Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#976 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 10:28 PM
I restarted Pleasantview, because I have a habit of doing that, and Dina and Mortimer had identical twin girls. Ignore the looks on their faces, they're just angry they can't go down the stairs. :/
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#977 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 7:42 PM
Don surprised me in this hood. It's a mini-megahood (Pleasantview, Riverside and Downtown) that I call Donville because I wanted to see how many children could Don have. That's the reason why I made Kaylynn and Bella playable (and maybe that's the reason why this hood is unplayable now ).
The first child he has is Parker Langerak (I love Parker in the Sims 3 and I always find a way to bring him in sims 2 too!). Kaylynn lives in one of the trailers in the same street with Brandi Broke. Whenever I played Kaylynn and Parker, Don visited every freaking day. He didn't even need to be invited in the house, he just barged in and started to play with his son. The weird thing was that he completely ignored Kaylynn as if she wasn't there at all
And he even attended Parker's birthday party (screenshot 4). Brandi Broke and Isabel Brooklyn were also there (you can see a part of her head behind the fridge) who are Kaylynn's best friends. Both women totally ignored Parker's birthday and they spent the whole evening fawning over Don, the other surprise was that Don was only focused on his son and the ladies (including Kaylynn) got mad at him
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#978 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by natbsim75
That's the reason why I made Kaylynn and Bella playable (and maybe that's the reason why this hood is unplayable now ).

Shouldn't be. Did you run it through hood checker?

Don has always been like that, in every restart lol. I always give him a secondary family aspiration but I suspect he might have a hidden family aspiration maybe. He always seems happiest in an open relationship with another romance/family sim, where they have a few children but aren't tied down to just each other. In my game he ended up with Gearhead Calista Fusch.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#979 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 9:40 PM
Bigsimsfan12
I did run the hood checker and I... don't understand its report. I made a thread on the help forum about it. It's this hood and one more which are my favourites and the game crashes when I try to play there. I can play in all my other hoods just fine...

About Don Lothario, he (and Don Baxter in Riverside) are both wonderful fathers when they are not... married or tied down to one sim. They like multiple open relationships but they are so good with their kids. In one of my hoods, Don Baxter is single again after his ex-wife Sarah divorced him (because he freaking cheated right in front of her!) and he lives alone. He always rolls wants to call and chat with his sons whenever I play him and when I play Sarah's household, he always "happens" to walk by. One day his sons (they were both teens) were dancing the smustle and he just got into the house univited and danced with them. It was cute and hilarious in the same time...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#980 Old 14th Sep 2021 at 12:32 AM
Toddler assists cleanbot in heinous cat murder!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#981 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 7:20 PM
Sky broke seems to have melted her big brother's tough exterior
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#982 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 4:48 PM
One of Sim Sample's kids:

Only one so far to have red hair!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#983 Old 23rd Oct 2021 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
One of Sim Sample's kids:

Only one so far to have red hair!

Sweet! So how many do you..I mean Sim Sample, have?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#984 Old 23rd Oct 2021 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Sweet! So how many do you..I mean Sim Sample, have?

Sim Sample has four- Sam who is an adult now (and just had his own baby), his mother was a maid called Ethel Merman:

Solus, who is adult now but no kids yet- his mother was local hairdresser Femme Fatale:

Random (who I showed above) and her twin, Free- daughters of Bertha Bigguns but adopted by a different family:

My stupid self-sim who is in the game has no biological kids, but she adopted a boy called Keanu, which was what I was jokingly going to call my real-life kid should she have turned out to be a boy. This was only for comedy purposes, so that my husband could reply 'I am not calling my son Canoe!'
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#985 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 2:14 PM
Gerald and Imogen Goth, their parents are Lucy and Alexander Goth <3

Sam and Dean Pleasant, the youngest spawns of Kaylynn and Daniel Pleasant (one of them, can't remember anyone which one, was born with a green skintone, so I changed his appearance, now they're identical twins - they are toddlers now but I have no picture rn)

Lucy's younger sister, Chelsea Burb, just turned into a toddler!

Angela's and Dustin's youngest child - Lilly!

Dominic Lothario, son of Nina and Don Lothario, I despise playing romance sims, so I turned them both into popularity sims, now they are engaged and live with a kid and two cats

I have many more but I don't want this post to be too long
Mad Poster
#986 Old 28th Oct 2021 at 3:50 PM Last edited by grammapat : 7th Feb 2022 at 6:16 PM.
Default what happened to my pic?
Thought this baby face actually looked different, so cute.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#987 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 10:33 PM

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#988 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 7:58 PM

Simply had to post a pic of newborn Deo Ramaswami. He's got his mama's eyes.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#989 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 5:50 PM
The first toddlers in my 'Beginning of Pleasantview';

Gunther Goth

Agnes and Cornelia Crumplebottom

Bob "Junior" Newbie

Betty Simovich

Mad Poster
#990 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
The first toddlers in my 'Beginning of Pleasantview';

Gunther Goth

Agnes and Cornelia Crumplebottom

Bob "Junior" Newbie

Betty Simovich

Odd, I see links here, but can't access pictures.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#991 Old 6th Feb 2022 at 10:41 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY KID???

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#992 Old 7th Feb 2022 at 6:21 PM
Monster toddler. I can see parent saying "Ya won't quit screaming for food? HERE have another hunk of food!

Mad Poster
#993 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 3:14 AM
purple cuteness
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#994 Old 2nd Mar 2022 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Odd, I see links here, but can't access pictures.

Oh? Thats odd I'm not sure why.

Mad Poster
#995 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 8:15 PM
Don't you just love it when Sims do something sweet, all by themselves! Unmarried mom invited the daddy over, and he fed his new baby. Then reverted to a Maxis favorite and put it on the floor.
Screenshots

Top Secret Researcher
#996 Old 7th Mar 2022 at 4:35 AM
Hmm... the family ties are hard to decipher...

... actually they are! Those with same colors are cousins and different colors are siblings

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Mad Poster
#997 Old 9th Mar 2022 at 6:18 PM
Some time ago, I participated in a foundation contest in which we built homes for certain defined families. I put them all, complete with families, into a neighborhood called Crooked Beach, which I play occasionally. Recently, the pet-obsessed couple, who I created non-binary, had twins.

Conway takes after their father Pat.

Kitty takes after their mother Chris, who held them both for these pictures.
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#998 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
Hmm... the family ties are hard to decipher...

... actually they are! Those with same colors are cousins and different colors are siblings

I wasn't even fooled by the colours, I was fooled by the blue cousins having the exact same facial structure. At least that what it looks like to me!

@PeniGriffin: I am a sucker for noses with character and I think those toddlers are adorable.
Mad Poster
#999 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 5:41 PM
future sweet hearts
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#1000 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 8:22 PM

Beau Broke increasing his music skills since that is the only toy he has.
Page 40 of 42