Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2014 at 5:02 AM
Default The Sims 2 - "I Must Screenshot This"
We all have those moments in-game where they leave us scrambling for the screenshot (or camera) button. If you have any of these, please share!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th May 2014 at 11:41 PM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 29th May 2014 at 3:31 AM.
Sure, I'll bite! The Montys and Capps (and combinations thereof) tend to make for a lot of these moments...

Laying aside for the moment the fact that Antonio Monty is in a secret relationship with his barely-teenage neighbour Lucy Burb, the way he walked in on her at the end of their date would have had John Burb chasing him with one of his own gourmet cleavers if he'd seen it.

For some reason, that dormie took great exception to the pillow fight between Mercutio and his tutor/girlfriend Marla. I can understand the cook's disapproval, but mohawk-guy? Really, why such a sulk?

Romeo: "Hey baby, wanna dance?"
Juliette: "Did I just hear you call that townie 'baby'? Did you just forget that you've got a wife sitting right here and a real baby on the way?"
Blond townie woman: "Huh? You're married to her and you've got her knocked up? I guess next time I'll see you is at your funeral."
Blake, trying to distract everyone: "I'm tired! Let's all sleep on this, shall we?"
Magnus, under his breath: "I hope we don't get arrested tonight..."
I think Lee is trying not to laugh.

Yes, Juliette, getting expelled from college in the current circumstances really does stink. Romeo has no reason to be so cheerful...except that he still hasn't lost his hat.
Link Ninja
#3 Old 29th May 2014 at 2:39 AM Last edited by Charmful : 29th May 2014 at 2:55 AM.

When father time turned into a boogie baby in a top hat and a werewolf stood behind him thinking 'WTF am I looking at?'. I shared the thought as this was the first time I ever saw this.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th May 2014 at 10:38 AM
This happened on my old computer - a Sim-player's worst nightmare
Scholar
#5 Old 29th May 2014 at 6:15 PM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 23rd Mar 2016 at 4:43 AM.
I had to take a pictures of these. A busy dining room at a hotel, a rarity at most times. This only occurred when the buffet table was set up and everyone was hungry:

For this lot I uploaded called Catherin's Palace, this was the activity in the dining room. The family attempts to invite guests over practically everyday for dinner. These were the guests for the night:

And of course, 11:00pm rolls in and the police come to crash the party...again. I guess I should just move the party to the back party hall instead of the home dining room above:

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:19 PM
Even falling to the basement in Goldenrod House's elevator would not make Sandra Roth drop that pizza.

Despite being married, Max Flexor knows how to greet a good-looking guy.

This is what Tricou-hat-girl thinks college is about.

Fred the Red knows how to talk now. These are his opinions of human lust:
"Bwaahahahahha-bwak-bwak! Silly humans, grabby grabby grabby. Be sorry when you get that bug going around! Bwak!"
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 6:25 PM
Six students, one housefire.

No sprinklers.

And this is the aftermath to their kitchen burning down:

The sad part is that their going to have to live like that until someone earns enough for a new fridge and cooker...

Friends are like potatoes...
...if you eat them, they die.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 12:44 AM
Another "car" pool.

Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krudyard
This happened on my old computer - a Sim-player's worst nightmare

What on earth is that? What happened?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 9:04 AM
Looks like artifacts. That's what happens when your video card is seriously overloaded and at melting point If you ever see anything like that in your game, you need to shut down your computer as quickly as possible. Do not pass go, do not collect £200, etc. Really let it cool for a long time before attempting to start it up again.

Unlikely to happen these days with TS2 because computer hardware is so much better, and also built in protections for video cards are better too (so your game is more likely to crash than melt your card), but obviously it could happen with an older card, an overclocked card, or a newer game.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 10:55 PM
The popular Coffee corner at the Mall. Yes, that's Bella Goth; pregnant with Alexander but still on the prowl.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 11:59 PM
I was doing some slot placement changes to an object to test if it was even possible, and the baby sim ended up like this... The pillow thingy was really supposed to go the other way, but somehow the baby sim ended up in the exactly 'right' wrong spot.

Scholar
#13 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 12:09 AM

Bella, bathing Kepler: "You see, Alexander, babies aren't that bad. You just have to be gentle with them..."
...meanwhile, behind her, Alexander wondered how in the world he was going to get Chandra's stink out of his school uniform.
Bella: "So, you've seen me wash Kepler. How about you do Chandra's bath? I'm going out."
This couldn't be an obligatory part of being an uncle, could it?

If only Bella had kept her romantic activities on her outing. Buzz Grunt blanched as he heard Mortimer's hand slap across her face. Should he intrude? This was domestic violence, wasn't it? But if he did, he'd be in even more trouble with the most powerful man in Pleasantview...

The results of townie, territorial ghost, and even more territorial dog meeting at night. Buffy wanted to expel the ghost for attacking Mistress's guest and the townie for peeing in a yard that only she was allowed to pee in!

That look. That look... You either know what just happened, or you don't.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 1:41 AM
Everyone needs a break sometimes..

Forum Resident
#15 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 7:58 PM
These dormies refused to leave the hot tub in the middle of a thunder storm. Eventually all 4 of them were walking around fried from the lightning strikes
Theorist
#16 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 5:52 PM

I guess this sim made a visit to the new Salon that just opened.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
#17 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:29 AM
This is old, but I always thought this family photo was adorable.

The left family is the Barnabys: Asha, Henry, and their son Mahaniya; and the right are the Igarashis: Akimitsu, Tomi, and their daughter Takara. The Barnabys would later have a son named Tarik, and the Igarashis a daughter named Suzu.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 7:25 AM
krudyard Oh i had such graphic issues too looked terrible.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I was doing some slot placement changes to an object to test if it was even possible, and the baby sim ended up like this... The pillow thingy was really supposed to go the other way, but somehow the baby sim ended up in the exactly 'right' wrong spot.

A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e-! Where'd you get the pillow and the hair?
Scholar
#20 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 12:23 AM
mine does that every time I play TS2. No getting around it. Toshiba screwed me on the graphics card when ma ordered this comp cuz she didn't understand specs so they swindled her. I just hit the V key and take a vid. The graphics reset and it's good for about ten mins til it comes back. What's really bad are the portraits. They end up messed up allllll the time. And if someone dies with a messed up portrait it's permanant. It is what it is with me. I love my Sims so I deal with it. I haven't had too many crashes and otherwise my card is doing fine.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#21 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 12:48 AM
@OpelSpeedster Those would be items Simmer22 makes on her site Moonlightdragon. The link is in her signature.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 1:04 AM

During one session of Uni, a sim decided it'd be better to set the piles of leaves on fire rather than just toss them in the trash, resulting in a fire. At that precise moment, the cow plant decides to offer cake.

I wasn't aware there was a "Cheer Up" function for sims. I dunno what EP/SP it comes with, but I am now obligated to throw a wedding party for these two.

It was at this moment that Xander realized he'd said the wrong thing.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 1:16 AM
Ace timing, Cowplant...

Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@OpelSpeedster Those would be items Simmer22 makes on her site Moonlightdragon. The link is in her signature.

Thanks. Though you need to login to be able to even view the forums. She just lost a potential downloader.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#24 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 1:28 AM
It's not hard to register and if you want baby items (clothes, shoes, hair ) it's really the only place to go.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#25 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 6:07 AM
Sometimes when in camera mode, you see things that cannot be unseen

I don't know why but on my laptop before my gaming build, I was really excited my sims had toes

Everyone knows that feel when you're so sick your thermometer levitates in your mouth, amirite? (I just found this incredibly amusing)

The minute I noticed "wow that cat looks pissed" I knew I had to take this. Feline familiars make great family pets! I need to play witches more often.

Page 1 of 2