Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#126 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 2:05 AM
Jared Shapiro, Jr. thinks selling lemonade in the wintertime is a good idea:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 6:04 AM
Dove Hawkins and Deborah Gavigan learn to bowl!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#128 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 11:04 PM

Ariel Capp: "I love you, big brother! Let me bounce on your newspaper!"

Albany is not a responsible father. If Ariel still fit in her crib, she'd still be sleeping in it...as is, she sleeps on her changing table!
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 10:18 PM Last edited by fiatlux : 24th Aug 2013 at 10:28 PM.
Andrew, who recently moved to Strangetown's downtown subhood.

His older sister, Katie, playing Cops and Robbers: "Curses! Foiled again!"
Mad Poster
#130 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 6:18 AM

Trapped alone on the second floor by a traffic jam at the stairs during a birthday party, Dove Hawkins helps herself to the available amusements.

AJ Centowski bowls with grim determination.

Ephiphany Curian's new maturity is recognized by the family cat, Sampson. "You're tall enough to get into the kibble cupboard, so feed me! I am a poor starving kitty about to expire at your feet!"

Visiting Pa on his birthday, PIff borrows the violin. She shows considerable aptitude, in Pa's completely unbiased opinion.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 10:02 PM

Autumn Peterson, daughter of Jessica Peterson and Carlos Contender, though Carlos was never really around. Autumn doesn't seem to mind, she thinks her mom is pretty great and finds her stepmom Lola acceptable.

Even though they live in an apartment, Jessica tries to take Autumn to community parks so she can have fun and meet kids her age

Autumn makes sure Eliza Tinker knows who's boss when it comes to video games
Mad Poster
#132 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:05 PM

Dove Hawkins and Random Newson, who are sort-of-almost-not-really cousins, enjoy the merry-go-round at Drama Acres Park.

Garrett Newson of Widespot, as dressed by his foster mother, Faith Goodie.

Faith reads to Garrett at Booktique, the local boutique/bookstore/hair salon/ice cream parlor.

Garrett's twin Georgia, dressed by the same hand.

Lab Assistant
#133 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 7:21 PM
Some of the kids running around in Bluewater Village

Gerard Delarosa-Jacquet, the only child of Gilbert Jacquet and Florence Delarosa. He's kind of mean and prefers spending most of his time playing alone.

Eliza Tinker and Josephina Ramirez, the best of friends.

Naomi Tinker telling secrets to her twin Eliza. Watching these two grow up is interesting, Eliza is very sociable and goofy. She has a bunch of friends and if I can't find her, she's usually playing in the bathtub. While Naomi is much more reserved and prefers spending time at the chess table or playing piano instead of socializing. They're still extremely close though.

Lilly Landgraab. The oldest of Malcolm and Jodie Landgraab.
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 9:04 PM
Here is Lola and Ajay's oldest daughter (was going to be their only, but stuff happens) She is going to be a Architect.

Gwen Jane

Mad Poster
#135 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 1:29 PM

Cousins James Phoenix (son of Lora The Girl in the Leopard Hat and Jimmy Phoenix) and Dirk Spitzig (son of Beverly The Girl in the Nightlife Hair and Jim Ex-Dormie Spitzig) on a visit to family friends, the Bubblers. Hard to tell apart, aren't they? James is in front, about to be taken home by Aunt Dulcie, and Dirk is in the back.

Athena Newson shortly after growing up, taking responsibility for feeding the family pets and keeping their bowls clean.

Athena Newson, all dressed up in her new school clothes.

Ursula Beare (fourth daughter of Heather and Kevin Beare) listens, fascinated, as Piffany Curian (daughter by artificial insimination of Tiffany Sampson Curian, seated, and Greg Aerius) explains why little girls aren't allowed to drink beer. It's Piff's Ma Eppie's birthday party, and she teleported her sorority sisters' kids in so Piff could meet them.

Scholar
#136 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 7:03 PM

Sharla Ottomas is sure she is still adorable as she swings on her big brother's fridge. She hasn't had the cruelty of school yet...
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 9:26 PM

Ranjeet & Harshad Patel (more twins!). Which one is which? I have no idea, I always mix them up so I don't bother remembering who is who.

Roscoe Teatherton. An oops baby from a fling his mom Alexandra had with Geoff Rutherford.

Francesca Baldwin isn't sure she's getting the hang of the slap dance
Mad Poster
#138 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 5:14 AM

Athena Newson, prior to her makeover, getting to know her Uncle Dior Skirt at her birthday party.

Athena enjoys the traditional family pastime of playing with Daddy's podium.

Mitchella Curious dances with her Uncle Lazlo on the morning of her first day of school.

Daddy serves a special breakfast for a special occasion.

Lab Assistant
#139 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:23 AM Last edited by kpcca2010 : 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:10 AM.

Addie Gere, daughter of Gabriel Green and Chastity Gere

Penelope and Ana Monty, conceived by Bianca during one wish-she-could-forget night with Oberon Gossamer. Not that she doesn't love her kids, but when Obseron visited the next day to hook up with Bianca's recently widowed mother, she realized he wasn't really in it for the long haul.

Arda Curious

Bunsen Curious
Arda & Bunsen were born to Vidcund after he was abducted during a birthday party. On a side note, parties tank if someone is abducted while its going on. I guess sims just aren't as amused by alien abductions as I am.
Mad Poster
#140 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 12:03 AM
Amalia visiting her brother, Thomas, at the hospital

Mad Poster
#142 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 12:45 AM
When I saw this I paused and zoomed in - the kid is eating flowers?! Then saw his "Q" said he was smelling the flowers! I've NEVER seen this!
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#143 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
When I saw this I paused and zoomed in - the kid is eating flowers?! Then saw his "Q" said he was smelling the flowers! I've NEVER seen this!

Its a feature from M&G.
Mad Poster
#145 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 3:37 PM

Vidcund's son Tycho on his birthday.

Gozii Hawkins loves her mother's kitty, Curry. (That cat's as big as she is!)

One of Ma and Mommy's sorority sisters has been mean to Cousin Sadie, and thanks to the extended family mod recognizing her Pa's first cousin as her relative, Epiphany Curian can family kiss her to make her feel better. (Sorry about Piff's Daddy photobombing - I had to get the shot off quick or miss it).

Piff dancing with her best friend Winnie. Piff is a late-life baby and gets along best with older people.

Test Subject
#147 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 9:19 AM
Default This is me Kenji Wolf
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#148 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 11:21 AM
One of the cutest kids in my game right now is Philip Goodie. He's the eldest son of the Goodie's who are an old sim bin couple. I aged them down and moved them onto an apartment with other simbin families.

The Gavigan girls turned out nicely too.

I love how they all play together and I thought it was sweet when two of the mums (Faith Goodie and Mrs Ramaswami whose first name I've forgotten...) came and watched their kids on the playground.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#149 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 3:22 PM

Otto Iana amuses himself while visiting Uncle Lisandro's house. It's wall-to-wall grownups there.

Isaiah Gavigan and Tina Traveller play cops-n-robbers in the courtyard of their apartment complex.They're the only kids there (apart from babies), so they're thrown together a lot.

Tina saws away at the violin, grimly determined to have some fun in spite of everything (i.e. infant twins) going on in her apartment right now.

She's completely exhausted, but how can she sleep when she shares her room with two stupid crying babies?

Scholar
#150 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 6:08 PM

Sally, the youngest girl in a family I remade today. I've missed her!
Page 6 of 25