Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2023 at 2:01 PM
Default Household Shows in Sim4Ripper, But Not in Game
I honestly don’t know if this is considered a bug or glitch, but it seemed to be the most fitting.
I’ve been having this issue for about 4 months now. There is a household that I was playing with for quite some time. One day that household mysteriously disappeared from my game somehow. I know for a fact I didn’t delete nor did anyone else. I tried to recover this household by using an older save file and everything. Nothing worked. Still.
So I came to terms with having to remake the sim. Well, a few hours later I opened up TS4Ripper and I saw the “missing” household in ripper! I’ve searched high and low to see if this has happened to anyone else or to find a solution and nothing has helped. If anyone knows what’s going on and how I can fix it, please please help me!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 8:26 PM
if you use MCCC you can click on the mailbox and under summons/sims area you will find "unhide sims" option, click that to find the family members that might be *hiding* from the system

Do not leave your posts hanging, remember to report in your posts if something worked to fix your problem.

There are alot of people who want to help you with your problems in the Live Chat, if you need quicker help or different help than whats posted to you, go there.