Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 29th May 2009 at 7:57 AM
Coltraz, thanks a lot! Didn't play Spore by the way

Okay, okay, last pic

Somebody, stop me, lol :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 29th May 2009 at 6:09 PM

Hogsmeade
pre decorations and good community lots.

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Forum Resident
#128 Old 30th May 2009 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Criquette
Paradise, thank you! I'm sure that there's nothing more that poles in those four pics

Not even those angled pale dirt road-looking things? (Also, did you ever upload the regular telephone poles visible in the Dullfielde pics that showed off your new bridges? Please please do. )

So much amazingness... I shall miss your TS2 hoods once S3 is out.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 30th May 2009 at 7:49 PM
I think Criquette uploaded the telephone poles on the last page, Tempscire? ^_^

Just wanted to say you all have really, really amazing beautiful neighborhoods. I've started messing around with the terrain and decorations in one of my own hoods, and it's not nearly as good. It's amazing what you guys can do.
Forum Resident
#130 Old 30th May 2009 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KSpiffy
I think Criquette uploaded the telephone poles on the last page, Tempscire? ^_^

I thought those were just the telegraph poles. (Wait, why'd I say telephone originally? Electric. Bah.--Or am I just getting confused by semantics?) Unless that's the "telegraph poles electric line" file, in which case I'm horribly silly. :p

I was trying to spot the ones from this post in the most recent pictures, in any event.

Edit: pft, now I see them. Conclusion: I am horribly silly but don't care. Viva the power lines!
Instructor
#131 Old 31st May 2009 at 6:26 AM
Criquette
You're truly amazing! Really love everything you do and I sooo wish I had your talent.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 12:39 AM
Lovely shots, ya'll
Field Researcher
#133 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:07 AM
Criquette: I would LOVE to have some global horizon decoration! I've always hated the 'hood borders. Also I love all the pictures of yours, you're very inspiring.

. . .

Instructor
#134 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:38 AM
pennysims

Wow, lovely pictures, I so want to get The Sims 3 now but I need a new PC before I can get it. =(
Field Researcher
#135 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:45 AM
Thanks Alma I like the scenery in TS3 but otherwise I'm not so impressed. I hope you'll like the game when you get the chance to play it!

A few more pictures:

LJ
Test Subject
#136 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:11 AM
wow.....im so glad im getting ts3 tomorrow =3
gonna go wild on houses ===333

Yeah baby, im a ninja ^^ like my turtle ninja ^^?
Test Subject
#137 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:37 AM
Amazing stuff, pennysims. Really beautiful shots.
I've kind of put off exploring the environment because of annoying lags. I refuse to turn down the graphic settings though! XD
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:29 PM
The scenery looks like the most amazing part of the game. So lush
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:15 PM
I took some pictures from the sims 3,I love the graveyard at night!

graveyard 1

graveyard 2

from the graveyard looking at lighthouse

beach

close up of lighthouse
I wanted to see how close I could get to it,haha.

sunny valley

edit: You can zoom if you click on the image.
Alchemist
#140 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:41 AM

I like this! Hot air balloon, birds, and a plane.

Here's a closeup of the balloon. No Bella in this one.

And here's a cave I spotted tonight which has a bunch of rocks scattered outside. Check out the blinking eyes - ooo!
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 4:28 AM Last edited by mishibob : 8th Jun 2009 at 12:41 AM.
Oh my God that is scary.

edit: Just so I don't seem off topic,here are a few pictures.

neighborhood at night

graveyard during day

hills at dawn

hills at dawn 2
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 1:36 PM
The only Sims 3 thing that has made me envious so far is the neighborhood view It also motivated me, as I've been weeks considering building a decent neighborhood for once and all. I also rescued my sims 2 for the PS2 and played for a while, just to enjoy a nice neighborhood view. And I tried to replicate the Rockwell Acres:

It looks nothing like the place on the ps2 game. The hills are too high, but they are the closest thing I've been able to create in simcity.
Alchemist
#143 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:13 PM
Nice Riverview pix. I tried to play Riverview and it was SO SLOW. I think it was just doing an initial load and maybe putting back my cache files I had deleted. (Maybe...? :/) but either way, it made me sort of reluctant to start the 'hood since!
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:47 PM
Beatdoc: Those landscape pics are beautiful, just amazing. I can't wait to get my computer back up and running, looking at everyones pics is making it very hard to be patient.
Field Researcher
#145 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 9:38 PM
Trying to keep TS2 threads alive

LJ
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 9:42 PM
Wow Pennysims that is really amazing. It looks scenery taken with a tilt-shift camera. I love it.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 9:53 PM
The neighborhood thread is my favorite, I love seeing all the cool hoods. Its sad the threads have slowed down so much since TS3 came out. Wish I had some hood building skills so I could add to the thread.

pennysims - thats just crazy pretty.
Test Subject
#148 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 10:02 PM
Oh wow, Penny, that looks like real miniature models, not computer game screens. How did you get it to look like that? Is it one of the lightning hacks, or is it a photoshop trick?
Field Researcher
#149 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 9:58 AM
Thanks blackdaisies, SBE and WinterMoon

WinterMoon - I do use a lighting hack but it doesn't affect the neighbourhood view (unfortunately). In the first picture sky is (badly :D) photoshopped, otherwise it pretty much look like that in-game.

LJ
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:08 PM
I still can't really compete with any of the awesome neighbourhoods in this thread, but this was kinda neat:

I just installed Gunmod's camera hacks and was having a happy fit because I was able to take a decent pic of the skyline (also reminds me that I need moar skyscraper deco). Anyhoo, I think while I was doing that some random schmuck just got abducted....

I've never been able to screencap that before :D
Page 6 of 35