Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fantasy Pose Pack - For your mythically magical ladies! (UPDATED 7/3/11)

by traelia Posted 28th Apr 2011 at 8:01 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2012 at 3:22 PM by traelia

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 5th May 2011 at 1:09 AM
SO...awsome...
*Sigh* If only they worked.
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th May 2011 at 10:45 AM
how do you get the fireball and the blue and green stuff and when i want to download the weapons it sais invalid link
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 8th May 2011 at 4:30 PM
Time for kamehameha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th May 2011 at 5:41 PM
amazing i luv it
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 8th May 2011 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vamplock
how do you get the fireball and the blue and green stuff and when i want to download the weapons it sais invalid link

Once again, the fire and magic are photoshopped into the picture.
The weapons links work just fine for me. :\

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 9th May 2011 at 2:27 PM
Truly amazing. Keep up the good work. =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 11th May 2011 at 9:00 AM
Sorry I'm commenting yet again with a clothing question...where did you get the skirt the mage in black is wearing? I'm guessing another EP I have to get...lol
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 11th May 2011 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drallab_mas
Sorry I'm commenting yet again with a clothing question...where did you get the skirt the mage in black is wearing? I'm guessing another EP I have to get...lol

It is also from Late Night.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 6:21 PM
Love these! They look great even without photoshop!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 5:29 PM
Thank you so much. These are great!
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 6:35 PM
Mine do not show up in the poseplayer. (Only one of my other pose packs do.) How can I fix it?

I do not own EA Challenge Everything. It is not mine. EA owns it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EAchallengeeverything
Mine do not show up in the poseplayer. (Only one of my other pose packs do.) How can I fix it?

Have you downloaded both files? And have them both in your mods folder? If you do and it's still not working, the only advice I have is to re-download the packs that don't work, that seems to fix it. Otherwise, you'll need to contact Cmo, or something.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 8:20 PM
Thanks you 4ever
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 12:11 PM
Thank u so much!!!! Love it so much!!!
What photoshop do you use? cos im using this posepack to mack a fantasy fight scene between brother and sister and i want a magic effect. ^_^ Once again Thank You!
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sydkid123
SO...awsome...
*Sigh* If only they worked.

They do work. Do u have cmomoneys Pose Player?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ThornGood
Thank u so much!!!! Love it so much!!!
What photoshop do you use? cos im using this posepack to mack a fantasy fight scene between brother and sister and i want a magic effect. ^_^ Once again Thank You!

I use Photoshop CS2. I learned how to use it years ago by watching youtube videos lol.
Good luck!

Instructor
#42 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 2:59 PM
Is there a direct link to the sword? Is it a donation item or something? I only see objects for TS2 there. Could you direct link to the sword?

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 6:19 AM
When you go to Rose Sims , you have to click on The Sims 3 for those download categories to show up, and then Magic.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 11:08 PM
What folder do I put this particular .package file in? I don't see it in the game. I looked on the tutorials, but they said nothing about cmomoney's pose player or other creator's poses. It's a .package file, so i assumed it goes in the packages folder inside my mods folder, but i'm not seeing it in game. I thought i remember cmomoney saying that his pose player can be found in decor>miscellaneous, ( If my assumption is correct, this is basically an add-on to the pose player, and NOT a separate buyable object), but I do not see either the pose player itself or your poses.

But, Your poses are beautiful. Not just these ones, but also the others, like the saucy poses. I had the idea to use these poses, the in-game camera, and photoshop (actually, i'm too cheap to buy photoshop, so I just have GIMP and PAINT.net ) to make a magazine cover with my sims as the models. ( Bridgeport Bridal Monthly )
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess_Celestial
What folder do I put this particular .package file in? I don't see it in the game. I looked on the tutorials, but they said nothing about cmomoney's pose player or other creator's poses. It's a .package file, so i assumed it goes in the packages folder inside my mods folder, but i'm not seeing it in game. I thought i remember cmomoney saying that his pose player can be found in decor>miscellaneous, ( If my assumption is correct, this is basically an add-on to the pose player, and NOT a separate buyable object), but I do not see either the pose player itself or your poses.

But, Your poses are beautiful. Not just these ones, but also the others, like the saucy poses. I had the idea to use these poses, the in-game camera, and photoshop (actually, i'm too cheap to buy photoshop, so I just have GIMP and PAINT.net ) to make a magazine cover with my sims as the models. ( Bridgeport Bridal Monthly )

Okay to answer all of your questions, yes you put the .package files in your Mods folder. My poses are not a physical "object", however the Pose Player is an actual object. As stated by Cmo, it can be found under decor->misc, the object looks like a black and white scene marker as shown in the pictures. You place the object on the lot of the sims you want to pose. You then click on the object while in Live mode to get the menu to pop up, as with any other object. You can either then enter the poses manually (i.e entering the pose name) or you can choose from the list (i.e the visual picture list). Specifically for my files to all work correctly, you have to have both the LIST .package and the POSEPACK .package for everything to work correctly. So yes you are correct in saying my files are an add-on to Cmo's pose player, but in all reality, all pose packs are essentially manipulated game files, as well as "add-ons" to the pose player. If you are still having trouble after reading this, I advise you to carefully re-read the instructions on Cmo's Pose Player page. If you are still having troubles, please feel free to PM me personally with a very detailed description of where you are having trouble.

And thank you for your compliments (And to be quite honest, there isn't much that I edit in Photoshop besides the size of the photo or minor edits. It's all in-game true footage!)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 6:41 AM
Beautifully done.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 7:50 PM
You didn't list where to get the swords.

This is perfect for my grey warden by the way.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#48 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by springfairy556
You didn't list where to get the swords.

This is perfect for my grey warden by the way.

The links to the weapons are above the list of poses :3

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 7:13 AM
This looks awsome!I should try to use this when I upload sims on the sims3.com.I am animallover32haha on the sims3.com btw
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 6:17 AM
These aren't working anymore. When I choose one from the list; my sim wont pose.I'm patched to seasons.
Page 2 of 3