Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2021 at 2:14 PM Last edited by Apparently Adam : 9th May 2021 at 3:34 PM. Reason: Solved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default 3 of My sims keep resetting consistently, one after the other (SOLVED)
So I'm currently playing Pleasantview rotationally with Meetmetotheriver's clean version and at the moment I'm playing round/rotation 2 of the Dreamer Family (Brandi, Darren, Dustin, Beau and Brandi's baby from skip which I named Marina) and Brandi, Darren and Beau keep resetting, I turned on testingcheats and the error for all 3 of them was 'Attribute number out of range'
This has only started on this round/rotation, they were all playable previously. Brandi will reset, then Darren then Beau and it will repeat over and over.

I've only experienced this with this family, all my other families are fine, Darren and Brandi are both still adults and Beau is still a child.
I DO play with Mods and CC so my first guess is it's something to do with a mod but I don't see why it would only happen in this family

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Stay Safe simmers!
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N001_t296269.txt (109.9 KB, 6 downloads)
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N001_t296260.txt (114.6 KB, 0 downloads)
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N001_t296306.txt (98.2 KB, 3 downloads)
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th May 2021 at 3:14 PM
You didn't move any of these sims into a new lot with a bed in inventory, did you? Try selling and rebuying the beds.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2021 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You didn't move any of these sims into a new lot with a bed in inventory, did you? Try selling and rebuying the beds.

I did actually! Beau has his old bed, and Brandi and Darren share her old bed, all bought over in her inventory!
I'll try now <3
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th May 2021 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Apparently Adam
I did actually! Beau has his old bed, and Brandi and Darren share her old bed, all bought over in her inventory!
I'll try now <3

Beds are known for this bug. It's to do with sim ownership. Same thing with cars, but you can 'un-own' them before moving.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2021 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Beds are known for this bug. It's to do with sim ownership. Same thing with cars, but you can 'un-own' them before moving.

Thanks! It worked!
I was deadass like "what in the severe corruption"