Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drake Manor

by Redhead Creations Posted 26th Jan 2006 at 11:18 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2008 at 8:12 PM by Redhead Creations

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:54 PM
I am really sorry to hear that Dilana, the only explanation I can think of is that because *I* have the EP's, that maybe others would be required to have them too, even if no EP content was used in the house? That doesn't make sense to me, but it is the only reason that comes to mind.

Is there ANYONE out there with no EP's that got this house to work with no problems? That might answer a question or two.

Again, I'm sorry you and Mully are having problems. =(

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
#27 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:22 AM
thank you thank you thank you!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:50 AM
Oh WOW! I adore this house. I can't build a contemporary style house to save my life, and usually the only ones around are Nightlife required. But since I don't have Nightlife, it's sort of hard for me =S

Keep um coming! Thanks so much for the awesome house!
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 8:37 PM
This is a beautiful house, but unfortunately it crashes my game. I have Uni installed so that may be the problem, but I also see that it crashes other without Uni...Any idea as to what the problem may be? I would love to be able to play this house!
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 8:41 AM
I have no idea why it would be crashing people's games. It's quite maddening really... The only thing I can think of is that because it was built shortly after TS2 was released that because of patches or EP's perhaps there is a bug in it? I'm not too technical when it comes to those sorts of things, so I really don't have a clue. It seems to only be crashing certain people's games, not all, or there would be a lot more comments here.

Just out of curiousity, do you have the Nightlife expansion?

Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 3:34 AM
Default Awesome
Gorgeous house.. MUCH THANKS!!!
#32 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 6:44 AM
It's really hard to download it ...
been connecting for a long time...
maybe is the sever busy ...
can't wait to finished downloading and move the family in ~~~~~
thanks so much ~!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:13 PM
As everyone else had said Perfect! That was exactly what i was looking for, a modern house to start playing in, it makes searching through lots of lots (no pun intended!) more bearable when you stumble across something as brilliantly designed as this. Let me know when your next one comes out! x.
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 9:36 PM
This crashes my game as well. I have tried and tried, and everytime I click on it to add it to the neighborhood it crashes. I downloaded and installed it with Q-Xpress =(

I'll have to look at the floorplans and see if I can recreate some of it
Instructor
Original Poster
#35 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:54 PM
Kat, I'm really sorry that you had trouble with this download. I think it may be because *I* have all expansions installed that it won't work with the original game anymore. I have added a disclaimer to the original post, so hopefully others won't feel the same frustration.

Again, I'm terribly sorry!

Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 7:24 AM
its such a beautiful house but my computer is annoying and keeps frezzing when i try to even put it on a lot!!!! can any 1 help i love this house!!!!

NICE JOB
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th May 2009 at 5:44 AM
Do you mean 'Drake' as in 'Isabel Drake', from The Losers?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:31 AM
sigh...it crashed my game to...i have nightlife and uni...this house is just too beautiful to have i guess

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.- Proverbs 31:30
Scholar
#39 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 5:35 AM
I love this! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th May 2011 at 5:51 PM
My sister & I downloaded this house & it crashed both of our games. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it should be fixed or people should get some type of warning!
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 24th May 2011 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rojonay
My sister & I downloaded this house & it crashed both of our games. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it should be fixed or people should get some type of warning!

Hi Rojonay, I'm sorry to hear of your issues with crashing, if you look at the first post, there is a note that some users were experiencing this if they didn't have expansion packs. Even though no expansion pack items were used in the creation or furnishing of this lot, I did have expansion packs installed at the time it was packaged and that may have something to do with it.

Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 11:46 AM
That would be the perfect house for me, unfortunately it crashes the game.
Very good job anyway!
Page 2 of 2