Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2022 at 11:16 AM
Default Stockable food items sometimes can't be set for sale
A while ago I made a whole lot of stockable food items according to DeeDee Sims tutorial, and they came out great. I cloned them all (as far as I can remember) from the wooden statue object from the game. I only changed the parts of the file that the tutorial said to change (after importing my meshes and textures). Out of about 60 items, I can only set about 20 of them for sale on a community lot owned business. (Those items can be bought and stocked in the fridge, all good.
I cannot understand why 2/3 of the items, all cloned from the same object and all only altered as needed to make them stockable, should be unable to be selected for sale. A bit annoying as I want a fully-stocked shop with ALL my items available for sale.
I have attached 2 files, one of which works as expected (egg box) and one of which does not (flour).
If anyone can tell me what went wrong, I would be so grateful, and might even upload them here, but only if they all work.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  ALIEggboxMESH.7z (56.5 KB, 2 downloads)
File Type: 7z  ALIFlourbagMESH.7z (77.7 KB, 2 downloads)
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 8th Jun 2022 at 11:53 AM
It looks like you haven't changed the Object Functions (OBJF) to point to the current packages bhavs. The Init Function needs to point to the Init bhav and the Main Function needs to point to the Main bhav.

https://deedee-sims.dreamwidth.org/40435.html --> Can't link directly to that section, but it appears to be the fifth picture.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2022 at 12:46 PM
That was it, thanks! I must have got careless!