Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 8:35 PM Last edited by KatyFernlily : 31st Mar 2021 at 10:03 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Stop sims from walking through flower beds [solved]
Hi!
I have a lot that has quite a bit of landscaping with flower beds and stairs that go to different areas. Is there a way to keep sims from taking shortcuts through the bushes instead of following the sidewalk and using the stairs to get to these areas? I do have some borders going around some of these flower beds, I believe it's the monorail fencing (?) - the one people use for making the trellis roofs with the heather on top. They still ignore the borders and stairs and just go where they will.
Thanks for any help!

p.s. this is for a world with no store or custom content.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 11:20 PM
Grandelama made some flower bed fences that work like real fences: https://grandelamacreations.tumblr....urb-matching-my
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 12:44 AM
Thank you very much for the help. I shall experiment with real fences and not just those that are more like borders as I'm trying to keep this world cc free. Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 10:04 AM
Thanks for the help - the shorter fences did the trick!