Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 13th May 2013 at 6:52 PM
Franek

Linda, Franek's mom, was pregnant at that time. They shouldn't have been surprised by questions like that.

They're both so childlish. Having a work in musical industry, being the father of 2 and husband of 1 doesn't stop Tymek from acting like that
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 14th May 2013 at 12:10 AM
Hope you enjoyed the other ones, here are more kids!

Fernando(Mortimer and Dina's son), Playing with Don II, son of Don and Cassandra Lothario.

Isabella(named after her grandmother), Alexander and Marie Lucine(Lucy Burb) Goth's Daughter

Maria Teressa, Daughter of Fernando and Mary(Jacquet) Caliente

Henrietta, Daughter of Nina(Caliente) and Herb Oldie
Screenshots

um...Yeah...Yay sims 2 xD
Check out my Blog
Instructor
#103 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:22 PM
This little sweetheart is Clarissa Okuma, the second of four children and the only daughter of Orlando and Marisa Okuma. She's a lucky girl to have three brothers to protect her...and seeing how pretty she is now, her brothers better be on high alert!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#104 Old 16th May 2013 at 9:10 PM

Dove Hawkins meets her cousin Random Newson in the park.

AJ Centowski meets Piff Curian at the bowling alley.

Piff plays the violin at her Pa's birthday party.

Stephan Casa's father has 10 neat points and 0 nice points. Stephan is accustomed to making his twin sister's bed so she won't get into trouble.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#105 Old 16th May 2013 at 10:32 PM
Herb III, Son of Alexandra(Goth) and Herb II Oldie

Catherine, Daughter of Angela(Pleasant) and Gilbert Jacquet

Macario, Son of Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente, she kept her last name when they married, so all of her children carry her last name.

Malcolm V, Son of Brandi(Broke) and Malcolm IV Langraab, if you couldn't tell by the brows xD
Screenshots

um...Yeah...Yay sims 2 xD
Check out my Blog
Field Researcher
#106 Old 19th May 2013 at 3:19 AM
Neil Roseland just aged up to child:

He got to know his cousin Cody London at his birthday party:

After the party was over, he got a new hairstyle and new clothes:

Cody London teaches his brother Cole a nursery rhyme:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Banned
#107 Old 20th May 2013 at 5:09 AM Last edited by krazyredd : 20th May 2013 at 5:38 AM.
Default Little Edgar Smitty

Field Researcher
#108 Old 26th May 2013 at 5:54 PM
Josephine Broke after she aged up:

She's now wearing a dress to go with that hat.

Rishelle Weird, who was adopted by Paul and his husband Todd Weird in my last rotation:

Tiffany Beare aged up to child (she's named after her grandmother):

Albert Centowski (sorry the pic is in the bathroom, lol):

Scholar
#109 Old 27th May 2013 at 4:57 AM

Desdemona Capp welcomes Winter Day with two shining and well-positioned examples of snow art.
Instructor
#110 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 7:13 PM
Today I bring you some pictures of my Attention Family Legacy girls!

Whitely Worthington

Kimber Nott

And Kassandra Mamyuac, whom at this point I'm like 99.9% certain will be the heir for the fifth generation.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Theorist
#111 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 11:56 PM
Cara Delarosa (Florence's adopted daughter), enjoying her summer vacation home... from school.

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/...zpsbcf5d5f9.png

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/...zps09326571.png

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/...zpse80e9268.png

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#112 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 11:57 PM

Anna Monty daughter of Bianca Monty and social Sim Juan Reamon headed for the pond I built on the side of the house after she grew up from toddler.

Corin Capp son of Regan and Cornwall Capp. It looks like he inherited Cornwall's brows.
Test Subject
#113 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 5:05 PM Last edited by bb18 : 28th Oct 2017 at 7:55 AM.

Three of Don Lothario's five daughters

Kyndall Lothario

Luna Lothario

Layla Lothario

If you're Dirk, I want to be your Lilith. <3
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 3:33 PM
So one night my sim Isaac (from the males thread) came home from work and promptly got himself abducted by aliens. I wasn't too happy but little Vivi is so cute he's definitely won me over!

Scholar
#115 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 1:17 PM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 4th Jul 2013 at 1:35 PM.
0-points-nice Grendel Beaker loves babies. When his little brother Garm was an infant, he'd stand by the crib and watch him sleep and when Garm grew into a toddler, he'd happily talk to him and play with him. So he's thrilled that his mom Grimhild is pregnant again, especially since he'll be old enough to actually hold his newest little sibling once it's born.

Grendel's love of babies is equaled by his want to impress his little girlfriend Igor Pig. And saying that he wants to be a rockstar when he grows up is totally cool, right?

(I don't usually "ship" kids, but Grendel and Igor's kiddiecrush on each other is so obvious that I think they've already had a mock-marriage ceremony on the playground using gumball machine rings. They remind me a lot of the way Grendel's parents interacted as children and, judging from the way that Grendel's grandpa Loki is looking at them, I'm not the only one fondly reminded of little Grimhild Subject and Siggeir Beaker.)

Grendel's going to become a teen next time I play his household... and I think his future aspiration is pretty obvious

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#116 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 2:36 PM
The Pleasants first born, Mavis Pleasant

Enjoying late night cartoons with daddy, don't tell mommy!

Lab Assistant
#117 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 4:44 AM
Sebastian is way too handsome to have been born in game.

Lab Assistant
#118 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 6:20 AM

Riley Moretti, from a new family I just made today. Her older siblings can be found in the Teen Sims thread. Here she is jumping on the couch even after her mother told her multiple times not to do it. She'll be a regular rebel when she gets a little older.
Test Subject
#119 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 1:12 AM
I've got two sets of kids for you guys. They are actually cousins but they are going through different challenges.

A Struggle to Survive a Legacy

Tayó & Tsuki Junior

Filling up the Gap - An Uberhood Challenge

Selene Junior, Helios Junior & Serenah Junior

Field Researcher
#120 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 4:19 AM Last edited by Peace : 13th Aug 2021 at 4:57 AM.
Two new townie kids I just made!

Tulip!

Can't remember his name! lol

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 6:44 AM

Not the prettiest E.T. in the barrel, but she's still actually kind of cute.

Luna Curious, my game's attempt at spewing out Pascal's alien baby which came earlier than I expected. She's a newborn currently, so I don't know much about her yet - but oh, well.
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 10:39 PM
So Aaron and Spencer from the males thread had a son and he's totally adorable! May I present little Ed Price:

Mad Poster
#123 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 6:41 PM

JJ Ruben runs out to greet his Daddy Joshua.

JJ, having harvested the tomatoes his sister Amanda had to abandon when she went to college, decides to plant some more.

Though this dollhouse was bought for her big sister, AJ's never played with it, so Maria Casilda takes it over without a second thought.

Gozii Hawkins plays chess with a townie teen, while neighbors Maria Casilda Centowski and Natasha Casa stick together in this strange environment.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#124 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:32 PM Last edited by grammapat : 15th Aug 2013 at 5:50 AM.
If there was a "Sims2 bloopers" (and why ISN'T there?) I would have posted there. So here is what I caught; I didn't know 2 kids at once could jump on one bed, and of course the head-through-bed is just because this is a CC bunk bed.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#125 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:59 PM
There is grammapat, it just got pushed to the second page of threads: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=482736 By the way, your picture doesn't show up.

Page 5 of 25