Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 11:42 PM
Well here's my pics
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#177 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 12:49 AM
I've got births going on all over the place in my new medieval hood. Given my bad memory I've already forgotten the little sprogs names. I'll see if I can edit those in later.

First baby born is the prince.

The King was very happy to get an heir produced so quickly.

Not that the nanny treats him any better than a commoner baby. Good help is hard to get. At least she put him down on the rug and not the stone floor.

Downstairs the cook also gave birth, to a girl.

And across the hood in the slums the Ros peasant family also had a son.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#178 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 8:26 PM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#179 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 12:33 PM
Baron and Baroness Meleon announce the arrival of twins.

Victoria

Thomas

The Ros peasant's daughter-not son- Sybil turned 1.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#180 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:21 PM
Okay, so I try to avoid posting more than once a day because face it, I post inferior pictures obnoxiously often...but it's Toddler Day on Tumblr to cheer up all the devastated people who were looking forward to Sims4 till they found out toddlers wouldn't be in base game, and I posted a bunch of them over there, but I thought I should post a few here, too.

Even though I don't regard anything that goes into Sims4 as my business, since I have no intention of buying. Even if I weren't a late adopter (it saves all kinds of money) - no hardcopy, no sale!

Three out of these four toddlers should also serve to console, and provide a reality check to, those people who always think their perfectly normal-looking toddlers are ugly.

Topher Traveller with his big sister Tina.

Geraldine Mander with her mother Sparrow.

Fatima Newson, with her big brother Carmel. Too pretty for this photoset, I'm afraid.

And Dorothea Ottomas with her Granny, Kitty Hawkins!

What do we want? TODDLERS! When do we want them? NOW!

Sims NOW! Toddlers NOW!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#181 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 9:05 PM
The backlash at EA for cutting toddlers from Sims 4 seems to be partly people wanting toddlers for generational gameplay and partly people being ticked that they are leaving a basic age group out of the base game to probably charge money for them later in either paid download content or an EP.

Celia Monty is the only toddler I have right now, all my other born in game Sims are now children:

Mad Poster
#182 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 8:28 PM
The two newest editions to my hood

Pamela Fuchs (Sophie Miguel and a dormie called Derek Fuchs' bio child)
Derek and Ricky wanted a child and because I'm trying to play more realistically, I used an 'egg donor' - their best friend Sophie.
She looks like Derek, I'm hoping she looks more like Sophie when she ages - just because I really like Sophie's face template
After that Ricky Cormier resurrected Alvin Futa as a zombie nanny...

Eileen Eckles. The 4th daughter (8th child) of Ernist and Ethel Eckles born on their 54th birthday.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 3:30 AM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 29th Jun 2014 at 7:59 AM.
Okay so I'm gonna try posting a little something---but I'm not gonna go pic crazy like I did in my pre-Simblr days. This thread caught my eye just as I was skimming through my album and I couldn't resist sharing.

Aubrey and Audrey--Second generation twins (granddaughters of Frances J. Worthington III)

The triplets: Jennifer, Roman, and Leilah. They are some of my generation 5's kids

Lori and Bo---Twins (and cousins to the above triplets). Also generation 6 offspring.

Ronnie: He's generation 2 in my game and is currently best friends with Roman and Bo. These are some of my favorite cuties who are currently on the verge of becoming teens
Scholar
#184 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 2:24 AM

Twins Peggy (with green eyes) and Abigale.

Peggy, before and after growing up.

Their older sister, Editha.

There's a bad picture of Abigale here if you're curious.
Mad Poster
#185 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:37 PM

Luisa Iana's mother Sharla got inspired to put her hair up, and now her resemblance to her Ottomas side shows. What a pretty child!

Oh no! The kitten is starving and Mittens won't let her get to a bowl! (Also, twin toddlers keep eating the cat food.)

Lacy Newson to the rescue! She'll cuddle MIttens until the kitten's full! She's saved!

A typical morning for Lacy and her twin Luke. No one realizes Lacy's a kitty superhero. Except Mittens, who rather resents it.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#186 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 4:49 AM
René McCarthy puts her son Raymond in a bearsuit, he then looks straight at me as if to say:
"Really? It's the middle of spring... I look ridiculous"

René's biological mother, Brandy LeTourneau recently gave birth to her third child (first boy) after ditching her second on her mother.
Here's little Jason King (son of Gordon King)

Here's Brandy LeTourneau's older brother (son of Brandi LeTourneau and Benjamin Long) as a toddler. It's hard to believe he's already an adult!
(sorry about the bluryness, I forgot to turn the quality up)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#187 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:01 PM

Tilda Traveller plots world domination from her father's shoulder.

"Yes, yes, you're dancing, very cute, but I require a bath!"

Topher seizes his chance to play with the dollhouse before Tilda comes and takes it away from him. Play at the same time? Don't be silly!

On the last day of toddlerhood, Mommy and Daddy take a well-deserved rest and twins Tilda and Topher finally deign to interact with each other when they get bored waiting for them to wake up.

Mad Poster
#188 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 4:11 AM
TigerAnne: OMG and little fishes. I would like to see more of these..um... noses.
Here's just a picture that surprised me...

Can you tell it's an Ottomas?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#189 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 5:14 AM Last edited by zeroboys008 : 12th Jul 2014 at 6:11 PM.
These twin toddlers don't even have very high relationship points with each other and they also have more grumpy personalities but they autonomously huggle each other all the time and I want to melt everytime they do it. I never knew toddlers could do it on their own! The interaction is one of my favorites in the Sims 2.

Grandpa & Granddaughter share a loving moment
Mad Poster
#190 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zeroboys008
These twin toddlers don't even have very high relationship points with each other and they also have more grumpy personalities but they autonomously huggle each other all the time and I want to melt everytime they do it. I never knew toddlers could do it on their own! The interaction is one of my favorites in the Sims 2.

Grandpa & Granddaughter share a loving moment

You're pics (in various posts) are not showing...

Field Researcher
#191 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
You're pics (in various posts) are not showing...

oh god thanks so much for letting me know. I actually linked from box and didn't realize since I could see them. I think I should have just gone to sleep instead posting these early this morning
Scholar
#192 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I would like to see more of these..um... noses.

Grammapat: They're a Prettacy family.
#193 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 1:24 AM
Akimitsu Toyoda being held up by her daddy, Seiji. He normally wears glasses but he was in his undies in this shot.

Asha Patel still not getting the concept of not chewing on the crayons.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#194 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
Grammapat: They're a Prettacy family.

Read some of your story...and more, and then some more. Just great! Pathos! Humor! Hope! Ridiculousness! And noses, lots of noses.

Test Subject
#195 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:35 PM

Test Subject
#196 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 10:56 PM Last edited by Ivy Copur : 30th Jul 2014 at 11:34 PM.
Edge Weiss, Penny and Rhett's daughter, just aged up to toddler today.

I think she's got her mama's looks.
Scholar
#197 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 11:18 PM
Ivy Copur: Edge (great name, by the way, I'll have to remember that for future Weisses :D) is a little cutie! Those miiiiight be Rhett's eyes, but it's hard to tell since they're tucked under Penny's brows. And she's definitely not sporting Penny's pointy ears! If she weren't tan, Skye would have been able to tell himself that Penny reproduced via parthenogenesis.
And her eyes! You hit the jackpot there with recessive genes :D

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#198 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 12:30 AM

Laika Weiss

Laika is the daughter of Woody Weiss & Dixie Land (from Peni's Widespot). Her jaw/cheeks/chin are awesome!
I'm kind of disappointed that they had a girl though - I wanted a boy so I could name him Oldan.....
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#199 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 12:37 AM
Egads my eyes are burning.

I'll match you with a pretty alien. Puts down cards.

Jane Smith, I am playing a reset Strangetown and this is Jenny and PT's new addition.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#200 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 8:54 AM
Jeneral Grunt -- daughter of Jill and Buck -- wakes her parents up from her nap. Sleep? Who needs sleep! Sleep is for the weak and she doesn't want weak parents!

Jeneral and her aunt Jane Smith (who looks very different from Jo's Jane!). While Jane kept Jeneral busy, Jill took the opportunity to (affectionately) tease Jane's boyfriend Gavin. Buck was left to field an unexpected visit from the General.

I'm always surprised at how good General Buzz is with Jeneral, since he's the source of the Grunt Parenting Fail that resulted in Ripp raising his little brother Buck, Buck raising his little brother Howitzer, Howitzer raising his nephew Gunn, and Gunn raising his little sister Matilda.
"Uh oh! The MIB's here to getcha!"

"The MIB's gotcha!"

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Page 8 of 42