Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eowyn (Miranda Otto) and Faramir (David Wenham) from LOTR

by Chiarina Posted 28th Aug 2006 at 6:22 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2006 at 4:19 PM by Chiarina : Add in-game pics

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:35 PM
Looks awesome, the resemblance is great. very nice armor too

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
#27 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 7:14 PM
Thanks they're great!, I'm also a big fan of L.o.t.R - and I think you've done us proud! [Downloads] cheers...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 9:24 PM
I love how you captured both Faramir and Eowyn, mostly Faramir.

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:55 AM
Thank you for these! Faramir is my favorite, and this was the first skin I'd been able to find of him! It looks excellent, and I know I'm going to enjoy having him in my game.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:26 PM
Beautiful!

It looks just like them! Eowyn is my all time favorite character; shes strong, beautiful, and actually plays a part in the book, not just mentioned once or twice *cough* Arwen *cough*

Thank you!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:52 PM
Wonderful Job! I was waiting on somone to make Faramir's clothes. I attempted and found that it was very complicated so I admire you for overcoming that.

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 11:30 PM
I love them. They look just like the real actors. Great job.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 6:36 AM
Do you mind if I use Mimi for my movie? I apparently look like her so I'm using her as mysimself's mother. I will give full credit.

.Call me Bec.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bexstar
Do you mind if I use Mimi for my movie? I apparently look like her so I'm using her as mysimself's mother. I will give full credit.

Is Mimi Miranda? Of course you can use her and I'm glad you like her! But I'd like to see your movie, too...
Happy simming!
Chiarina

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 12:20 AM
*squeak of happiness* AWW! This has GOT to be the cutest couple in all of fantasy...hehe...Great job! haha, holding hands in the screenshot...

Oh yeah, and purplebookworm2, I agree with you on the Arwen thing. ACK! I hated Arwen SO much in the movies... She was showing up in all sorts of random places and stupid, superfluous scenes, when she was only in...what? four scenes in the book? Haha, Eowyn is my second favorite and Faramir my third.
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:46 PM
Amazing!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 10:07 AM
They are very good! Well done!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 9:40 PM
This was one of my first downloads from MTS2. I didn't know how to reply to threads back then. Now that I've figured it out, I wanted to come back and thank you for one of my favourite downloads of all time. You got Faramir so spot on, and I have greatly enjoyed having him and Eowyn in my game.
Thanks a million!
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 11:11 AM
I realy love them! You've done a great job! They've always been my favorite couple in the books :D
Instructor
#40 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 2:46 AM
Nice sims! By the way, your english is perfectly good! I'm taking french right now, and it would be a blatant lie if I said "Je parle francais." I can only say short sentences or fragments!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 10:50 PM
wow!!! Amazing work!!! <3

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Forum Resident
#42 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 6:47 AM
OMG! I'm an LOTR fanatic as well and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Well done especially on Faramir it looks EXACTLY like him! Your incredible!
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:42 AM
Great!They are very similar to themselves =]
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th May 2009 at 1:34 AM
Ohmygosh..That is scary how much that looks like Faramir O.O
Though he's not blond, he has brown hair :P
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:43 PM
Thank you again! I'm adding this to my favourites until my new PC parts come in (any day now!) and I can re-install my games. Two thumbs up!!

"Wolves are not just wild dogs. Rather, dogs are domesticated wolves."
~L. David Mech; The Way Of The Wolf~
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:05 AM
I Think The Likeness Is Very Close Great Job Tyvm
Forum Resident
#47 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 11:58 PM
Marvelous Sims!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st May 2010 at 3:11 PM
Damn these look so right Especially Faramir is state of the art!
Page 2 of 2