Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2022 at 10:32 PM
Default Need Help Removing Bakies Animated Birds
Hi all

I have installed Bakies Animated Birds and placed some to test then, but now they are in the wrong place.

I have a row of Pigeons that are doing nothing and a large blue bird flying into my Sims house through the wall

I have tried using the SledgeHammer to remove them but keep getting the message 'Nothing to delete"

Does anyone know how to remove them. Thank you
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 12:04 AM
I would advise to post in the thread where you downloaded the item- Bakie has a lot of bird mods, but is still active on the site and so may be able to help.
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 9:00 AM Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER : 18th Mar 2023 at 9:02 AM. Reason: Oh the horror
Move Objects on
:-D that is how you remove all of his stuff
There is a video
*that is not the actual cheat*
btw do not forget to turn it back off many many saves ago I had one of his mods and I forgot to do this and delete a toddler, sim, baby (yes all three but not at the same time) so just turn it back off
Learn From My Mistakes
Happy Simming & Be Safe

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.