Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 Store Collection Files *Need to buy store items first*

by Gypsie Posted 5th Mar 2012 at 7:42 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2014 at 8:37 PM by Gypsie : Added Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection,* Eloquently Eclectic Collection, One With Nature, Quaint Cottage Collection, The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection*

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th May 2012 at 7:24 PM
This didn't work for me. I have all the items downloaded.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 19th May 2012 at 7:46 PM
Hioh! Thanks so much for this! The Gothique Bedroom set collection seems to be missing? I didn't find the bedroom when I downloaded the archive containing all the collections, so came back to download it individually and I don't find the download? Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 21st May 2012 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by groovilicious
Hioh! Thanks so much for this! The Gothique Bedroom set collection seems to be missing? I didn't find the bedroom when I downloaded the archive containing all the collections, so came back to download it individually and I don't find the download? Thanks again!

I'm sorry about that. Somehow I must have deleted the collection because it's not even in my personal files. I'll create another one tonight/tomorrow. Let me know if there are any others you need created that aren't listed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 22nd May 2012 at 5:49 PM
Works beautifully!! Thank you for putting this together.. Makes it so much nicer when I am building!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 22nd May 2012 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gypsie
I'm sorry about that. Somehow I must have deleted the collection because it's not even in my personal files. I'll create another one tonight/tomorrow. Let me know if there are any others you need created that aren't listed

Oh, doggonit I hate losing files! Thank you so much, it's very kind and thoughtful of you to share your work with us! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 24th May 2012 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by groovilicious

It's uploaded now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 2:04 AM
Thank you very much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 9:15 PM
can you make a collection of file's for future shock living room and bed room plz and thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newsgirl1972
can you make a collection of file's for future shock living room and bed room plz and thank you.

Done

I also added Futureshock Loft Collection
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 2:10 PM
I was looking for such a thing. It is so getting on my nerves trying to find the store items in my cc folder. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 10:13 PM
Thank you so much! These are so incredibly useful!

Is there any chance you could make one for the BahHaus set?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 12:30 AM
Thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 3:55 PM
Thank you AGAIN for keeping this updated!! You rock!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pepperbutt

Currently I'm in transition. I am moving so my computer has already been picked up by the movers. I will add it sometime next week
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 5:58 PM
I hope your move goes (went?) smoothly. c: Thank you, again, for all these, and for being willing to do more.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 7:41 PM
I hope your move goes (went?) smoothly. c: Thank you, again, for all these, and for being willing to do more.

The move is going smoothly except I forgot one small detail... European outlets and American ones are different. Once I get a transformer I'll start uploading more I promise that I haven't forgotten.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 3:42 PM

It's added now. Let me know if you need any more. I have my computer working now
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#68 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 11:25 PM
Thank you SO much. <3
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:55 PM
If your still doing this,would like a castle set Icon
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:18830
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grobnic
If your still doing this,would like a castle set Icon
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:18830

Added now
One Minute Ninja'd
#71 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 12:54 AM
These are so useful. Is there any chance of getting Through the Looking Glass (the room, not the bathroom), and the Glitter and Glam Bedroom?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
These are so useful. Is there any chance of getting Through the Looking Glass (the room, not the bathroom), and the Glitter and Glam Bedroom?

Both are added now.
One Minute Ninja'd
#73 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 7:38 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#74 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 9:16 AM
These are so useful and so awesome. Thank you. Everytime I download from the store, I come back here to download the collection file. If you are still making the files, could you please add The Boho Men's Collection as well? Thank you again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weavergirl
These are so useful and so awesome. Thank you. Everytime I download from the store, I come back here to download the collection file. If you are still making the files, could you please add The Boho Men's Collection as well? Thank you again.

I'm sorry, I haven't figured out a way to do clothing collection files.
Page 3 of 5