Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 10:48 PM
Default Airlia
This is Airlia

She moved to Riverview to start her own Evil Minion army. Her first choice to produce minions was Holden Wozny.

And her attempt was met by success...or food poisoning...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:49 PM
Love this idea C:

Meet Astrid Nefarious, a stone cold fox, and an evil one at that.

Traits; Genius/Evil/Flirty/Neat/Handy
Family Traits; Bleach Blond Hair/Icy Eyes

She's in the science career and that's it so far.
Test Subject
#178 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 5:49 AM
This sounds like a lot of fun, so I've created an evil legacy family. However, I've added a little spin on it for comedic effect. All of the legacy is female, but they must be "cute", family oriented, and settle down to have the 2.5 children and picket fence (literally). I call it the Evil Comedy Legacy.

Hello! I'm Carroll Lewis, named for Lewis Carroll the author of Alice in Wonderland. I'm an evil genius, though unfortunately I inherited a lot of other traits from my family. Like my homemaker mother, I'm neat, and like my father I'm a natural cook. I love all things girly--pink, dresses, kittens, and all those other things. I picked up a love for Alice in Wonderland and Victorian-themed things from my mother as well. I also turned out a bad combination of my parents features, making me such an average girl next door that it's embarrassing to behold! I have a clear vision of what needs to be done for this messed up world. I really am just the right person to do it...but I would rather be whipping up a dinner than whipping an unfortunate minion. As you can see, it is quite the problem. I pondered this through my teenage years, and decided I would be a lot happier if I pursed my dream of being a chef and left the task of world domination to my children. And I'm family-oriented, so I'd enjoy grooming my little girls to evil in their adorable Queen of Hearts themed room. So I "took my part of the future inheritance" (I should have just killed them all, curse my family-oriented trait!) and moved to Sunset Valley.

My evil trait isn't apparent, so I easily chatted up the (rich) locals to try to find a suitable mate. I had a stroke of bad luck with the few decent candidates I found--Mr. Alto and Thorton Wolff--but along the way I did find an evil kindred spirit in Vita Alto (not shown). I was frustrated by all the good ones being taken, but I was young. I knew I had plenty of time to find the father of my future children.

My mother always said that you never find Mr. Right until you aren't looking, and it was almost true for me. I was still looking, but I became close to my boss Jared Frio over to move up the culinary ladder. I would have never picked him in a billion years--with that horrible mustache sideburn combo, that awful hair color, and his constant showing up to work in his flame print "swimtrunks"--except that he was mean-spirited. He loved to give everyone bad moods at work that gave me constant fiendish delight. Of course he'd be mean to me too, but I'd get him back by giving him rotten ingredients to cook with. I don't know if he was intuitive, sensed a kindred spirit in me, or had a crush on me but he stopped picking on me after a while.

I'd invite him over to taste my cooking and subtly boast about my culinary powers, but I found myself falling for him. It was stupid and completely nonsensical. This was not a man to start a future powerhouse legacy with! Also, his house is hideous. It's a complete man cave, he obviously has no taste. I couldn't live there. However, I started dating him despite my misgivings.

He wasn't a complete idiot, because he eventually figured out I was evil. "It doesn't matter, just don't tell me about your plots. They kind of give me the creeps." I disliked my attachment to him, so I decided to try to become pregnant with my heir and then break up with him. However, he would not try for a child at all! He'd woohoo, but no matter what I did he was not responsive to me trying to have a child. But I was too in love with him to try getting pregnant by another man--the thought disgusted me--so I proposed to him.

He married me in his stupid bomber jacket, that idiot. But he wouldn't be talked out of it so I just dealt with it. It was also kind of amusing to watch the other guests reactions to his behavior. Vita was speechless in horror at my choice, and that almost made it worth it.

I enjoyed being married to Jared, despite all the work it took to renovate his disgusting man cave. At least he kept it fairly clean. After we got married I noticed he was gaining some weight, so I ordered him some exercise equipment as a "gift." He took the hint and started working out.

I also figured out why he was so adamant about marrying me before having children. He had a daughter named Nadia that he wished he had a relationship with but due to the bad blood between him and his ex-girlfriend, he barely knew her. I didn't really care about the girl--she was ambitious but was an artistic slob, not a suitable step daughter to groom for evil despite her mother's criminal career. But Jared loved her so I got to know her, barely.

A few weeks into our marriage I started getting very sick to my stomach. I had no idea why. I've always been healthy as a horse and never met a food that disagreed with me. But much to my joy, I was pregnant!

I was so excited. I was going to name her Alice, of course! She was going to be an adorable evil genius, just like me!

...Or not. I had no idea what do--the room was pink, and I hadn't thought of any boy names. He became Christopher Lewis, an obnoxiously good baby boy that had the hands of being a natural cook like his parents. Like his father, he wormed his way into my heart despite my attempts to keep him from there. I hoped that he'd at least turn out effeminate because that room was going to stay pink.

However, I wanted my baby girl so we began trying...

again...

and again...

Christopher turned into a toddler, and I still wasn't pregnant with my child. I was not a happy camper, but at least Jared was good with Christopher.

I worked really hard at work to take my mind off my anxiety, and when I got sick I attributed it to stress. It was miserable, I was constantly throwing up in the bathroom.

When I found out that I'd finally gotten pregnant, I was blown away. I took measures this time to get the results I wanted this time. I went to the grocery store and bought ten servings of watermelon, because apparently that's supposed to raise chances for having a baby girl. I wasn't taking any chances, though Jared grew sick of watermelon pancakes.

I was so nervous when I went into labor! But I came out with my long-awaited Alice. I knew she was an evil genius, a chip of her mother's block when she bit one of the nurses and tried to get away from her.

Now I'm waiting to see how my children will turn out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#179 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 4:20 PM
Wow these are great. Sorry i haven't posted in a while. Let's see if we can make this thread come back to life!

Some people are always leaving, But I am here for a lifetime.

Strange and Beautiful
Test Subject
#180 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 8:26 PM Last edited by alissaya : 21st Dec 2010 at 8:43 PM.
Meet Lamia.

[IMG][/IMG]

She was born in a big city where everybody had friends. Except for her. She was a beautiful child. Her blonde hair and blue eyes were the envy of all her classmates. They were so jealous that they never talked to her. Eventually the loneliness became too much for her. She spent all of her time solving impossible equations on the computer and stealing candy from unattended babies. Then one day, Lamia's parents passed away. Griefstricken, Lamia moved far away to start a new life and seek revenge on those who resembled people she used to know. She dyed her hair in an attempt to fit in with her new town. Upon arrival, she met a man.

[IMG][/IMG]

This man's name was Leighton Sekemoto. The two fell in love.

[IMG][/IMG]

They wished to be married, but Leighton's mother did not approve. They both went along with the mother's wishes, and did not marry. But, they did get busy.

[IMG][/IMG]

And much to the family-oriented couple's joy, they had twin girls, who shared the genius trait.

Alina, a good child,

[IMG][/IMG]

and Cassandra, an evil and wicked child.

[IMG][/IMG]

As Lamia ages, she vowed to have Cassandra and her future children

[IMG][/IMG]

seek vengeance on the world that Lamia so instensely loathed.

P.S. Because my computer doesn't like me and won't allow me to view the pictures to see if they uploaded correctly, I am uploading the pictures as attachments as well.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#181 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:44 PM
So cute!

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#182 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:56 PM
This is Sherry. She is my founder and looks nice, innocent even yet she is as evil as they come. She is an evil genius with some serious commitment issues. Her great kisses could make anyone feint. She is perfect from head to toe and keeps it that way.
Screenshots

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#183 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:59 PM
Sherry finished and ready to take over the world.
Screenshots

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#184 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 9:06 PM
This is Sherry's evil lair, it is simple and not suspicious in any way. Here is where the story begins.

~~~~~

Sherry gazed at the small house and sighed. All her savings had went into this house. No one came to welcome her to the neighborhood, making Sherry angry and even more bitter. 'Time to begin my preparations.' she thought.
Screenshots

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#185 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 9:07 PM
That's all i have for right now. Gotta go play some more.

Strange and Beautiful
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 4:46 PM
I will start this with Sims 3 and...

SIMS 2! This is caused by the computer not being able to handle Sims 3 for more than half an hour and it takes forever to recover. So in meanwhile i hop on the laptop to go on Sims 2 while I can.

So off I go and wish me luck!
Instructor
#187 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 12:50 AM
wow I gotta try this *runs away to create sim*
Test Subject
#188 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 4:44 PM
STARTING RIGHT AWAY
Homework can wait... I have minions to build >:3
Test Subject
#189 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 9:47 PM
Default Fridwulfa Ghastly
Hey, everyone! my first forum post! Yaayness!

Meet Fridwulfa Ghastly.

She's evil; (evil trait) plain and simple. Along with this, she has a keen intellect, (genius trait), is quite cuckoo, (insane trait), is very flirty, (flirty trait) and is searching for the right man in her life. (hopeless romantic trait)

So far she's moved into a small plot and has already signed up for a crimincal career. Let's see where I get on from here.. :D

The Observant Lefty.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#190 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 5:29 AM Last edited by Ragner : 14th Apr 2011 at 7:30 AM.
I love this. Setting up a town now.

(Wow, a challenge I like enough to post on after lurking around the site for years. =P )

Edit: My Evil!Dude, Daegan Faust, pretty boy evil genius who plans to take over the world with the mind controlling powers of rock and roll (virtuoso). He's a bit paranoid (neurotic), and tends to go off on people with very little provocation (mean spirited), but hey, what rock star doesn't?

Lab Assistant
#191 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 2:14 AM
I'm doing this, and two things. Number 1: Dexter the Bear, for when the husband is unneeded/want for ghost babies. Number 2: Ghost babies
Test Subject
#192 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 1:20 AM
I think I'll start this tonight(: I've been looking for a new challenge and I've never played an Evil sim before. So, here we go. Pics posted soon. :D
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 10:39 PM
-Random Singing with Fancy Big Words- Architectural Classy-ness. xD

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Page 8 of 8