Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 5:40 PM
My brother became my father-in-law!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 5:37 PM
MOAR Pleasantview family trees: my neck hurts from sitting over my laptop for so long :

- The Goths (warning, Alexander's children got hit with the ugly stick seriously bad. Never breed Alexander Goth with the Pollination Technician.)
Field Researcher
#53 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 7:42 AM
After looking at the family trees, I decided I wanted to make one for one of my families. It's missing a few pictures...didn't realize I didn't have any pictures of them until the making of this family tree. So they are now just squares with their name in it.

Scholar
#54 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 2:25 AM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 14th Jun 2010 at 2:35 AM. Reason: Adding question
Even MOAR Pleasantview family trees (the last of them, I swear, unless I can't get the Langerak-Lothario tree to upload. photobucket doesn't seem to like it... maybe because its 28.6 MB... )

The Langeraks and Lotharios:
To Be Uploaded Later - photobucket hates it...

The Pleasants:

Anybody have any suggestions on how to get the family trees readable and uploadable? I can't seem to get the dimensions right. I'm using Photoshop, BTW.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:27 PM
My tree is small and pathetic, but its still a tree

The cent family. Founder- Penny. Husband- Mayhew.

Gen a-(l to R) Andrew Anthony and Alex(heir)
Spouses- (L to R) Ivy, Marsha, Aaron

Gen. B- Bambi, Becky

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Forum Resident
#56 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:46 PM
This is Nummela Legacy Tree, untill Gen 7 so there's still 3 gen to come.

(I added only spouses of heirs/heiresses, but spares also got married and had kids)

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 8:11 PM
Man, Just seeing all of these fantastic trees shows how short my attention span is.When I set out to do this.....I get to 2nd or maybe 3rd generation

When matchmaking the children, do you make them in CAS or what?
Scholar
#58 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 4:18 AM
Mine have been marrying each other or townies. Pleasantview is on a strict No-CAS challenge.
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 3:55 PM
your tree is wonderful! I like the pics of every sim and all the little symbols! And you know, we have something in commun, I have an Alice, an Olivia, a Morgane, a Duncan and a Riley too
Forum Resident
#60 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 11:16 AM
Finally, the Nummela Family tree completed.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Scholar
#61 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 3:58 PM
Holy crow, Maranatah! I love seeing the legacy tree complete! Sadly, my Pleasantview Legacy is on my home computer, and I now live in residence at university, so the next few weeks while I'm student-teaching are my only chance to continue. I'm not getting very far, LOL.
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 2:08 AM Last edited by Flash_Dance : 22nd Nov 2010 at 2:24 AM.
Default familytree
Wow you all have some amazing families in your games. I've played Legacy challenge few times and once I managed to get to 15th generation, and not long after that my computer crashed and I lost it now I have started a new one but I continue the legacy with all the spares so the work is slow. I'm now on 4th gen. Here's my Kynaston family so far; http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums...ily21112010.jpg

great job you your legacy Maranatah, I loved your sims.
Screenshots
Scholar
#63 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 1:30 AM Last edited by Selly_2009 : 9th Dec 2010 at 2:10 AM.
After spending quite some time playing my BACC hood, I finally got down to making a family tree for my founder's family. It's only three generations long thus far, but due to its nature is already pretty large. I'm planning to make new ones for each branch as the generations progress.

EDIT: Now with only one "spouse pic" required and all children updated, along with aspirations for newly-fledged teens! :D
Screenshots

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Test Subject
#64 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 2:11 PM
Default my families
Families I use to play.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Field Researcher
#65 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 11:58 AM
I decided to finally update the Winchester Family Tree. This is just the longest running family in the neighbourhood. There are many more but let's face it, 2 generations are just not as impressive as 4 generations with generation 5 on it's way.

Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 2:05 AM
Such amazing families.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 11:52 AM Last edited by lauratje86 : 15th Jan 2011 at 1:25 AM.
The rather small family tree for the Brookes family - only two generations so far! :-)

Click on the picture to see a bigger version!

As well as a family tree, the Brookes family also has a timeline! :-) And a website - see the link in my signature.....
Field Researcher
#68 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 6:25 PM
My family is only 2 generations long but it still has my attention so i think itll be the one that makes it to three....

sorry about the three that dont have pictures. Al and Jackie both fulfilled their LTW's and Max and James are both 1 promotion away. Max was the heir for generation 1. Oh and Erica and Ryan are twins....

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Test Subject
#69 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 11:50 AM
This is one of my largest elven families in Pleasantview. Only four generations and all in good health. The house in background is where first gen lives in. Anyone else plays non-human family?

Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 5:21 PM
Every time I try doing a legacy family, I end up getting bored and quitting. I think I need a shorter lives mod :P

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 1:09 PM
Mine is a work in progress. I play it from time to time (though sometimes I do speed up things a bit).

Marked in red are the heirs. I'm going to keep giving them alphabetic names. Also, it's not up-to-date, as Benjamin and his robot adopted a girl not long ago. But like I said: A work in progress.
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nissun
Mine is a work in progress. I play it from time to time (though sometimes I do speed up things a bit).

Marked in red are the heirs. I'm going to keep giving them alphabetic names. Also, it's not up-to-date, as Benjamin and his robot adopted a girl not long ago. But like I said: A work in progress.

I'm absolutely adoring Celeste!

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:30 AM Last edited by Lavaster : 21st Dec 2011 at 2:17 AM.
It's really messy and there's a LOT of family extensions, including Spencer's own siblings, which I didn't include. Also, the resizing thing made some of the text hard to read.

UPDATE 12/20/11: The first two generations are both deceased and the third generation is in its elder stage. We have a fifth generation, but since the father of the fifth gen was an adopted child (who later became an orphan... AGAIN...), I'm not completely counting that generation as part of the legacy.

ENTJ
Scholar
#74 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 1:36 AM
As my Sims game is currently not working properly (I've got the disappearing menus bug AGAIN and my laptop resists all efforts to fix it ) I may as well post the Maitland family tree (aka my Eugenics Challenge Family) as it currently stands.

It's too big to be posted as is, despite a resize, so please clicky the linky

Maitland Family Tree

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Test Subject
#75 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 12:55 AM
WOW So many amazing family tree's! Makes me want my legacy to go even further!

Here is my legacy family tree: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&...214180522611838

Vanessa was my Foundress, and she married my makeover of Matthew Hamming (An EA made Townie) with lots of facial surgery. They had 3 children, and Carmen, the evil good-looker is my heiress. I'm hoping to se eit go on for a LONG time.
Page 3 of 6