Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 6:41 AM Last edited by chitownriverscum : 8th Feb 2023 at 7:11 PM. Reason: PS
Default Sign downloads with templates; also some specialized sign types for those interested in a project
I've successfully created, with help from my friend AnMal, some shop signs for my Stranger Things neighborhood of Hawkins, IN. These have all been based on MogHughson's illuminated sign, which came with a template for recoloring, and it's perfect for most shop sign applications. But I'd like to do some others for the Hawkins hood that would be better off using different-shaped signs to recolor. I've gone through several pages of downloads, and then thought, why not ask the community? I'm sure someone on here knows by heart which sign downloads on MTS have templates included. I don't have SimPE, so the actual packaging has to go through someone on a Windows machine, but I do enjoy a good Photoshop project.

In particular, I'm interested in some large-ish, rectangular meshes (anywhere between Grilled Cheese & Two Dogs And An Olive) to go on the front of official buildings like the Library or Police HQ, and those are what constitute the WCIF aspect of this query...
... and, HERE is a thread on MTS where several people posted downloadable templates!--> https://modthesims.info/showthread....=sign+templates
So that solves ONE of my problems.

However, I'd also like to make two other specialized signs, NOT classified as Wall Hangings: a revolving sign atop a tall pole, for the Palace Arcade, and also the Hawk movie theatre marquee. However, those two are rather more complicated, so I'd need to partner up with someone willing to work the more technical side of things, as I can really only do the recoloring parts... PM me if you're interested. Below, the signs I've done so far... there are a handful more recolors that I did off MogHughson, but due to a coffee-related incident, their packaging hasn't been completed yet

Bradley's was stolen from a t-shirt; Family Video I re-created using the closest font I could find; Enzo's and Benny's Burgers are designed from scratch. The Arcade, I would like to get on a pole sign (doesn't necessarily have to actually rotate).
P.S. Apologies for the giant photos - still getting used to imgur.