Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimsLand

by nikova Posted 11th Jul 2009 at 11:30 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2009 at 8:22 PM by nikova : install information is wrong!!!(by default)

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 7:15 AM
Great concept! Riverview certainly deserves a theme park like this!

Unfortunately the toilet building is glitched. My sims could not get out of the building after using the toilets! Other sims from the neighbourhood also got stuck in here. As such, the toilet building has become a mousetrap - Sims could die in here as they cannot leave.

I tried removing the sinks, and re-doing the walls, but inexplicably it did not help. I for one, and I am sure many other members, would greatly appreciate it, if you could fix the toilet building, or possibly rebuild it, and re-release the lot. Thank you for the design. My sims look forward to it!

For those whose sims are stuck in this building, you are in luck if you have managed to aquire the teleporter. It is a reward item for 70,000 points (?) of lifetime happiness. When stuck in the building, or when your sims are located anywhere else in the game world, use the phone and select "teleport home" to "beam" your sim home. Be sure that your teleport is not broken, and you have at least one other sim that is not trapped in this building. Send him home to fix the teleporter or call a repairman if it is broken! If all else fails, use the resetSim cheat. Otherwise, you have to reload a saved game!
Mad Poster
#27 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 11:32 AM
All the buildngs are glitched in this fashion. The largest building is the same way. Sims go in, can't come out. On the main building I've tried editing in EditTown: tried changing arch entrance to real door, tried making walls around the door wider, so when sim is inside there is much more space at the door, I thought maybe it was a front door "footprint" issue. I tried removing the balcony above the front door in case doorway area is being blocked. I've tried placing floor tiles outside the door so sims are walking from floor tile to floor tile. Nothing helps.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:36 PM
thats is cool :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 8:46 AM
What a cute lot! I just downloaded it and then I read these last posts about glitches. I hope I don't have any problems with the lot because I really like it and want to add it to my town.

Also, I was wondering, how did you build the bridge over the pond? I didn't know we could build bridges! LOL I've wanted to build one many times, but I thought we had to buy one already made. If anyone knows how to build a bridge, could you please explain it to me? Thanks so much!
Page 2 of 2