Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Black Day" Dress

by Pestix Posted 12th Nov 2006 at 9:16 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 9:12 PM by Pestix

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 6:44 PM
I LOVE this dress!!! So cool and I have no idea what you mean about the detials because they are absolutely incredible!!! Thank you so very much!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:40 AM
Wow, Pestix, I love your creations! You'll probably be seeing a lot of my sims wearing them in contests...lol!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:25 AM
Yes, and you'll probably be seeing ME a lot in the same contests, lol. It's a pleasure to participate in the same contests as you (:

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Instructor
#29 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:16 PM
I love it!

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:09 PM
You are a genius. I want to wear your clothes!!! My sims are sooo lucky and thank you, thank you for all your cute clothes! (p.s. congrats on your *engagement* to bloodpledge, I saw you proposed lol! )
Instructor
#31 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:13 PM
This is really amazing! Like all of your other creations. The dresses, especially. Anyway, the lace detail is so amazing!!! Thank yaa! :]
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:25 PM
Much pwnage this dress ^^ Thanks for sharing it and looking forward to more great things from you
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:36 AM
This is my favorite dress. :3
Page 2 of 2