Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #17: "International" sectional booth (OFB+NL required)

by Numenor Posted 8th Mar 2006 at 4:16 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2009 at 2:06 PM by -Maylin-

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 1:14 AM
Niol, they are recolourable, but the current official release of SimPE still doesn't deal with OFB files (the QA version does: any recolours made with it are immediately usable by other users - No CEP needed).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 3:41 PM
Hi

Thanks, was looking for these since they were shown in the Prima Guide, wonder why they weren't included in the game anyway?

Julia
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 5:03 PM
Probably becasue they couldn't find the time to create some less horrible textures for them! :D

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 5:17 PM
You are the best! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 9:10 AM
I don't have OFB yet because aspyr is taking forever to port it. Is the podium in the second picture in the game? I rather like it.
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 12:18 PM
Thank you, I was looking all over the buy mode for these! (I saw it in an official screenshot) :nod:

No more GTP for me (Grand Theft Posting)
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsbaby
I don't have OFB yet because aspyr is taking forever to port it. Is the podium in the second picture in the game? I rather like it.

Thats a Teleprompter, you numbskull! :haha: :monkey:
Screenshots

No more GTP for me (Grand Theft Posting)
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 9:06 PM
This is simply another brilliant creation from Numenor. Thanks Numenor, your mods and that are all great. Keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robot_Hallucination
Thats a Teleprompter, you numbskull! :haha: :monkey:

No need to be a jerk! Im not talking about that picture idiot. This picture.
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:48 AM
They arn't apeiring for me! Do they require NL?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:38 PM
The Sim Guy, from the PMs that we have exchanged, yes, I'm starting to believe that after all Nightlife may be required.

If someone has Open for Business but NOT Nightlife, please tell me if the booth appears in your game (I can't test it by myself, because I have all the EPs).

Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:39 AM
Perhaps that's why they left them out Numenor?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riotmaker
I love all the hidden goodies but it annoys me maxis hid them lol, maybe its for the modders and Keep up the good work and keep finding things everyone ;P

Thanks so much but one question..how can u get them if no one has them :gonemad: ?!?
Thanks!!
Emilie :valentine

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

Click here if you love me ;) or if u just wanna click here :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:12 PM
Look forward to using these, they look kinda dalek like! - Thank-You
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:27 AM
I need some help when i try to open the file after downloading it, it says The specified path does not exist. Any help also that i do have rar and winzip.

thanks
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 9:41 PM
How you open the file? By double-clicking on it?
If that error message appears when you doubleclick on the rar file, then try moving it in an easier location (for instance, C:\) and then try again double clicking it.

Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:53 AM
Thanks for finding them Numenor. I hope that you will find more of those hidden objects. =)
Inventor
#43 Old 4th May 2006 at 11:07 PM
Thanks!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Instructor
#44 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:24 PM
does this mean that the sectionals arent in the real game?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:51 AM
ive only got ofb, and it aint appearing in my game! i thing it really does require NL. Oh well, another 8 weeks to save up...

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsbaby
No need to be a jerk! Im not talking about that picture idiot. This picture.

XD XD XD XD
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by waggles
ive only got ofb, and it aint appearing in my game! i thing it really does require NL. Oh well, another 8 weeks to save up...

Yes, it seems that the routines that manage the setcional booths are included only in the Nightlife; therefore Open for Business *AND* Nightlife are both required for this booth to work.

Thanks to the users that reported the problem.

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:45 AM
thats alright, num. thanks for this, i got NL about 2 days ago and it looks awesome! thank you again

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:01 AM
Default GREAT! but...
these are awesome, i saw them in the prima guide book and wondered how to get them. the only problem is, i dont have nightlife, and i want to open a restaurant with one of my families. is there any way a version of these (or different ones) could be made for people who dont have nightlife? i really dont like tables and chairs.... (lol )

thanks much! you do some pretty awesome things with the game

~Emily

Ballet = <3
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:03 AM
oh i didnt see the other posts above! appears as thought im not the only one lol

Ballet = <3
Page 2 of 3