Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#551 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 7:33 AM
Harper and Harlow Tejeda

Madigan, Trinity, Alexis and Peyton Keeler

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#552 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 6:45 AM
Peribo Duenes

Forum Resident
#553 Old 26th Jun 2019 at 11:32 AM
Little Marie Kim aged up!

Her favorite outfit at the moment.
Scholar
#554 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 2:17 PM
Forum Resident
#555 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 9:44 AM
Quite possibly one of the cutest kids in my game right now. Reinfred Brocas

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#556 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 2:51 PM
Dolly here is turning out to be my new favorite :lovestruc

Field Researcher
#557 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 10:52 PM
L0v15a, Dolly is adorable!!!

Mad Poster
#558 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 7:38 PM
Default Pre-made Veronaville Children at Play

Bottom Summerdream (right) asked her friends Desdemona Capp (left) and Beatrice Monty (centre) to sleep over on Friday night, and here, on Saturday afternoon, the three of them are still playing happily together. Don't worry! Bottom hasn't really been shot; they're just playing. The only "gun" that Beatrice has is her finger! The three of them are the best of friends: there's no way that their generation will carry on the old Capp-Monty feud. Despite me playing Veronaville since November 2012, these three are still just the way the Good Maxis made them. I see none of them has bothered to get dressed today, but that's about par for the course in my game. Most of my Sims only get dressed when they are going out. PJs or undies will do until then.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#559 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 7:24 PM Last edited by Peace : 19th Nov 2019 at 7:42 PM.
Amia Barker, from my 2nd 7 toddler challenge! Love her!!! Toddler

Scout Frusso

Mad Poster
#560 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 1:31 AM
No, I didn't "change my mind"; my picture wouldn't load! Trying again..
A princess bedroom, and a princess cat. I didn't know a cat could jump on a shelf (and it's over a dresser)!
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#561 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 4:39 PM

My back hurts just by looking at this boy vegging out.
Field Researcher
#562 Old 26th Dec 2019 at 7:49 AM
Twins, Ashton and Ashley Simpson

Cember Gentry

Phoebe Gentry

Mad Poster
#563 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:29 PM
Twins Colton and Jameson Baldwin

Domanic Stacks

Windmill (left) and Aspen (right) Cho.
They're.... Uncle and Nephew... but also half-brothers... Harmony's husband cheated on her with her mother and they both ended up pregnant at the same time.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#564 Old 13th May 2020 at 2:41 PM
Cressida Caesar, she's a decendent of the Tricou and Capp families

Another photo of Domanic Stacks, because he's a QT. :lovestruc

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#565 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 8:49 PM
Default Peni Jo and Peregrine are growing up
The McBain twins celebrated their birthday yesterday (by coincidence on the same day as me). Unaffected as they are by Covid restrictions, their celebration was better than mine! Neither Peni Jo nor Peregrine wanted a party, which disappointed their mum a little, but quite a few visitors came round. I don't think they all managed to squeeze into the front room (where the cakes were) at once.

@Peni Griffin , I managed to get your name wrong in my last post, so you weren't properly tagged, but I'm sure you'd like to hear about your Goddaughter's birthday.

Anyway, here are the birthday pictures:

Peregrine was the first to grow up, after blowing out his candles. In the background are (left to right) Julian Moltke (next door neighbour), Gerry (big brother) and Hans Moltke (Julian's little brother).

Peregrine's face is . . .eh . . . interesting! I think, maybe, when he's older, he should consider growing a beard. ??

Soon afterwards Peni Jo grew up too. Since Jenny (her mum) took her out of her crib, and straight to the cake, she grew up in her pyjamas. Here she is sharing a joke with Brigitte Moltke, her next-door neighbour, and sister to Julian and Hans.

@joandsarah77 Peni Jo would like to thank you for making this nice top for her. It was a lovely birthday present. It's what she grew up into. Her Maxis skirt goes quite well with it. Actually Peregrine's outfit isn't bad either. It's a pair of Simphany.com shorts with a Maxis checked shirt. The shorts are a bit longer than most boys in Veronaville wear, but the whole outfit rather suits his somewhat serious personality (8,3,7,4,10). Peni Jo is a bit more playful (5,3,10,7,10). (Yes, they both have ten Nice points -- they're two of the nicest children in town. )

I'll spoiler the last picture as I've already had the four I'm allowed:

(Sorry this is still on the old computer, so it's still low-resolution. But I'm just about ready to start trying to install TS2 on the new one!)
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#566 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 11:16 PM
@AndrewGloria I am so glad that peni Jo likes her shirt-and how cool that she grew up into it! Also how exciting, I hope things go smoothly and since I am guessing this is a win 10 laptop do check out the help board, you will probably need the 4 gb patch and the graphic rules done to get the most out of your new sparkly looking game.

To make this post about pictures, here are the Newsen kids in my ubber hoods birthday to children and two random pictures of Chandler plats from the orphanage, he is a rather mean little boy teasing both Beau broke and Gabrells Newson at the party!
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#567 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
To make this post about pictures, here are the Newsen kids in my ubber hoods birthday to children and two random pictures of Chandler plats from the orphanage, he is a rather mean little boy teasing both Beau broke and Gabrells Newson at the party!
I think the teen sitting behind Chandler in the last picture is one of the Tricou teens, called Patrick Teens in the game files. In my game he's Ravi Bertino and he's one of my favourites. I gave him extra Nice points so he could take part in an "open" relationship with Jack Gill (under the rules of the Romance Mod) and those points made him into one of the most considerate, helpful Sims in the whole town.

Anyway, here's another picture from the McBain twins birthday. I reckon it was a party in everything but name:

Left to right they are Victor Briggs (in loincloth), Gerry McBain, Brigitte Moltke, Peni Jo McBain in the arms of her mother Jenny McBain (in her police uniform), Miranda Capp (in bikini) with Andrew Jones almost hidden behind her, and birthday boy Peregrime McBain (with rattle). Miranda Capp was there because she Gerry's girlfriend. But I really don't know why Victor Briggs was there. Andrew brought him, but I've no idea why.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#568 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 8:42 PM
Lily and Aidan dressing up for Halloween (better late than never)

Field Researcher
#569 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 9:43 PM
A sensational shot @simmer22 and of course beautiful kids in it.

I cannot post these pics there, because I'd go off-topic, then here is my continuation from that post

The little Cristina, daughter of Kate and J.R. reaching her kid stage.

She loves to learn stuff and got 3 points on every toddler skill before becoming a kid, still she persist learning things and got very good teachers for that purpose.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Theorist
#570 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 11:08 PM
@jotaerre
I asked for Cristina's first-name. Now I know.
She's a cutie.
@simmer22
I'm always amazed by the amount of work you put in your pictures.
It seems that Lily and Aidan had a lot of fun during the photo-shoot.
Mad Poster
#571 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 11:35 PM
Thanks, you two
They had a lot of fun (I didn't have so much fun - my game has been a pain lately...)
Field Researcher
#572 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
@jotaerre
I asked for Cristina's first-name. Now I know.
She's a cutie.
@simmer22
I'm always amazed by the amount of work you put in your pictures.
It seems that Lily and Aidan had a lot of fun during the photo-shoot.

@Essa I read your post in the other thread a couple of hours back but I couldn't reply due to a blackout in my area, my apologies.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Theorist
#573 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Thanks, you two
They had a lot of fun (I didn't have so much fun - my game has been a pain lately...)

@simmer22
That's why I'm amazed. I feel you about your game being a pain. Mine used to be.
I miss posing my sims but it means less time to play and I'd rather play.

@jotaerre
No need to apologize. Blackouts are not fun.
The woman in your avatar is really pretty BTW. She reminds me an actress which name I can't recall.
Field Researcher
#574 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
@jotaerre
No need to apologize. Blackouts are not fun.
The woman in your avatar is really pretty BTW. She reminds me an actress which name I can't recall.

Tank you so much @Essa for the kind words for my little simgirl and for the angel in my Avatar, about her I can tell she's not a real woman, She's an early morph I did in Blender for Daz Studio a few years back and is loosely based on a very dear friend from Standing Rock, but my lovely friend is not an actress, she's a lawyer, Here is the whole image, if you like to see it.

A couple more of pics with my little Cristina to not derail the topic.

Being a great student, also seems that Cristina is still under the effects of the Smart Milk, as she learns anything in a very fast way.

Field Researcher
#575 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 8:03 PM
Cristina is a genius

She will not be as gorgeous as her mother, but to compensate, besides her great mood and willingness to learn things, she's my first sim in 16 years playing TS2 (including my eight years hiatus) who earned her first 5000 bucks before reaching the teen age.

Page 23 of 25