Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2021 at 5:16 PM Last edited by kewpie : 7th May 2021 at 5:36 PM. Reason: Figured it out. It’s a jump bug and I’m going to have to 50/50.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Cant work as DJ, barista, cafeteria
Is there any known bug that causes it to be almost impossible to work at stations? The npc at the station will either refuse to give up their post or they will keep coming back. The dj booth is even worse. If I try to work as a dj, another dj will get generated or spawn!! I have 4 djs in my world now.

If this is a glitch, is there a fix? If it’s a mod conflict, any ideas what xmls might cause the failure? Or is there some set of mods that “everyone” knows they conflict for this glitch. I ask because sometimes many other people have done a 50/50 and it’s common knowledge.

I want to explore all options before doing 50/50 since I have several hundred mods. I’ll be ticked off if it’s just a glitch or some conflict that’s well known already and I spent all weekend doing 50/50 —