Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2021 at 8:27 PM
Default Site access
I suddenly can't access Modthesims.info. I receive the following notice: Error 1020, Access Denied. Performance and security by Cloudflare. I've searched online for a fix, with no success; last suggestion is to contact site manager to see if it's something I've done. Any help would be most appreciated. I only ever d/l from the site and never post otherwise. I can access it from my phone and an older desktop. TIA.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JaniceB66
I suddenly can't access Modthesims.info. I receive the following notice: Error 1020, Access Denied. Performance and security by Cloudflare. I've searched online for a fix, with no success; last suggestion is to contact site manager to see if it's something I've done. Any help would be most appreciated. I only ever d/l from the site and never post otherwise. I can access it from my phone and an older desktop. TIA.

Hello @JaniceB66
I assume Cloudlfare is your security program on your new desktop?
Some sites have to be set up as an "allowed" website for the security program - otherwise they will not allow you access.
Open your security program and have a look to see if this is the case.
Good luck!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 9th May 2021 at 11:38 AM
Cloudflare is actually the CDN that also has security features - it's nothing thats installed on peoples computers.

With that said, it *is* probably something local - a quick google gives me https://rockcontent.com/blog/error-...20the%20website.

That page gives various solutions on how to fix it.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2021 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Cloudflare is actually the CDN that also has security features - it's nothing thats installed on peoples computers.

With that said, it *is* probably something local - a quick google gives me https://rockcontent.com/blog/error-...20the%20website.

That page gives various solutions on how to fix it.

Thank you for the site suggestion, unfortunately, the tips didn't work. I cleared all browser caches, restarted computer, added the site to my trusted sites list on internet options and malwarebytes. But, when I checked the certificate of the error code, I found out it was issued by "digital reflection panel", a site I belong to, so I've sent them an email to find out what the deal is. Thank you for the help, I wish it would have fixed it that easily.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 11th May 2021 at 11:49 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd May 2021 at 2:56 PM
i also can’t access the site on my computer, only on my phone. i have done every troubleshooting from the site linked but i haven’t gotten anywhere. the last thing to do is contact the site owner but I can’t find any email or way of contacting someone about it. i have screenshots of my error code if someone can direct me there.