Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 Store Collection Files *Need to buy store items first*

by Gypsie Posted 5th Mar 2012 at 7:42 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2014 at 8:37 PM by Gypsie : Added Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection,* Eloquently Eclectic Collection, One With Nature, Quaint Cottage Collection, The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection*

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 8:04 AM
Excellent!
But where can I get more collections, or will you do some new?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 7:04 AM
Thank you for all your efforts! By the way, Mid-Century Fantasy isn't on the direct download page (the other 2 are) -- but the collection file is in the big combo set.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#103 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 2:08 AM
You are a wonderful time save. I was trying to do this for myself when I found this download. THANK YOUUUUUUU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 5:43 AM
Hi Gypsie
First, Thank you for this - I really appreciate your work
Second, are you planning on updating soon?

Thank you again =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#105 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Genaeve
Hi Gypsie
First, Thank you for this - I really appreciate your work
Second, are you planning on updating soon?

Thank you again =D

I took a break from the Sims 3 for a while. I'm back to playing a bit but haven't bought any new sets yet so cannot create any new files. If I am gifted or decided to buy any sets, I will add them as I get them. Sorry
Test Subject
#106 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 10:11 PM
Can you offer any advise as to how to make my own user-made collections stay in the game after I close the game and re-open it? The only info I have been able to find on this tells me to close the game after each collection is made, but closing the game is what tends to make me lose my hard work!
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smaurine82
Can you offer any advise as to how to make my own user-made collections stay in the game after I close the game and re-open it? The only info I have been able to find on this tells me to close the game after each collection is made, but closing the game is what tends to make me lose my hard work!

That's odd. I make collections all the time. Do you have a user folder in your collections folder? Usually what I do is save the game after each collection, but I use a mac so i don't have any problems.
One Minute Ninja'd
#108 Old 30th Sep 2013 at 12:39 AM
I was wondering, is there any chance you might have a collection file for the Coffee Bean Hipster collection? It cam out a while ago, but I couldn't find it on your list of files. And thank you for the effort involved in putting these together. I doubt i would use any of the Store stuff that much if you didn't supply some organization for it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#109 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 6:33 PM
Wow!! This is the BEST, thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#110 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
I was wondering, is there any chance you might have a collection file for the Coffee Bean Hipster collection? It cam out a while ago, but I couldn't find it on your list of files. And thank you for the effort involved in putting these together. I doubt i would use any of the Store stuff that much if you didn't supply some organization for it.

The coffee Bean Hipster Loft comes with a collection file in the store download. There is no need to make one. You should automatically have it once you download the set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 11:02 PM
You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 13th May 2014 at 7:31 AM
At BUILDSims we often get requests to use particular objects in our builds. This will make it so much easier to find things.

Thank you! -KH

PS. It would be awesome if there were collections for the store worlds as well, such as Riverview. Is there any chance that you have the DR Pepper or T-Mobile promotion sets and could create a collection folder for them too?

www.buildsims.net
Test Subject
#113 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 9:46 PM
Hi, I am so glad you've added the sets above, which I have downloaded, thank you again, it's so helpful. I'm wondering if you could possibly do a laundry set as well, for example, Loads of Laundry set, or something of that nature if and when you get a chance?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 9:53 PM
I love you so much right now. I don't know why Maxis can't figure out how to do this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 11:47 AM
Oh Dear Lord Thank You! I must say this is one of the most helpful things ever.
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 8:26 PM Last edited by max4love : 19th Oct 2014 at 5:50 PM.
I don't see the Bohemian Garden on the list. Is its collection file already included with the purchase of the set?

EDIT: Nevermind, it is included with the store set.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
@max4love: The Bohemian Garden set (store set) has collection icon?
Cause I have that set, but I don't see collection icon?

Not in the actual Collections section, no. But for once, Eaxis has placed all the items in the buy mode under a collection icon there. (The sets they include there tend to be incomplete, just not this time.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:35 PM
Wow, what an awesome tool you gave us!
Thank you very much for your dedication!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 7:30 AM
Thanks!
Page 5 of 5