
"Tough noogies. We've got twins."

Instructor
#193 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 12:56 PM
I am back playing TS2:
This is my first family of my new hood!!
The Oliveiras

Temistocles, Justina and Esmeralda

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Mad Poster
#194 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 6:56 PM
In the Goth mansion, Bella Goth is in black because Mortimer just died. She really didn't care, just wants to make out with...ANYONE. Their son is on her left. Cassandra (on the couch) is married to Darren Dreamer; that's THEIR son to right. Cassandra and the boys cry a lot, and want to bring Mortimer back from the dead. Sorry, stiff upper lip, don't you know.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#195 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 10:12 PM
All of these photos were taken at James and Flora Lightyear's house on the same day. They usually have company over, but since Flora gave birth that morning to their second child, Annie and little Matthew was afraid to have a birthday party, it was a quiet but sweet day.
Click the screenshots if you wish to see the captions.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#196 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 10:51 AM
Very cute pictures and captions, BeckyBoo They seem to be a very science-y family, even their name has something to do with science! :D

My Simblr: Julke-Sims
#197 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JulySims2
Very cute pictures and captions, BeckyBoo They seem to be a very science-y family, even their name has something to do with science! :D

Thank you! And they are, you should see James's parents (and some of his siblings as well). Total geeks :P

At Merryweather and Willow Ferry's house, their twins grew up into children. They had a big party inviting over both sides of the family and even though I know it's still going to grow some more I decided to take family portraits. The first picture is Merryweather's family and the second is Willow's. Sadly, none of the grandparents were alive to be here, only one even got to see some of her grandkids be born.
Merryweather's side: The back row consists of Flora Lightyear (his triplet sister) holding newborn baby Annie Lightyear (his niece, and Flora is already expecting another baby), James Lightyear (his brother in-law), Willow Ferry (his wife), Merryweather Ferry, Fauna Ferry (his other triplet sister), and Samson Ferry (his younger brother). The front row consists of Matthew Lightyear (his nephew), Eric Ferry (his son), and Belle Ferry (his daughter). Matthew and the twins are the same age, so hopefully they'll become good friends and maybe even room together at Crystal University if they go to college. I'm getting a little too far ahead of myself, though
Willow's side: The back row consists of Leslie Piccolo (her sister in-law and James Lightyear's sister), Jacob Piccolo (her younger brother and Leslie's husband), Willow Ferry, Merryweather Ferry, and Adam Piccolo (her other younger brother). The front row consists of Ronald Piccolo (her nephew), Eric Ferry, and Belle Ferry. I'm so happy the red hair finally showed up, since Willow, Jacob, and Adam all have the red recessive from their father.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#198 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 12:30 PM

Sanjay and Priya both had very hands-off fathers back in Simdia, and they're not planning to raise their kid that way. So Sanjay's off to change his first diaper. How bad could it be?

"All right, already! I'm coming!"

Rocky Beech makes efficient use of his time.

For the first time in - ever - Hamilton questions his mother's judgement when she mentions Valentine Hart's idea of coaching Wallys now he's a child. "Mama, are you tripping? We can't let him go over to the Hart place! That Man still lives there!"
"He's looking for a job. We just make sure he goes over there when the Creep isn't around. Anyway, he's given up."
"If he sees Wallys he'll start up again! What if he kidnaps him?"
"Oh, don't be such a drama queen."

Test Subject
#199 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 11:01 PM
The Curious Family

A christmas eve family portrait.
Lazlo Curious, Vidcund and Crystal Curious-Vu (I'm behind with the pictures),
Pascal and Nervous Curious-Subject. Oh, and Thysia Curious, of course!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

My Simblr: Julke-Sims
Alchemist
#200 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 4:54 AM

A random picture of Christmas morning at the Goth-Dreamer's.
Screenshots
Page 8 of 28