Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merit Rhodes

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#26 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:00 PM
I think she looks amazing, HP, she doesn't have a bubble face like the other sims who pop up in my neighborhood, and she doesn't come equipped with MANdables, aka a huge ass jaw either. Her uniqueness is what makes her so pretty, and that last shot is epic, golden ratio for the win.

I much prefer this, to a sims who was attacked by a make up drawer.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#27 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seven
She looks like a modern Mona Lisa - very 'fine art'. Great characterisation.

My thoughts exactly. I saw her and thought of the Mona Lisa right away.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:31 PM
stunning! i adore her already :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:24 PM
she is very unique =]
LOL what is with the install page?
panties?
XD

I'm the new cancer,
never looked better..
You can't stand it.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 1:50 AM
She's gorgeous, HP! I adore the shape of her eyes.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#31 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 1:56 AM
I thought of a Vermeer when I first saw her. She's very beautiful HP.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:50 AM
Thank you for sharing her, HP! She's got such an adorable, cute face. I saw her picture in the "how to make unique sims" thread and was wondering what kind of babies she'd make with your guy. Are you by any chance also sharing him?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:53 PM
She's very beautiful, but not in a model/barbie kind of way.. She looks very natural and that's one of the things I like about her. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:50 AM
This sim reminds me of a younger mona lisa a bit x]. I know this is a noobish question but i want to upload a sim i made to this site- i read all the guidelines and everything but where is the place to sumbit my creation?
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xSuperHerox
This sim reminds me of a younger mona lisa a bit x]. I know this is a noobish question but i want to upload a sim i made to this site- i read all the guidelines and everything but where is the place to sumbit my creation?

Oh Sorry nvm. Everytime i look everywhere on how to do something, i ask for help and then i find out already. Oh well sorry bout that ^^
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:46 PM
HP - I wondered if you could upload her on the Sims3 website, I have a mac and I can't download things from here anymore, well I don't know how to anyway I really want Merit in my game though!
Forum Resident
#37 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:29 AM
I love how you always make unusual-to-games, real-to-life sims! She's very lovely, and has a really nice storyline. :D
Just out of curiousity...what are the personality traits that you gave her in-game? I'd like to know what the creator gave her specifically for when I have her wandering around my town.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Scholar
#38 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:06 PM
She has this quiet quality about her which I absolutely love. <3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:09 PM
sunken-woglinde - Bookworm, handy, neat... and I forget the rest. You can always check in Create a Sim and modify it if ya want.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:16 PM
My God. That was depressing. But beautiful. Thank you. Methinks she shall marry my Alexander Goth XD. And to those that say she's not pretty - I'd do 'er. Where have you been living?
Test Subject
#41 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:28 AM
Very unique! Thank you so much for sharing. I'll give her a wonderful life! (:
Test Subject
#42 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:06 PM
she looks much alike Mrs. Rachel Carr from Gossip Girl

ღღ ღღ ღღ Xarulla ღღ ღღ ღღ
Field Researcher
#43 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:57 AM
She's pretty thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:18 AM
She has a very cute and unique look, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 4:17 PM
Lol, am I the only one, that thinks she looks a bit like Mona-Lisa? xD Good work!
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th May 2010 at 1:00 PM
I like her natural classic beauty, reminds me of Salma Hayek in her movie "Frida".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 9th May 2011 at 6:00 PM
Thanks fos sharing, she is super cute
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:21 PM
She was the first sim I downloaded and I still play with her. I really like her character and look. Thank you very much, HP!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#49 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 12:46 AM
Thanks again for a lovely sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 9:05 PM
Thanks Shes Cool!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3