Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blood Red "Fangtasia" Nightshirt

by fanseelamb Posted 16th Jul 2009 at 5:28 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2012 at 12:06 AM by fanseelamb : editing related pages

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:59 AM
This is wonderful. I just ordered this the other day. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:28 AM
Great! Thanks for this.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:19 AM
Oohh! Love it, and wish I had one to wear too!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:46 AM
thanks! too bad they* didn't go with the slogan from the books.

Fangtasia: The bar with bite

*the tv show creator(s)

btw - thanks for your other TrueBlood related uploads!
Theorist
#6 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:54 AM
I would love it more.. if you made it simlish! :D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:30 PM
Look at you in your super-speedyness... it looks amazing!!!! I lurvs it.... Thanks for sharing it with us.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:39 PM
yeah nice fansee ^^ i love you for the true blood content ;D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:56 PM
Aw, thanks guys! Especially you, Wicked_poppies, for reminding me to finish it.

Petchy: I think it would lose its effect in Simlish. You can't really do the special fonts that this shirt requires, and, well.... it has to say what it says. I've never had a problem with English on in-game clothing anyway. Plenty of people speak more than one language, so why can't sims? Heck, plenty of people even wear t-shirts with writing in a language they don't understand.

anachronymph: I haven't read the books so may be a bit biased, but I actually prefer "life begins at night". It's a less smack-you-over-the-head-with-our-vampireness kind of slogan..... which seems to balance out the bar's name nicely.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM
You know, I don't think I really like true blood all that much, but i CANNOT stop watching it. I count the days til it's on again. Sadness. Whenever Bill says Sookie I die laughing. Their accents are hilarious. especially Tara's and Bills. Maybe that's why I watch. Nice job on the shirt! XD
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:02 AM Last edited by ApplePi : 17th Jul 2009 at 4:46 AM.
Yayness! Thanks so much for the dl! Not to be impatient, but could you make the Merlotte's (sp?) shirt too? I'd really appreciate it
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:47 AM
ApplePi: You mean Sookie's shirt? I already made that and uploaded it with Sookie. Check my profile page or the Related Pages tab of this download.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:55 PM
Ha, ha... cute! I've been working my way through the season 1 DVDs (I've only got one more episode to watch), so I can really appreciate your True Blood stuff now.

Is it wrong that every time Sam comes on screen I think, "He looks like fanseelamb's Sim!"? LOL
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:28 PM
Whoo another new convert erm, fan! Welcome aboard! I can see how that Sam thing would be distracting for you, but it's also a very nice (and amusing) compliment.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Aw, thanks guys! Especially you, Wicked_poppies, for reminding me to finish it.

Petchy: I think it would lose its effect in Simlish. You can't really do the special fonts that this shirt requires, and, well.... it has to say what it says. I've never had a problem with English on in-game clothing anyway. Plenty of people speak more than one language, so why can't sims? Heck, plenty of people even wear t-shirts with writing in a language they don't understand.

anachronymph: I haven't read the books so may be a bit biased, but I actually prefer "life begins at night". It's a less smack-you-over-the-head-with-our-vampireness kind of slogan..... which seems to balance out the bar's name nicely.

the book is full of "smack-you-over-the-head-with-our-vampireness" and I love it... to each their own!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 3:41 AM
Huge fan of True Blood. Good job with the shirt & the sims
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:25 AM
Of COURSE I love all your True Blood Sims/and stuff, (and have them all!) but have to let you know how -adorable- I think your pics are for this DL! Sookie in Bills arms, and his expression=AWESOME!

So..Can we expect Eric, or maybe even Pam sometime from you?? *wink-wink*
Inventor
#18 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 5:50 AM
Oh, thank you. It's so cute.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 7:47 PM
I actually just watched the episode where Bill and Sookie go to Fangtasia
I'm in the UK so we've only just got it:\ But it's like everywhere in HMV:L
Fakepeeps7, I thought the same thing!!
I was like, ohh so thats that guy! hehehe XD
It's great I'm fairly getting my ''teeth'' into this sereis (sorry for the punXD)

Close your eyes and make believe
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 4:38 AM
I adore this shirt. I have one in real life.

Why not make it in more versions? I'd love to see a male version Eric could wear. Or even a version that could be worn as everyday wear with pants.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 5:15 AM
Thanks robinschatz! I made this version as seen on the show for Sookie to wear as PJs in my game. That's where my inspiration ended. Can't imagine Eric wearing one - he seems to favour simple stylish black most of the time - or anyone else in my game wearing one, for that matter. However, you might like these shirts by wendigo. There are a couple of Fangtasia ones along with some other True Blood designs.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 2:49 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:43 PM Last edited by Pukitaki : 30th Aug 2010 at 7:45 PM. Reason: Correcting bad grammar, my bad. ^_^;;
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Thanks robinschatz! I made this version as seen on the show for Sookie to wear as PJs in my game. That's where my inspiration ended. Can't imagine Eric wearing one - he seems to favour simple stylish black most of the time - or anyone else in my game wearing one, for that matter. However, you might like these shirts by wendigo. There are a couple of Fangtasia ones along with some other True Blood designs.

He's worn it as just a t-shirt with jeans on several occasions in the books. I too would LOVE to see this on my Eric Sim!
Also, The scene in which Sookie wears it in the show is described in more detail in the books, and the shirt she's wearing actually -is- Eric's, hence it being big enough on her to be a dress. I hope no one thinks that's a spoiler, because it isn't really, is it? Isn't meant to be. >.<

I have no idea. . . o.o
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:49 AM
Pukitaki: Oh! Yeah, I actually ended up reading the books a while back and made one for Eric too. Then deemed it unworthy of uploading and promptly forgot about it. I totally don't remember Sookie wearing his shirt in the books though.... guess I'll have to re-read that part.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th May 2011 at 10:46 PM
I love this! I am a huge True Blood fan Thank you so much for uploading this!
Page 1 of 2