Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2016 at 1:14 PM Last edited by HorseSimmer09 : 31st May 2016 at 9:51 PM.
Vampire Legacy
Hello everyone!

I'm just going to start this off by saying that this challenge is inspire by two challenges! Those two challenges are the 100 Baby Challenge and the regular Legacy Challenge.

The Backstory:
As a little girl, you were an only child and your parents abused you and disowned you at the age of 15. Your were on the run and discovered a town that was perfect for you to live in and start a life in. Then, you were homeless until the age of 17 when you found a decent paying job and got emancipated. As you turned 18 you got smarter, more athletic, but completely insane. Later you found out someone turn you into a vampire and you have no memory of it. You wanted to start a family, but you didn't want the life that you had during childhood and your teens. You wanted a lot of kids because you love them and you care a lot about all of them. If you want kids (a lot of them) and you want to make sure there's no abuse going to happen. You will have a child with a man, then turn them, then ditch them.

Okay! SO, I'm sorry if that backstory makes no sense, but I'm sure that all of you will change everything at least a little. Let's go on with the rules and point system.

Rules:
You must create a female vampire sim.
You may not get married.
You may make the male your boyfriend, but only until the child is born.
You may not procreate with the same man twice.
You must have this go on for 10 generations.
You must have at least 100 children in all after the 10 generations (Unless you don't finish the challenge).
One female vampire sim will be the founder until she dies, then the next geration will start.
The founder of each generation has to be the last female vampire child from the previous genration.
Some where in each generation, the founder must be best friends with a witch/warlock, or the witch/warlock may be a sibling.
You must also have one pet at once in each generation. If the pet dies, you should immedietly get a new one.
You may not get a job.
You may not drink from a sim, you have to turn them.
When you know you definetly have conceived a child with the man, you must turn him.
You can only drink from a female sim, but you have to turn the males.

Point System:
+50 Every Child
-150 Every time you drink and not turn a male.
+200 Every time you become best friends with a witch/warlock.
-20 Every Enemy
+100 Every Pet
-55 Every time a pet dies.
+100 Every set of twins.
-250 Every time a child dies while still in household.
+200 Every set of triplets.
-10 Every time a man rejects you.
+500 every new generation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't like the idea or the challenge in general, please keep all rude/mean comments to yourself.
Feel free to ask questions and/or comment things I may have mispelled.
Thanks for reading!
Hope you like the challenge.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st May 2016 at 9:51 PM
Is anyone interested in the challenge? Or like is anyone going to do it? I would love to hear from you all. :P
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:28 PM
I'm definitely going to play this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jadesimss
I'm definitely going to play this!

Fantastic! Thank you so much, lol, I was nervous no one would try it out.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 11:18 AM Last edited by Ami_A_Rin : 17th Jun 2016 at 6:10 PM.
This seems fun. It's gonna be my first challenge. I have a question tho, is it possible if the male is already a vampire or another supernatural species?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ami_A_Rin
This seems fun. It's gonna be my first challenge. I have a question tho, is it possible if the male is already a vampire or another supernatural species?

Yeah, that's allowed as far as I know. xD
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 4:05 AM
I know this is thread is old but I am going to actually play this and spread vampirism to the world with babies and turning my men into a vampire unless they are already a supernatural or a vampire. And most likely using females as my blood treat mwhahahahaha.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by between
I know this is thread is old but I am going to actually play this and spread vampirism to the world with babies and turning my men into a vampire unless they are already a supernatural or a vampire. And most likely using females as my blood treat mwhahahahaha.

oh jeez i almost forgot about this thread! hope you have fun, update me if you can. <3<3<3