Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 1:42 AM
Default Favorite Weather
Out of all kinds of weather, what is your favorite kind?

Rain or snow is mine. Aside from the fact venturing out in it is a pain, it would give me a chance to get cuddled in the blankets and, if reality allows, with a love of mine while we watched old TV shows from our younger years.

That and I have a strong memory tied to it: the rainy days as a child in NJ were spent watching rental videos on the VCR and color TV in my grandma's room, wrapped in her warmest blankets and cuddled up against her mutt dogs. They didn't judge.

Now that Grandma is in the Heavens, I guess I have to make time to watch cartoons during rainy days.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 2:42 AM
I prefer 20-25 degrees Celsius, sunny, a little breeze. And than it's pretty annoying living in a country where it rains so much, even during spring and summer.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 3:17 AM
The very rare (here, at any rate- not sure if it's common anywhere else) thunder-and-lightning-blizzard... it feels far more epic and dramatic than any other weather can even come close to!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 3:50 AM
Spring sunshine - Around 20-25 degrees Celsius, so it's not too warm, not too cold, preferably just right for wearing a T-shirt or a thin sweather. Maybe with a slight breeze with a little warmth in it.

We've got more than our share of rain, hail, snow/slush, wind and thunder here, so I'm already sick of those. Although, I don't mind a bit of rain if it means I have a good excuse to be indoors.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 4:14 AM
Fog - there's something very primal about it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
#6 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 4:38 AM
Frosty - especially at night - because of the brittle clear skies with so much starlight that it looks as if someone has carelessly scattered diamonds on black velvet.
#7 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 5:03 AM
It's windy but it's not cold. Best weather ever.
Theorist
#8 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 6:16 AM
Indoors.
#9 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistermook
Indoors.

Very true, after all there are dragons outside, as every gamer knows.

*nods*
Inventor
#10 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 9:24 AM
as much as I dislike the cold, I like snow and sunshine n showers, cos then rainbows!
howling wind used to scare me, when I was little, as did thunder n lightning.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Banned
#11 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stitch_too
as much as I dislike the cold, I like snow and sunshine n showers, cos then rainbows!

*Insert obligatory Frozen joke*

I like me's some sun. Preferably over 20 centigrade plus, because that way, I can go outside and actually enjoy it. F*ck the jetstream.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 10:53 AM
I like bright sunny days with a good strong breeze in Spring. Coincidentally, that's just what we've got today. I like all kinds of weather really but that is one of my favourites.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 11:47 AM
As long as I don't have to go out in it my favourite weather is cold winter with wind blustering through the eves and rain sheeting down.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Inventor
#14 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 11:55 AM
Sunny.. 20-30 degrees. Absolutely hate rain and snow. Luckily I live in a part of Norway were there is barely any snow in the winter. Yet, too much rain. My mood is very much based on the weather. Can't control it. So if it's a sunny day I'm easier to be around :P
Theorist
#15 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 2:00 PM
I like overcast weather - light enough to enjoy the outside without the sun blaring in your eyes. Maybe I like it because it's rare where I live. And I mean overcast with the temperature being cool, but not too cool, and not windy or misty and damp. Just a nice gray cloud layer shielding everyone from blinding light so you don't have to squint and look like you're frowning.
Scholar
#16 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 2:38 PM
20 degrees & light rain, that's perfect for me.
I also love snow - at least from december to march!
Theorist
#17 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Very true, after all there are dragons outside, as every gamer knows.

*nods*

Actually it's more about where I live. When it's nice out, like now, the place is completely saturated with pollen and that makes me sick and cranky. Then it's approximately the temperature of boiling lead for a few months with 100% humidity, and only a fool spends much time outside in it. Then there's a reprieve in October for about ten days, then it's tornados or snowstorms until the grass appears and the next day turns yellow from pollen.

But it's all very pretty as long as you don't open a window, or take it in in very small doses.
Scholar
#18 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 8:12 PM
I love fog. But I also like it to be 25 to 30 degrees Celsius and sunny. That's my favorite weather. I love to lie out on my deck and bask in the sunlight until I get a sunburn. Perfection!

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 8:20 PM
I like it 15 - 20 degrees, not to hot and not to cold, I love it when it is sunny outside and not just cloudy

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 1:38 AM
Anything in the 70s or 80s is perfect (20-30C), but my ideal is 75F with sunny skies and clear air (I unfortunately live in an area with terrible air pollution, high pollen count, and high humidity - gotta love it). In general, you get to live in such interesting conditions.

But I like all weather. Not a big fan of being out in the rain, and I hate being outside in a thunderstorm, getting drenched and seeing the lightning around me, but if I'm inside, then I like it
Instructor
#21 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 10:36 PM
27C, intense sun, yesplease.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:42 PM
I think it depends on what mood I'm in when asked. Sometimes I prefer sunny and warm and sometimes I prefer rainy and cold. To narrow it down to one type that I seem to prefer more than others, I would say 75 degrees w/low humidity, blue skies, a couple of big white fluffy clouds, and a slight breeze.
Scholar
#23 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 8:08 PM
Cycling in dense fog - kind of gives you "its the edge of the world" or "game rendering" feel (you know like in nintendogs when you,re in the park chucking a frisbee at you dog?)
I also love the rain- except in the mornings when I cycle.
Normal weather is cool too