Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:48 AM
@ZenGarden What's wrong with plain, if it makes you happy?
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 6:05 AM
My dream is one being very cliche and propably very boring: a nice job, a cute and beautiful girlfriend, a nice house, a few kids.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
#28 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 8:30 AM
I want to win the lottery so I can buy this apartment.

or any apartment in that crescent. I'm not fussy!
Instructor
#29 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 9:50 AM
Traveling the world is my dream. I have Ireland on my Bucket List and if I don't get there before I die, I'll have that as my biggest regret. So, I'll start with Ireland, then hit multi spots in the UK, Spain, Germany, France, etc, and then span out on the rest of the world. I must have been a nomad in my previous life. Funny that a lot of my relatives feel the same about travel, if we had the fundage, we'd never be home.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 10:46 AM
Get famous for being a writer! Especially about superheroes and fantasy. If only more companies had the ability to be single-minded or come back and revise their old projects, like how I was single-minded enough to complete Mekageddon or reflective enough to revise Purpure from zero to hero.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Inventor
#31 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 10:56 AM
I wanted to be a nurse and a ballerina, when I was little. now I want to work in a library. but I have anger issues, so it isn't possible.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady

Page 2 of 2