Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fields of Tulips - 15 colors, 2 sizes

by Pygmy Posted 14th Mar 2015 at 11:26 AM - Updated 20th Mar 2015 at 11:08 PM by MissRosehip : Fixed some errors in the package

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 61 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissRosehip
Oh no! I'll check the package files and see if I can produce the same result on my end. If I find the problem I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

The fix worked. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:47 PM
so pretty, nice work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:13 PM
One of the members over on the Sims Daily is creating lots (for the rest of us mere mortals) and has used these flowers. Sooooooo pretty! Which is why I am here today, downloading them. Thanks for sharing these. I can definitely see them being used in all my towns.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#54 Old 16th May 2015 at 7:05 AM
They are stunning! I love tulips, thank you so much. :)
Forum Resident
#55 Old 19th May 2015 at 7:52 PM
wonderful a must have for gardens thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 22nd May 2015 at 1:36 AM
Hermoso!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 22nd May 2015 at 6:05 PM
loveliness
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 8:33 PM
I just want to know why you did so many colors, considering we can just recolor them? If you didn't make them recastable, then that is poor of a creator to do. If you did, then making all of those colors for them seems like too much work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 8:25 PM
Very beautiful!! 😏 I wonder about, is that possible to make tulips (with/from seeds) for gardening. I was thinking about it yesterday that this would be great is you could grow tulips in your garden and take them to vases and they could wither. Great & Very beautiful!! 💐
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 11:11 PM
These just show up as a big black blob in my game. I guess I'm doing something wrong? Is there a mesh somewhere that I'm supposed to download, too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 4:36 AM
Thank you for fixing the roof pieces!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#62 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Okalanit
I just want to know why you did so many colors, considering we can just recolor them? If you didn't make them recastable, then that is poor of a creator to do. If you did, then making all of those colors for them seems like too much work.

They are not recolorable because the file is a Speedtree file, and just like trees and bushes ingame aren't CASt-able, neither are these tulips, sadly...
That's why I made a whole bunch of colors, so people wouldn't feel like they were missing some.

Of course, if you know how to change package files and such, then you can make your own recolors, but not everyone has that knowledge or patience to do that so...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#63 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PorcelainMelody
Very beautiful!! 😏 I wonder about, is that possible to make tulips (with/from seeds) for gardening. I was thinking about it yesterday that this would be great is you could grow tulips in your garden and take them to vases and they could wither. Great & Very beautiful!! 💐

That would be wonderful. Brings back memories from The Sims 2, with the flower station and all.
I'm afraid I can't even begin to imagine how I'd make that though. My knowledge of modding is very small, and all I've figured out so far is how to remake trees and such.
I'm glad that you liked the tulips anyways :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#64 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by violentend
These just show up as a big black blob in my game. I guess I'm doing something wrong? Is there a mesh somewhere that I'm supposed to download, too?

Hmm... That's weird. Sounds like the texture isn't loading properly. Have you tried deleting the package file and downloading it again? Maybe there was a hick-up in the downloading process that messed up the file.

Edit: Oh, and no, all the meshes and such are included in the package. Nothing more is required. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 3:46 PM
These are so beautiful!! I am unclear what you mean they are just 3d images, do they change with seasons? Thanks for making this item.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 7:30 PM
they are so beautiful !! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 1:31 AM
I would be one of those people who think blue tulips are completely awesome, even though they can't be found in the real world. Thank you! ^-^
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#68 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:42 PM
Very pretty :) Thank you.
Test Subject
#69 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:22 PM
These are really gorgeous! They look a bit funny from above (oh no! Someone's trampled me tulips!) but from ground level they're fantastic. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:23 AM
I saw these tulips, saw that they're TWO-D OBJECTS (yssssss), and I just... I needed them, they're so pretty.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#71 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 1:22 PM
Beautiful flowers
Test Subject
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 8:56 AM
I'm happy so many people still find these enjoyable!
All those hours tearing my hair out because I had no clue what I was doing... worth it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 3:16 AM
Love this! Exactly what I'm looking for.
Test Subject
#74 Old 30th Jul 2023 at 9:09 AM
Thanks so much! I'm updating the Martolewe Amsterdam world and these would be the perfect addition!

However, I am a dunce w/ CAW. How do you find them in the program?
Page 3 of 3