Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:10 PM
Default What was your latest shopping haul
For those who can, share your important buys (important to you) as of late.

I bought:
1.) A microwave (17 months is long for me, so I finally replaced the microwave.)
2.) Rapid Ramen and Mac Cooker (when your main carbs are noodles, you need to streamline the process.)
3.) Strawberry Panties (I have to replace some underwear and they have them in my size.)
4.) Insoles (my walking shoes are beginning to wear out as I walk 3 miles every 3 days.)
5.) Rainbow Dash wig (I need at least one party wig to have on hand. I believe life is worth celebrating.)
6.) Groceries (Some are part of the christening ceremony of the microwave.)
7.) A year's worth of Prime (I spent a lot of money on Amazon and I finally took the plunge. Let's hope I get my money's worth)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:07 PM
Except for various necessary and somewhat boring stuff, I think my last buy was a new computer mouse. The old one still works, but the clicky function on the scroll wheel stopped working, and made it very hard to navigate ingame. Some 3D programs need that button, too.

It's been about 3 months since my last proper shopping spree, which ended in yet another 2-4 books added to my collection.
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:07 AM Last edited by Graveyard Snowflake : 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:21 PM.
New clothes. Mostly jeans from INC and shirts/undershirts from Forever 21. My mom and my sister both got makeup, but I can't remember the store name. Other than that, my mom got some new earbuds because the old ones broke.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 10:12 AM
My last big purchase was my laptop and that was in november 2014. ._.
I had to buy it for my sims addiction...i mean for work.

Bought 2 or 3 games but all were cheaper than the original price.
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 10:35 AM
Got a grapefruit Yankee Candle yesterday because it was 20% off.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Inventor
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:45 PM
root beer and chocolate.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:16 PM
Bread, cake, Tressemme hair conditioner, and some nail polish thinner.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Theorist
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
1.) A microwave (17 months is long for me, so I finally replaced the microwave.)

You replace your microwave after 17-months?
I've had my microwave since 2003. It's a Panasonic. Still works awesome. Looking at replacing it with an Over-The-Range one just to clear off some counter space and trying to decide if I should spend the extra money for Sensor Cook. Never really knew what that was, but my current microwave has it and I just decided to learn how to use it. Well, I'd have to say Sensor Cook is awesome! Especially Sensor Reheat for leftovers. Just press Sensor Reheat, Start, and the microwave decides when it's done. Works really great, much better than guesstimating how long to put it in for and it's even with no cold spots that way. Can't believe I had that feature 12yrs and never used it till now. Definitely recommend. Felt like I just discovered an awesome secret I never knew about.

Anyway, only thing I bought this year is a 1TB hard drive to replace a 320GB and a couple 32GB MicroSD cards because they were only $10 at Walmart.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:53 PM
I took my siblings to build a bear. Ended up costing about £70, even though two of them bought those smaller bears that you don't have to stuff instead of the bigger ones. Turns out one of them and 2 outfits = more than a larger bear.

Ah well, my little sister is super happy to now have an orange dinosaur in a pretty pink dress.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 4:24 PM
besides the root beer n chocolate, that my friend paid for, I bought a tin of aquatone pencils.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 11:09 PM
Let's see... Recently, I picked up a new sports bra, a 10lb bag of sand for my loaches (also picked up the loaches, lol), and a tube of thermal paste so I can rebuild my desktop this weekend. Oh, and a Sega Saturn, because some kind of mania came over me and I had to have one. Another weekend project will be taping it up so I can use the swap trick with it.
Scholar
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 2:01 AM
Most recent 'big' purchases include Redken leave in conditioner, the final two books in the Chaos Walking trilogy (though they were only each $2.75) and the Spanish edition of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (Calzadores de Sombras: Ciudad de Hueso).

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
You replace your microwave after 17-months?
I've had my microwave since 2003. It's a Panasonic. Still works awesome. Looking at replacing it with an Over-The-Range one just to clear off some counter space and trying to decide if I should spend the extra money for Sensor Cook. Never really knew what that was, but my current microwave has it and I just decided to learn how to use it. Well, I'd have to say Sensor Cook is awesome! Especially Sensor Reheat for leftovers. Just press Sensor Reheat, Start, and the microwave decides when it's done. Works really great, much better than guesstimating how long to put it in for and it's even with no cold spots that way. Can't believe I had that feature 12yrs and never used it till now. Definitely recommend. Felt like I just discovered an awesome secret I never knew about.

Anyway, only thing I bought this year is a 1TB hard drive to replace a 320GB and a couple 32GB MicroSD cards because they were only $10 at Walmart.

Actually, it died 17 months ago. I had that microwave cook my foods quickly since August 2007. It died November 2013.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)