Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 5:51 AM Last edited by instrumentothemuses : 18th Jan 2023 at 6:23 AM.
Default Hello Everyone!
Hi there! my name is Bre' been long time fan of the sims back when I started playing the sims 2: castaway & sims 2: pets on psp (handheld) when I was about 12. I'm 27 years old, I'm currently playing both sims 4 & sims 3 on my pc never played the sims 2 on pc. I love playing the sims because it helps me to escape & its a nostalgic comfort, I'm still quite new here but I do enjoy creating(making) & uploading my sims to my tumblr & my simfileshare for others to download & play with. Nice to meet you all, love to get to know everyone better maybe contribute in some way shape or form.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 12:40 PM
Hello @instrumentothemuses lovely to meet you! If you go to Edit Profile you can put your Tumblr link in so that people can find you. I like Sims 3 too, don't play Sims 4 much but avidfan of Sims 1 and 2! I hope you'll show us some pictures of your sims in the pictures forum, and upload some of your content here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 10:00 PM
thank you for the welcome @simsample I was wondering how do you go about uploading sims here for download I believe I am only limited to like 2 posts per day & I can't even post an avatar or a signature yet until I have at least 5 posts unfortunately I'm still new & I'm a bit confused sorry for bothering you
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 10:10 PM
If you look at the top of the page, you'll see a menu- Sims 2 Sims 3 and so on- if you click on those you'll see 'Community Forums'. Those are the places to talk about the sims, so if you post there and talk about the games for a while you'll soon get your post count up. Click on the Community menu to talk about things other than the sims games.

To upload, click the Upload menu- be sure to read the Creator Guidelines first. There's a big button 'Upload Items' that guides you through the upload process. If you would like some help with preparing your item for upload, or want to find people to test your upload, you can post to the Creator Feedback forum. All that is available there under the 'Upload' menu.

I hope that helps!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 10:40 PM
Hi and welcome. Maybe us Sims 2 players can tempt you over to the dark side.

There is also a section called Creator Feedback where you can post a mock up of your upload and people will give opinions/tips/help. Not sure how much traffic those areas get though.Sorry I am no help with Sims 3 or 4 though. But agree with reading over the guidelines first.
Biggest thing with uploading sims is saying where the CC came from and it not being paid CC, and how unique your sims face sculpt is. Pretty sure that goes across all 3 games.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 9:06 AM
Hello!

I'm new as well to this and want to contribute to the world of CC.
I can totally relate to the nostalgia escape when it comes to the sims, I think for me that is the biggest reason I play along with the creative outlet it provides when it comes to making content and building.
thanks for sharing your creations with the world and making the sims an even better place :D