Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oh My Tiffany -an eye set-

by escand Posted 8th Apr 2010 at 11:37 AM

183 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 117 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 3:58 AM
These are so stunning, just like all of your eyes. I'm so glad you made the contacts available, so we can have that many more choices. Thank you!
Scholar
#27 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 11:49 PM
Yes, Thank you for the Contacts brilliant eye Contacts = More choices! :D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 6:42 PM
Can't wait to try them out! Thx =)

There used to be a tree, Where we took our pretty things, We'd hook them by a thread, Golden egg lipstick and feathers, And watch the light shine through, I'm afraid to forget you, I am remembering you, You were sparkling - My brightest diamond
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 7:21 PM
I made myself a promise not to download any eye sets BUT after seeing this beautiful set I had to make and exception. Beautifully done! Thank you!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#30 Old 1st May 2010 at 10:16 AM
Thank you for posting these Escand - defaults and contact and eye mask thingys - you are spoiling us. I hope to see some clothes meshes from you - you always did do nice clothes...and eyes...and sims...

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#31 Old 4th May 2010 at 1:41 PM
Lovely!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:57 AM
just downloaded them(: woot.
the tiffany glaze looks beautiful!
btw the model's noses are so cute~
what face skin are you using?
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:08 AM
These are rly pretty.. BUT WHOOO is that?!? The 5th out of 8 image?!? She is BEAUTIFUL. I want her!!!!! <3
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 7:59 PM
Pretty brunette sim with long straight hair!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 1:24 PM
Very nice, thanks for putting time&effort into these, the standard eyes are quite dull, so this is hopefully going to change that!
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 11:16 PM
Thank you so much! these are so realistic and not SUPER shiny or huge like every other eye ive seen :D. Im in my simmy glee
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:21 PM
These eyes are SO gorgeous! I've been using them on my sims for AGES. I'll never use any other eyes for S3. I love Tiffany Glaze! Thanks for these AWESOME eyes :]
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 2:23 PM
I love them! These are best contacts i´v seen so far, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:32 AM
It's hard to believe with over 10000 downloads these things weren't featured... I'm using them as my DEFAULTS. Thanks Escand

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is NOT for you."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 10:09 PM
Beautifully unique Thanks Escand...
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 12:46 PM
I have a silly question, where can I locate the contacts? :s
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 3:51 PM
In game , contacts are usually found in the full face make up section
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 6:09 PM
Is there going to be a fix for vampires?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#44 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 9:02 AM
Dear Escand,
We don't see very much of you nowadays, but I hope that when you see your very much deserved feature then you will remember us and how much fun we had.

Its about time really that you got this - its THE eye set for TS3.

Lee
Forum Resident
#45 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 10:25 AM
Oh yes it is!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 1:38 PM
I'm a sucker for these as well; I use them very often. It looks great on many of my Sims and the size is just perfect for me. Many of the eyes I've tried/seen have this weird puppy dog largeness to them so I really appreciate your work. Once again, Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 8:24 PM
Ive used these as my defaults since they were put up. Never had another pair in.

I love em so much, definitely deserved the feature!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:51 PM
I've been using these contacts for a while and they're one of my favorite TS3 contacts! They look nice without being too flashy or having too many light spots. Great work on this and grats on the feature
Field Researcher
#49 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 7:04 AM
I have a slight issue with the default "Oh my" set. My vampire Sims have a white ring around the Iris.
Screenshots
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#50 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 8:20 AM
Anach - That's an issue with all default eyes that are smaller than normal, not specifically with this set. I don't know of any workarounds for it - it's due to the way vampire eyes are applied. I think Twallan's Debug Enabler can turn off vampire skin/eye effects.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Page 2 of 8