Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2022 at 7:13 AM
Default CC is missing when going into "Change Sim"
When I play my game, I go into either "Change Sim" or "Plan Outfit" and only one or two of say custom content shirts might show under the shirt section, I checked my mods folder and everything is there, and I took out the more columns mod which I had just installed, thinking it was the problem, and when I tested I went straight to CAS and everything was there, I then tried to go back to my main game to continue to change my sim's outfit, and nearly everything was missing again, I was playing a few hours earlier and everything was fine, so I have literally no idea how exactly something got messed up. I cleared my cache, and searched everywhere online to see if anyone might of had the same problem, with no success.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  DxDiag.txt (112.2 KB, 1 downloads)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Dec 2022 at 11:35 AM
If you saw it all the first time, and you have deleted nothing, then it will be there again, some CC is poorly categorized, it's best to unchecked all filters and just keep your CC Filter checked. More Columns just gives your mores columns it should not be the issue.